LTO

I'm not a TA fag but this chart does look pretty good to me

Attached: Untitled.png (687x333, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traderhq.com/trading-strategies/bullish-pennant-how-to-identify-and-use-it/
ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either a breakout or breakdown. but from the looks of it, it might be a breakdown.

Don't see what indicates a breakdown? This pattern is a bullish pattern, not bearish.
traderhq.com/trading-strategies/bullish-pennant-how-to-identify-and-use-it/

Unless this is a fud attempt?

it's a bullflag

it's a cockfag

most obvious bear flag i have ever seen.

will reiterate again to save some of you retards, coin has no use cases, MC is

>bear flag

Right.

Attached: Bearish-Flag-1.png (612x420, 10K)

I'm not trying to fud. i'm just giving my opinion.
it looks like a bull flag but you gotta remember it's still all the way at the top.

I can also see what looks like a left shoulder for a dead cat bounce. I might wrong..

You gotta look at both perspectives.

i'm taking into consideration current events, idiot. refute the claim against lto and then we'll talk about TA, but TA is useless when everyone knows your coin is a fuckign SCAM

i mean, he's not wrong. the 3 red ticks are the pole and then you have a 2 bar flag

thats the thing about meme formations, they are always wrong and always right at the same time

Actually on the hourly chart I'm not so sure anymore. Heh, we'll see what happens I suppose

I at first wanted to buy but my god 450million tokens being able to be dumped?? This shit is just like another extension of their ICO lmao. Pretty genius on they're end. "Lets hoard 400 million tokens and say we sold most of them to ICO but slowly dump them on exchanges. Oh and lets also say the market cap is 10% of what it really is. OK team? Got it? Lets GO!"

this is why you get in and out in the first 2 days on biz shills. its way too late to buy in now unless you have stupidly high risk tolerance

DOUBLE TOP

WE GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 7654756.jpg (218x232, 12K)

I don't know why I even bother at this point, I guess I'll make an effort since I made the thread.

All supply information can be found here:
ltonode.com/supply/

ERC20 tokens are the only tradeable tokens, the rest are on mainnet and get burnt via troll bridge mechanism when sent to ERC20.

DID YOU SEE THAT

I mean I'll give it to them for having their real MC on there which is 50m. but this doesnt change the fact 90% of coins are in hands of shady nigger devs who will inevitably dump on you.

this. its so obvious lmao.

Are you delusional? You proved my point. 138 MILLION Mainnet tokens That can be DUMPED. Its genius on their end lmao. Its like a slow extended ICO.
That little burn fee you are talking about to? Every day the FEE gets DECREASED so you have more incentive to transfer ERC 20 to dump. haha

almost looks like the formation of a fro....

Attached: based black man.png (300x300, 171K)

It's going to be another 50% from around the 24 low at the least before the next bart

I suggest you place your sell orders around there faggots

The chart looks good because you cropped the fuck out of it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 1.48.13 AM.png (962x1152, 82K)