ASIC MINERS

Can any of you Jow Forumslets tell me where I can buy Asics on the CHEEEAP? Bit main stopped selling their altcoin miners except for decred and last I checked they were selling litecoin miners and dash miners and others for ridiculously low prices like 35 to 65 bucks a pop.

Attached: IMG_20190214_135458.png (710x927, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1048683/China-news-used-condoms-durex-chinese-gang-fake-risk/amp
mobile.carousell.com/p/brand-new-panasonic-32”-tv-hardly-used-and-plastic-still-on-the-tv-156184562/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> 2019 mining
Kek

Attached: honk.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Hey look, a faggot.

are you being serious?

Yes I'm being serious. I don't care what you guys think, I just need cheap access to these machines. I don't pay for electricity or any of that shit.

Also checked. And furthermore, I've seen videos of these things literally being piled up on the streets as trash, there has to be someone out there with warehouses of these things just sitting there.
>Inb4 Craigslist
>Inb4 lurk moar faggot

I don't want to pay pre-ath prices.

you realize that no matter how much your ASIC costs, as soon as you turn it on you will lose money with very few exceptions. or are you just trying to stack ASICS and resell them for big margins in a few years?

do you even read?

The funny thing is, despite how resourceful and penny pinching the Chinese are, they have this mental block where things depreciate and have zero value and are scrapped despite still retaining real world value. Believe me or not, don't care. You will have a hard time finding them unless you personally know an asic mining farm.

Like I said, I don't pay electric. I dont plant to re sell them in the future, I am planning on running them to the ground. I'm putting them to use instead of not doing anything on a box somewhere. Only problem is I don't speak Chang Chong and I live in Alaska, surrounded by boomers for the exception of a few chads

Thank you. Know any farmers ? Where should I start looking?

No.

Miners are sold for scrap. Guys with hammers and no eye protection bang metal shit with hammers all day and throw in bins. Crazy shit.

Goddamn. What has this crazy world come to?

There is no value for people or used technology. When traveling to any place Chinese have been, you will find anything that uses electricity is still covered in the original protective shipping film. This is so it can be resold as new.

Dude you can get brand new rx 580s for 189.00 right now. Buy a fuck ton and mine eth you pleb.

I'm not really looking at gpus right now but that could be an alternative. That's not a bad price for 580s

>Still in plastic film
>Inside is caked with shit

Ahh, the chai-knee

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1048683/China-news-used-condoms-durex-chinese-gang-fake-risk/amp

mobile.carousell.com/p/brand-new-panasonic-32”-tv-hardly-used-and-plastic-still-on-the-tv-156184562/

>Thank you. Know any farmers ? Where should I start looking?
Did u even look at eBay? Antminers are selling for $100 all day....

>Brand new
>Hardly used

Pick one.
Also, that condom story HOLE LEE SHIT

jesis christ, if I ever go to asia I'm packing a bunch of rubbers

STDs are already a pain in the ass, but this shit is fucking frightening

Used, and I don't trust the over clocked ones. I'd rather buy new. But then again, what constitutes as new to these people is beyond me