What's going on with CoinMetro? Any news? That faggot spic Carlo banned me from their Telegram channel

What's going on with CoinMetro? Any news? That faggot spic Carlo banned me from their Telegram channel.

Attached: vXYKKeHS_400x400.jpg (300x300, 21K)

XCM price is around 0.016 now....may go below 0.01 once Kevin removes the 0.01 floor price and pre-ICO fags try to dump their newly-unlocked tokens 3 to 6 months from now
Exchange volume is around $40K
The KYC process is still apparently hindering some people, but mainly the 'source of wealth' part
None of the promised features of the exchange (margin trading, ETCF/TAM, etc.) have a set date yet
In other words...if you believe this exchange will make it in the long term, then the next few months are a damn good time to buy cheap XCM. It's gonna stay low for a while; the fud against this exchange is just too strong right now and it has too many issues

The interface for this site sucks, I was about to buy more, but just using the site was so frustrating I gave up. Probably a good thing.

Thanks.
When is he removing the price floor

Kevin estimated in 1 to 3 weeks
He says it'll happen when the order book is more structured; that's the time he estimated for that to happen

Still think it's better to buy Nauticus token at this moment if you're betting on an exchange token. But maybe XCM will break 20% of it's ICO price by EOY ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Kevin estimated in 1 to 3 weeks
ok so double that and nice just in time for vested tokens to come out. gonna scoop up some some cheap xcm for $9999 so I won't have to do any proof of wealth bullshit. hopefully by then it's also minted so i can get that shit over to binance to cash out anonymously at my leisure

I dont think Nauticus is going to be pumping again this month but then again Coinmetro wont be pumping anytime this year

Works on my machine

Got out with my small bag with a huge loss, but it feels good. Foreheadmans exchange bad

Thanks for selling your bags, appreciated!

This
Deluded

Ur the faggit

>instant sepa transfer
>credit card deposits

t. the screwed one

There is so many people complaining about how shit their exchange is they literally want to close the telegram so people don't make "mean" comments. LMAO at Kevin what a faggot

I had to complete kyc for the second time but before I could, my 1200 xcm vanished. It was a short ride, but who cares

I've been reading their Telegram group. It's a fucking mess. People do nothing but complain about the KYC process. Most likely they just fail to deliver the proper documents requested.

t. I work in an european bank

They are not closing the telegram channel. Next time you read something, try understanding it as well for a change.

IMAGINE HAVING YOUR COINS VESTED FOR A PROJECT THAT IS ALREADY A YEAR DELAYED(AND NOT WORKING, AT THAT), ENJOY YOUR BAGS

Fud & retard

Its 15k EUR for proof of wealth