DEGO

Is DeroGold the next 10000x?

Attached: dego.png (1138x1142, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Snq6hx2IK48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DeroGold is the real Turtlecoin and also the real Dero.

Accumulate DeroGold now.

this

no

why no? DEGO is massively undervalued right now imo

>undervalued
>so undervalued that it isn't in any exchange and there isn't even an OTC channel in their discord

I don't know how you came to that conclusion when there has always been a trade channel on their discord and there are two exchanges DeroGold is listed on.

Attached: unknown.png (1426x902, 69K)

Time to tell your discord usernames

Captain

"when will dero gold cease to exist? x marks the spot"

This is current emission chart but soon DeroGold will be forking to 20 second blocks and possibly slow down that emission so the coins will be harder to mine then

50 TRX for you,
50.000.000 DEGO for me.
Great deal! Who makes it?

Attached: IMG_5475.png (500x500, 270K)

Sure. Send the trx

Address

TMw2DnRKmoTWqHeZawi3pizmdWvn2CS5Cp

kek somene made a scam version of a scam. Where does it end

I can assure you sir that DeroGold is not a scam, it is a pure PoW coin with no premine

just pls get a real job. even a shitty one is more rewarding than just scamming people. deroposting in XMR threads was already cringy as fuck, dero "gold" is just sad and pathetic.
get. a. job.

Attached: 1478009045997.jpg (625x774, 81K)

I am not associated with "deroposting in XMR threads" and like I said I am not scamming anyone nor is DeroGold a scam. Instead, it is a great coin with a real team behind it.

My address: dg3M8VNyo8GFuEcJEbix8nc1zcpVizweSLnM8Vzu56Kc8g7kmakKbYp3aZZXp6HVub5Q8EHsbYHUZcZjonkEswyj2w11j29s3

On it!

J O B
O
B

You’re not the guy who sold 400k link for this coin hoping it would moon so you could get to a million link are you?

Might as well join discord for dego.

Attached: cap.jpg (648x651, 95K)

Attached: Captain.jpg (640x640, 20K)

haha, no

Attached: 1521575054370.png (1000x1102, 241K)

I was told a story about someone who did. If they bought back now would only get 10k link!! Poor cunt

Not really sure what you're talking about as 400k link is worth more than all of the circulating supply of DeroGold at current prices. It's not really feasible to buy more than say 100 dollars worth from the exchanges without causing price to skyrocket.

Pamp eet

This is a really intriguing coin. More Emissions than the coin it forked from. Lot of good mining since it is early yet. I'd recommend getting it while you can. Won't last forever at present reward rate... good luck ! and Good mining!

Where can I buy this gem? I need to add to my gem port.

currently can be bought from finexbox.com and fcbaccount.com

Connor

Attached: yaranaika_turtle.png (792x827, 113K)

now we have added a new discord tipbot for people to exchange dego with 14 other cryptocurrencies

Absolute shit coin.

youtu.be/Snq6hx2IK48