Silver or gold

I'm only doing 1 biz. which one?

Attached: 1537476979203.jpg (2214x3100, 717K)

gold

Alright. Why though?

Silver.

bitcoin

Attached: dustin.jpg (960x837, 116K)

Silver is industrial. The minute factories stop using it, it'll plummet. Gold is used for shit too but its the the standard in valuable precious metals.

Why would industry stop using silver? What is the most lucrative silver Industrial application? Why not bitcoin over gold at that point then too?

Cage's wife is gold. For that reason it's all gold for me bruhs.

gold is more useful for settlements, since it has more value per gram.
And let's face it, silver doesn't drop panties. Gold does. A gold chain is a bank account on your neck. A silver chain is loose change on your neck.

Silver

Why not both?

Just give me a logical answer not, omg it gets me laid and is worth a lot answer

By copper brainlet.

Hidden gem in the PM market, will outperform every other metal over a timespan of millenia.

100k End of Universe Heat Death.

Gold is better as a hedge against inflation/uncertainty because it has more cosmetic value than silver. People will always want gold, it's rare and beautiful.

Silver is also a good hedge and it does have some cosmetic value. But, as others have said, it's a lot more common and I do have some hang-ups about its inherent value. There is some history there, but its not as strong as gold.

Pre-2006 both were cheap, both climbed up and then skyrocketed after the 2008 financial crash as people realised the debt-based fiat currency can be pulled out from beneath them at any point. They both massively peaked in 2012 and then declined. Silver dropped to a level somewhat near its 2005 level but gold has only dropped by a bit compared to 2012. So that leads me to believe gold is the "real" store of wealth when uncertainty and lack of trust in fiat currency is high.

Or it could just be a great time to buy silver.

>Buying physical precious metals
Shiggeroony
When you go to sell them, the buyer will know you're under duress and low ball the shit out of you.

>which one of these historically shit investments should I buy

Who pays you people to make these threads every day

Attached: 12.png (1280x1172, 768K)

Attached: 30yeargoldandsilver.png (766x269, 53K)

Unironically this, easiest 3x op will ever get

Im surprised it hasnt mooned already due to how much they use it for solar panels alone, its like almost an oz per panel or something

Silver

Here you go dopes

Zinc
Copper
Gold
Silver
Platinum
In that order

Depends where you live. I've love to invest in silver but in the UK the tax is so much that it takes it well above the spot price and there would have to be a big swing to make any decent profit. Gold is tax free though. So it would have to be gold for me.

These are good answers. Especially the tax situation is worth considering. I live in a country with 20% VAT on silver - it's not even worth a second thought (but even without VAT I would vastly prefer gold).

Silver and bitcoin are memes compared to gold. You typically take precious metals into your portfolio as a hedge against market downturns and to preserve value. Since silver is mainly an industrial metal, its price is bound to drop during economic crises when demand plummets.
Bitcoin isn't even on the same level and outright horrible as a hedge. You don't want your hedge to fluctuate 10% intra-day.

silver

Time to rise back

Silver is used in solar panel manufacturing, and lots of other electronic applications (it's the least resistant conductor).

It's also used in oxide-form in photography film. Mind you that the entire medical industry uses silver film for x-ray machines and so on.

I.e. silver will never stop being used.