BTT

JAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA IS THAT WHAT YOU BIZFAGS WERE WAITING FOR?

>Muh secret campaign
>Muh celebrities
>Muh Friends

Good luck brainlets

Attached: BTT Valentines special.png (1156x1056, 715K)

I sold. Jesus.

Happy Valentine's Day Anons, TOPKEK

Attached: justinfag.png (1152x602, 212K)

>spread your love to friends, lovers, & family
what?

What the fuck is this, I'm so confused that I'm literally laughing while typing this. lmfao what the fuck bros

You spread love apparently by buying Tron and donating it, fucking kek, such a dumpster fire

I almost got afflicted with ALS by reading that shit

Imagine being enough of a fucking Jow Forums brainlet to fall for these scams.

I can't even think of the kind of person that is falling for this shit, is it asians? niggers? whitey from michigan? who the fuck are you fucking dipshits?

this is an attempt at some next level shilling. gave me a laugh as well.

she's made her face look like a man. why can't women just age gracefully instead of resorting to this?

Attached: 1537568990222.jpg (796x748, 45K)

Kek, its good enough for me to get in at 20 and dump at 30. Knew this shit is gonna be hilarious, but I didnt expect it to be so ridiculous LOL.

This is worse than an announcement of an announcement.

this is actually next level... dude. viral marketing is evolving into literally what and it works
this is in fact the most random thing i have ever seen

i would agree with you except the video has 124 views.. probably mostly from this board. i can't believe this was the special release or whatever the fuck justin was trying to hype.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Maybe he knows that biz is lurking and he's using us to viral market his scam coin!

AAAAAA WE R MAKIN HIM RICHER

somebody in a thread a few days ago called this SPOT ON

Actually, it's a carefully designed nonsense.
Subliminal message is like go help everyone you know to overcome mental disability and put their life savings into magic internet money, especially if it's a woman.

if you mean the guy who said it was going to be some extremely cringe valentines day related charity scam, then yeah I guess its pretty close

he mentioned ALS specifically

It appears that retardation was priced in.

Its not dumping, it’s actually pumping. Everybody knew it was about voiceyourlove.. only the retarded brainlet on biz thought there was a secret announcement

Justin sun had a tweet last week about the tron foundation donating a bunch of money to ALS, so it was a reasonable guess. Why ALS though??

Hal finney (probably the dude who made bitcoin) died of ALS

I don't know what to do about this. Still in profits but this was an incredibly weak campaign. I liked the listings, and the chart refuses to violate the upward trendline floor, but I wonder how long it can keep this up with dwindling speculation interest.

I sold at 27/26 range when i first heard of the news. Iron hands no longer

Dumb crackers that love getting chinked rararara

>fucking chinks

wonder who is to blame if btt anons go full retard on some random hopium.

Attached: 1540567621162.png (231x218, 6K)

Wait is it actually spelled courteney?

#CROSSARMED

ONE LAST TIME

Attached: xarms.png (511x534, 260K)

It seems ironic the only trustworthy people on Crypto are Russians