Is there anyone who unironically STILL holds XRP?

Why the fuck would you ever think this shitcoin could even come close to ATH ever again?

Attached: XRP-Seems-to-Have-a-Very-Prosperous-Future-In-the-Financial-World-as-Ripple-Continues-Inking-Deals-6 (696x449, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambcrypto.com/ripples-founder-stops-dumping-his-xrp-bag-from-second-half-of-january-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait until tomorrow and find out

>Why the fuck would you ever think this shitcoin could even come close to ATH ever again?

Literally because the monopoly of the 20 largest banks in the world over Nostro holdings is being ended by this coin. In 10 years it'll be worth $1000+

JP Morgan just closed this kike coins grave

S

Lol

>JP Morgan just closed this kike coins grave
By issuing their own coin?

Banks already hold eachother's private digital currency. It's called Nostro/vostro.

Mfw Jow Forums doesn't know how banking works.

Attached: 1477118701603.jpg (798x770, 180K)

Where are you working out of schlomo?

>Where are you working out of schlomo?
ur pee pee

You sound awfully sure of yourself, care to explain?

I'll tell u shortly

Now that it's passed and there's little risk of intervention let's just say thanks to the podesta group and Cory Johnson we can now count a U.S. Domestic based whitelist of digital assets for public sector pension investments as part of federal law.

Why would you hold an asset that will certainly go nowhere instead of gambling on one that might moon someday?

www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/jp-morgan-is-rolling-out-the-first-us-bank-backed-cryptocurrency-to-transform-payments--.html

I haven't been on Jow Forums all day, did this make the rounds yet?

What's the point of Ripple again?

Attached: baby face.jpg (385x383, 19K)

>1000+
That would put its market cap at 100 trillion which is more than all the money in the world.
Are you xrp retards really that delusional or do you just not understand market cap?

Hodge twins

this is a troll. You're trolling.

>Are you xrp retards really that delusional or do you just not understand market cap?

There is a lot more than $100 Trillion in fiat currency and the digital versions thereof in the world lol

Market price is based on liquid supply not total price. Market cap is meaningless.

*total supply

this exchange made me lol, thanks guys

I hold it because it's my turn to be the jew.

Why do you care? Go hold link.

>Go hold link.
link will die

Yep. Probably.

zoom out and see the massive head and shoulders forming nigger, Bobo is coming for this coin too get ready

Attached: 1541571127011.png (1000x1000, 88K)

JPMorgan creating a crypto only benefits one entity- JPMorgan. Bank Of America is not going to accept or transact in a crypto created by a direct competitor. If anything they'd create their own as well. It'll be great for internal transfers from branch to branch. But since none of them will end up accepting eachothers because they don't wanna risk being kiked by other kikes, they'll eventually realize they need to use a neutral 3rd party.

This is why SWIFT exists. This is why your Chase debit card has a VISA symbol on it. Banks will fuck eachother raw if given the chance.

This.

>four ears
This makes me uncomfortable

>iTs FoRmInG a HeAd AnD ShOuLdErS

How to spot babies first TA pattern. Next you're going to point out a Cup and Handle is forming somewhere.

>he looks at 1 hour candles
how niggerish

market cap is a meme you moron just because XRP might reach 1k per coin doesn't mean that anyone would buy it at that price resulting in the price droping significantly

ambcrypto.com/ripples-founder-stops-dumping-his-xrp-bag-from-second-half-of-january-2019/

wat

If XRP reaches $1000 a coin then by definition someone bought at that price

42k and stacking. you people obviously don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

go without me frens.. seems like my 10k will never make it

Attached: 0d7f139f.png (657x527, 95K)

This.

Jesus christ.
The absolute state of xrp tards

When they're putting an XRP tattoo on your daughters forehead and implanting an XRP chip in your hand, I hope you think back on these days and regret your choice to buy this kike coin.