BIG CHAINLINK MERCH

Linkmarines fall in. Just got back from Chainlink/Celer conference and it was fucking amazing. Great talks from both teams, and a promising future as Chainlink moves into phase 3 of development.

Selling E X C L U S I V E LIMITED PLATINUM OBSIDDIAN EDITION Chainlink merch, directly from the team itself.

Starting bids at 1k link per shirt, 100 link per sticker

Contact at [email protected] or miss out on Gen 1 merch, your choice

Attached: 7421A226-92D4-41BA-B658-8CABF27C53F7.jpg (2448x3264, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will you set up a smart contract faggot?

enjoy your ban...

More details for those of us too poor to attend.

Attached: 1539624134790.jpg (540x540, 55K)

That can be arranged :^]

Attached: Homer.png (315x404, 256K)

you gonna put stickers up around campus? huh? lil stinky linky holder? you gonna stick some stinky stickers on a stairwell and pray someone buys your stinky smelly doodoo linkies?

>Chainlink focusing primarily on giving developers necessary tools to build apps after mainnet, similar to ethereum boom yet with even bigger, as existing API's will now be able to be seamlessly decentralized (spotify, airbnb, amazon, etc)

>$5k in total bounties to be available at EthDenver, further enticing developers to create real use cases

>Celer partnership looks promising, creates ability to generate instant ethereum transactions through state channels

>More big news to come within following days, possibility of entire chainlink team (yes, Sergey included) attending EthDenver this weekend to continue giving talks

Thomas is reduced to selling chain shit to make ends meet
> The absolute state

Attached: slavic_sergey.png (640x360, 296K)

>lightning network
centralized trash

Wrong thread brainlet . No Satoj's Vishnu here

WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2FE53D00-E757-4AF0-92F7-FBDE2CE7CB1C.gif (600x600, 203K)

>Chainlink focusing primarily on giving developers necessary tools to build apps after mainnet, similar to ethereum boom yet with even bigger, as existing API's will now be able to be seamlessly decentralized (spotify, airbnb, amazon, etc)

Do we have a general idea or timeline about mainnet?

>$5k in total bounties to be available at EthDenver, further enticing developers to create real use cases

Cool. Keep us updated marine.

>Celer partnership looks promising, creates ability to generate instant ethereum transactions through state channels

Explain why this is good for linklets

>More big news to come within following days, possibility of entire chainlink team (yes, Sergey included) attending EthDenver this weekend to continue giving talks

AJ going to be there?

correct thread, state channels is the exact same thing as lightning. celer = LN
>stinky linkies don't know the first thing

No one asked for your uninformed opinion you brainless fucking retard

i'm much better informed than you, that's the point. you're the brainlet saying celer isn't LN

I didn't say that. What I said is you should fuck off back to Mumbai where you can lick Creg Satoji's shitty asshole as much as you like.

All we know is that they have entered into "Phase 3", so expect mainnet to come during this time. Their github continues to be active, and Chainlink documentation is much more flourished since last year's hackathon, so expect more testnet use cases to come out this weekend.

After analyzing how far teams can get with testnet, I wouldn't be surprised if mainnet was released this Q3 or Q4. Chainlink seriously does not want to rush this, hence why they are giving up so many bounties so more developers can test their framework.

IMHO Celer is a recent startup and mostly unheard of, their presentation wasn't as good as Chainlinks so couldn't gather much info. They seem to be partnering with Chainlink under the guise of "Using oracle for internet business applications", something along those lines

I hope AJ will be there

>Wrong thread brainlet . No Satoj's Vishnu here
literally scroll up half a page jesus christ are you really pretending you didn't say that?

Yes. Creg and Creg bumlickers (ie you) are not welcome here.

Dang I was hoping for a late Q1 or Q2. If this is Q3 or Q4 I'm ruined! Sergey said it was "right around the corner" in December I think.

Attached: 1533177029151.jpg (250x167, 6K)

Was there any more talk about the audits? I don't recall if anything was shared other than that one guy who said Sergey and team were professional or whatever.

i have nothing to do with that nigger. it's mathematically provable that LN does not work in a decentralized way. associating anyone who points that fact out with a scammer is just desperation.

I'm just so glad this gives me maybe another month or so to gamble stock options to get another 20k and double my stack

pic related wheels on my future lambo

Attached: 52890bc1ddae9a69a87ebddcda9ff1a0.jpg (718x903, 525K)

Q4 2022 coming to a mainnet near you!!!

Attached: 1539561426830.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Thanks for that sanjeep l'm sure your beloved Creg has a patent for that mathematical proof, can't wait till he publishes it.

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
just kill yourself, seriously

and you can prove it yourself by trying to send any amount on LN, since its been live for months. transactions don't work past 1 direct hop.

Not only does he not address AMP he doesn't even seem aware it.
Thanks for the insight faghot, going all in on bcash Sanjay Vishnu right now!

Lmao linkies are delusional.

Oh look it’s discord faggots sliding a useful chainlink thread once again. Guess there’s nothing to see here.