WHY THE FUCK IS SHITCOIN BAT GOING UP

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT PRICE GOING UP

Attached: 1536073043472s.jpg (250x222, 5K)

It's weird how people on this board think 5% up or down is a thing. It's not. That's just normal for thinly traded coins.

PIECE OF SHIT

Its alive!

>BAT starts pumping
>thread is made
>starts to dip again

Based POS poster

I didnt even know what it was. I installed brave and realized that brave has something to do with this crap. I uninstalled brave as fast as i could and repaired my win image via cmd.

Wow. What a payoff. That sure was worth an entire month of this stupid fucking post every day. Congrats user, you're only down 60% in 2 months, what a great investment.

It’s dumping AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: E9948135-50B7-48F8-A319-74A28E81EF9C.jpg (1527x1713, 227K)

They will wash trade back and forth between the UGP and CB just to keep the price stable. No pump and dumps for you cunts.

The what now?

go back to work faggot.

PIECE OF SHIT

It’s going up again fuuuuuuuu-!

GET IN AND PUMP

ILL DROP 8K

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ABOVE 3500 SATS NOW IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT WORTH 0 ITS PRICE SHOULD BE 0 FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

CHECKED DIGITS CONFIRM BAT IS A PIECE OF SHIT

What did BAT ever do to (You), huh?

Attached: 83258021-60A3-4470-A6D7-588D1503B0F9.jpg (570x364, 58K)

It's almost like people are starting to realize BAT is the only crypto project that has a real product. Sorry your vaporware whitepaper coins can't keep.

>muh proof of stake
>muh satoshi
>muh oracles

Go fuck yourself nobatties.

He bought the ATH

BATs User Growth Pool, a large partion of tokens that are/will be used to market Brave. Previous post was fud however as its whales controlling the price and the UGP funds arent being sent to exchanges as Etherscan will indicate.

That does suck but it could certainly go higher, it’s just a matter of time. I don’t think Eich the Kike or his investors have gone into this to lose as hard as all that. $384.35 EOY easy xd

no joke I have $8000 should I dump it in bat

Thanks for clearing that up btw fella

My friend is in 9k, I’m in about 4 and a half; don’t put anything in you’re not willing to lose (or if you’re a nihilist like me just shoot for the moon with everything you’ve got)

If you're willing to wait a year or two throw at least one or two grand in. I think 10 cents is a firm floor so finding go down much more.

In have 6k BAT bought at ten cents and I'm pretty comfy.