Red pill me on link shills

Red pill me on link shills

Attached: 1367766069484.png (500x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0qvNKIbKzdh
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes and meme memes bro

vocaroo.com/i/s0qvNKIbKzdh

We aren’t spoon feeding anymore

Literally just a meme. If you put money into this you're actually retarded

what song is this?

More than 100 million is throw into this CryptoCurrency because of memes on this solvenian rapeseed shelling forum.

Meme

Not sure 1,000,000,000 Total Supply 350,000,000 Circulating. What gives the token or network any value. WHAT STOPS anyone from just copying and forking whatever work is done. IF Whatever chainlink does is even useful to anyone. I can tell you why BTC is valuable because of how much proof of work was done so you cant copy it. But these premined tokens can be copied and reworked cheaper to accomplish the same goals.

Attached: Raro.jpg (644x501, 71K)

Imagine buying into BTC or ETH early and knowing how huge it is going to be. Holding for years, just waiting for it to get it’s deserved attention. That’s what linkies feel like. Just memeing until it eventually catches on. That’s why the memes are so spicy, they’re organic. A bunch of people that don’t give a fuck if you buy or not because they know others will.

>Proof of work
>Valuable
>Can't copy Bitcoin
Whew lad

BTC is still number 1 with the largest marketcap FOR THIS exact reason. You cant copy the HASH.

Literally the most researched investment opportunity since the dawn of time.

Attached: chainlink.gif (480x238, 464K)

>Gab
>Shitcoin

a match made in hell

>Can't even surpass 50 pennies despite hype
>Best investment opportunity ever

kek, delusional

its kind a biz meme covered up to not be a meme.

If LINK were really valuable and connected with insiders, then why was the ICO price so low.

Im not even dissing Link. I am asking why cant it just be forked and used cheaper. What work has chainlink done to force a monopoly. That is the biggest problem with any of these premined coins. Think XRP and XLM.

theyre smart and the ladies love them

>he can’t grasp the concept of total supply and market cap
user I....

Do it bro. Fork it. Best of luck.

No one is even using it. No one can answer my question. If arbitrage exists for profit its easy to just copy and undercut. HOW DO THEY HAVE THE MONOPOLY.

Who forks it and what network of node operators do they have that could outcompete the community that chainlink already has?

Depends on the incentives. Costco loses money for each chicken they sell as well as the food. Offer node operators better incentives and Bleed that fat fuck out of existence. This is true if you can make a profit from this long term. Business 101 Network effects are real but they can easily die.

If you can't tell what is stopping people from Forking BRAVE and creating their own shitcoin, then you're a fucking fool.

It's a lot harder to create a browser with an ingrained ERC20 token than people might think, especially one that will grant profit to those that use the browser via its advertising platform.

Literally something that's never been done before. Completely brand new idea. If it fails it fails, but if it succeeds, it's a brand new world. Brave/BAT are fucking exciting.

Attached: brave bat.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Oh I thought you were talking about link not BAT which is a scam lol.

Attached: Altcoins.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Give me your email address so I can email you in 2 years about what a scam BAT is.

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Bought TownCrier. Link will have a large network of nodes ready to go from the outset. Even if better incentives were offered by some other project I wouldn't fucking use it.

[email protected] faggot now give me yours so I can post a pic of my dick which is clearly bigger.

dude I have a great idea. You should make your own copy of bitcoin by copying its code and releasing your own version of bitcoin. Bitcoins like 3,000 each and you can mine them all yourself so you'll have like millions of bitcoins bro. You'll be like a billionaire or something. Why didn't I just think of this before.

This won't work you dumb fuck. Read what I said. You CANT COPY THE HASH RATE.

wow you mean its almost like the most valuable aspect of a decentralized network is the... network itself.

WOW! Who woulda thought?