>5 eth
Boy, you better that money back in your mom's purse
Poorfag

>go on tradingview
>every idea for the last six months has been calling for XLM longs
>every single one has been wrong
>10000 people wrong over last six months calling the bottom
>this time it's different because reasons

Why don't just just wait for an actual breakout? You might lose 10 pct, but you won't get caught in a coin that might lose another 80 pct.

This is a breakout you brainlet, look at the 4hr

wow u have 500 dollars ur fuckin rich man so jelly

look at these jealous teenagers
the brokest anons are always talking the most shit. time proves this time and time again

they have no skin in the game

Oh shit,.I didn't see that. Looks way different from the break out on 1/26, 1/31, 2/7, 2/8 and 2/10. THIS is the REAL breakout.

Attached: 1546944739129.png (1501x908, 90K)

jesus christ lol every user is so irritable after this bear market. Guess i was one of the few to be shorting on the way down as well kek

sorry that im riding this pump while you bleed out in some shitcoin. kek

>while you bleed out in some shitcoin
It's called GRAFT and it's NOT a shitcoin

btw XLMchads, watch the ETH pair as this is where the true pump is occurring. look at the fucking walls on this beauty

Attached: Titty-monster-meme-2.jpg (1120x1600, 480K)

You shorted XLM? Where?

Tell me why I should long XLM now. It's don't absolutely nothing but dump for a year and has not broken out on any metric.

this is the reversal of all reversals

all faggots not in this rocket will be eternally BTFO

>You shorted XLM? Where?
bitcoin...

you are making a fool of yourself lol

Oh I thought this was an XLM thread. Anyone can short bitcoin, and everyone probably did the last several months. Who cares? I'm short BTC right now, it's nothing of note.

XLM is shit. I see what everyone is looking at as "support". Some crazy wick a year ago. What happens when we dip below that? Holy shit, learn to trade after confirmation of trend.

(hint: we already went below it and this little green candle is the retracement)

Attached: 1534052699283.png (1501x908, 100K)

>Who cares? I'm short BTC right now, it's nothing of note.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>filename

Attached: doubt.jpg (1418x714, 135K)

>make XLM thread
>get called out that it's not going up
>every bottom has been violated for a year
>"hey I shorted bitcoin before, I know what I'm talking about"

Did I miss anything?

this is your mind on TAfaggotry. you miss every bottom.

screencapping for when we break 2500 sats

You've hit every bottom. Every time you hit it, a new bottom forms. Why is this any different?

Fundamentals are meaningless. Which is a good thing because this coin has garbage tokenomics.

salty bagholder detected.

im just calling what i see: been in a channel for more than a month, had the chance to break out and bounced hard. too risky for me, better shit to throw money at out there rn

pic

tell your momma to baghold these XLMchad nuts in her mouth

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 11K)

>XLM
>chad

lmao, just lmao

I'm only mad because I can't actually short this piece of shit. This is unironically one of the worst charts in crypto right now and you are claiming it's a long position. So I'm just mad at you I guess. This is going to 1300 sats within 2 weeks.

John Bollinger would look at this chart and jizz his pants until you told him that there exists not platform to short this.

>So I'm just mad at you I guess.
appreciate the honesty.
XLM isn't that bad though. you're making it sound like a steamy pile of pajeet shit in the gutter, when it's actually just a massive opportunity to buy the bottom.

if you want to see a real shitcoin death chart, look at Vechain or raiblocks.

>wanting to short XLM before March 15th

People have been buying the bottom since 3500. Literally what chart are you looking at that you think this is a buying opportunity? Because it pumped from 2084 to 2184 after continuously dumping from 4700 for 3 months? This is no support until ~1500. This is the worst chart in the top 100 and I look at chart like 5+ hours a day

you can go on tradingview right now and look at everyone drawing falling wedges since november. They've ALL failed almost immediately. What is different now?

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN RIGHT NOW

If you think this is a fundamentally great coin, great, but you can wait until 1300 at the very least to buy.

Yeah I'd be doing so poorly if I shorted XLM at any point in the last year.

Www, sold just in time. Came out ahead. That’s how it’s done, lads.

what were you saying?

The fuck? I hope you loaded up again because the next leg up is just beginning.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 196K)

holy shit user our posts were 1 second apart... XLM is truly blessed tonight. hold strong gents. LOOK AT THE DAILY it's been bleeding for weeks, this shit is ITCHING to explode 20-30% upwards..

we are blessed by snek

I really hope you're right OP
1.1Mil XLM bag holder here...
Will never sell until $15 though however long that'd take hahaha