How old is too old to make it?

I say 29 for retiring financially

23 to lose virginity for men (i am 100% sure of this; ex-PUA here)

If older than that save yourself the hassle and JUST play sudoku.

Attached: 1530626041624.png (1500x761, 276K)

You play too much vidya fren.

35 financially
18 virginity

If you haven't gotten your shit together by 25 you're fucked

lost virginity at 29
still haven't held a job at 33
will likely make it before most of Jow Forums (in absolute time obviously, not relative)

28y here

Lost virginity at 16, made milion at 27 and now Im tottaly broke cause of gambling problem so I'm starting everything once again

lost it at 15 (which i know is 2 years sooner than average but i got lucky with my ((very) hot) cousin)

retired at 29 but had to start working again at 36 because i blew cash on stupid shit
i think it's impossible to retire before 40 you'll blow whatever u have

Attached: 1548782398714.jpg (600x874, 160K)

Remember lads, it's never too late to "make it" into heaven through Christ's salvation. Everything else is just a distraction.

>the absolute time

ah fuck I blew everything and I dont want to go to work so bad. How you handle it? Just fresh start and shit?

based and redpilled

I lost my virginity at 14 with 18 yo girl, wtf are you doing m8??????? Been fucking all my life, like at least 50 different girls so far. 28 yo here

You shouldn't have sex until marriage. Never take advice from someone in the PUA community or even an ex-PUA, these are not high valued individuals these are snakes and thieves the worst of the worst. The type of people who will pretend to be a feminist so that they can have sex with some deranged SJW slut.

As long as you are married around 23-25 to a nice woman around 19-20 and don't have sex until marriage, then you are guaranteed a good life.

this guy knows whats up

Mfw he is in hell and he doesn’t know it

What if you're poor when you're 23-25

based and christpilled

bullshit. 90% of girls that had only one life and partner around their 30s realize that they lost so much and starting to looking another dick to see what is like. Best ones are 25-28 cause they already had fun and know what they need

> he doesn't understand that logic puzzles make you smarter

Go read ONAG and come talk shit about sudoku

If you have to ask, you're probably too old. Just saying

>t. post-wall roastie

gtfo bluepill shill, try peddling that shit to reddit

Attached: figure2sexmaritalhappinessupdated-w640.png (640x521, 136K)

You are never too old. You can always change your life.

True.

A slut is made even before she loose her virginity.

Obviously a girl with a n-count of 50 isn't going to be a faithfull, good wife, but don't think that a virgin cannot and will not cheat.

this is the only thing that needs to be said in this thread

but i wanna believe it's too late so i can just wallow in misery and play video games all day while shit posting during loading screens with no guilt