Chainlink - INSIDER EDITION

>Rory knows so much about this project and he’s based as fuck. He’s totally different in real life than in Telegram. He almost talks like a dev. He also has a great Texas accent and sounds a bit like Alex Jones.

>The team is made up of people Sergey knows and trusts intimately. Most of them were hired because he knew them or he knew a friend of theirs. They’re all extremely bright and whenever I asked a question that crossed a boundary they made it clear they couldn’t answer it. They wouldn’t tell me anything they weren’t allowed to.

>At least two or more devs have been hired on a part time basis to write adapters. I think they’ll be revealed in the near future.

>Alex Coventry’s job is very interesting. Sergey has him mostly doing research. His job is to scope out Chainlink’s future. He’s 1+ years beyond what the team is currently doing.

>I asked Thomas: “How long will it take for every piece of the vision outlined in the whitepaper to be completed? 5 years?” He said: “Naw, much less than that”. I got the sense it was 2-3 years max.

>Whenever a partnership is announced, its been a collaboration months in the making. The team doesn’t collaborate with shit teams and they’ve actually turned down some teams.

>It seems dumb that Sergey and other team members make the same speech time after time, but there’s a reason: it gives them a chance to meet new teams and start collaborating. After ETHSanFrancisco they connected with 20+ teams

>Mainnet is weeks away. I learned that the listing service and SGX aren’t needed to go to mainnet initially. I asked a team member: “Well, Sergey said that reputation wasn’t needed to go to mainnet initially, and neither are reputation or SGX, and aggregation was just completed. I seems like mainnet is right around the corner...”. The face I got made it 100% clear to me that mainnet is going to be released very, very soon. My intuition tells me they’re just waiting on audits to finish.

Attached: image0.jpg (514x686, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.chain.link/docs/
pscp.tv/w/1RDGlqqZapDJL?q=@stinky_linker
vimeo.com/317396254
pscp.tv/w/1MnGnNNZvbLGO?q=@stinky_linker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mainnet is weeks away.

Attached: 1549156737716.jpg (383x576, 65K)

ok this hard

just got a half chubby

bump

Based and linkpilled. Even before you confirmed all of this, I always trusted the team. They handle their business with ultimate professionalism

How can people doubt this man.

Attached: 1BF34CDB-820C-4928-9D1E-32776B61200A.jpg (1413x1016, 418K)

Wheres the fucking proof any of this is even real?
LOOKS LIKE HOPIUM LARP
> WEEKS AWAY
yeah....12351 weeks away

You are doing god’s work user, thank you

I still remember joseph lubin from Dec 2017... months would be a long time he once said

This, why was tonight so inaccessible? I mean I could make a thread like this making shit up too. Where's the proof?

>inaccessible
?

adjective
unable to be reached.
"a remote and inaccessible cave"
synonyms: unreachable, out of reach, beyond reach; More
(of language or an artistic work) difficult to understand or appreciate.
"‘High’ culture is largely inaccessible to the masses"

someone shop a gun into that hand lol

To be fair... Denver really is in the middle of no where

thanks genius, but there were many people in the room. because you aren't in Denver, or can't manage to use youtube doesn't make something inaccessible

retarded
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
"this user is badly retarded"

So is San Francisco if you live in Denver

Chubby checker
Toasting in epic bread

Attached: link_0.png (586x676, 344K)

cringe and bluepilled

I want to believe, fren. It is hard to take anyone’s word after the countless larps, however. I’m still fully in CL and am totally confident they will deliver an outstanding product, but if this is just a larp you should not even post

Attached: A7111BAC-6900-4124-92CB-922EC5E962A5.jpg (989x742, 564K)

Hey retard the feed cut out after 15 minutes, pull your head out of your asshole

DESU sounds legit or else really good job at the larp. I believe.

Just bought more thanks op. Tell us more

Attached: 1534201619682.jpg (1800x1561, 670K)

this is no larp. A based linkmarine attended tonight and had beers with the team. On behalf of everyone thank you @SergeysShirt.

deluded
adjective
believing something that is not true.
"the poor deluded creature"

This makes me harder than any of the trannies posted on biz.

Op, were u wearing a blue baseball cap, and had hoodie on tonight?

Fren n. Always there for you
>”plz don’t fight cuz we all frens here, fren.”

Attached: 85012701-E9EB-4651-9090-9EBECD19A0DB.jpg (226x223, 13K)

bless this thread

Attached: 15475168417511.jpg (1600x1069, 446K)

Imagine listening to someones intuition on a vietnamese clay potting forum

Attached: A2F94F5D-61E8-4470-9EF3-1AF6B5D46A7D.jpg (720x960, 40K)

thx fren

imagine being gay

no fights, just spuds who think they are the center of the universe

Inshallah

Attached: 1550122090876.jpg (900x458, 65K)

imagine not seeing what's right in front of you

Attached: The_Light.png (800x600, 711K)

Yeah Rory doesn't often show it but he has a lot of knowledge.

Also yeah with the "same old" presentation... we have been obsessed with this for a year and a half... people need to be educated. It takes time to fully grasp the full implications, I know I was buried in the whitepaper for a couple of weeks until I "got it" fully. Many here still don't really understand it outside of smart (or smart sounding) people interpreting it for them.

Imagine not knowing who sergey's shirt is. Imagine not being in the discord. Imagine not having the #smartcontractteamquestions channel.

Attached: DD902EDA-94EC-4DF2-BD8F-681BBD94F157.jpg (680x591, 393K)

>I asked if there would be some warning like “mainnet will be out on x date in 3 weeks” or if it would be like flipping a switch

>They don’t know yet. Rory said he’d prefer a warning because otherwise it would be thousands on people scrambling to get nodes up. Thomas also understands that most aren’t that technically savvy and that a release without warning could be turbulent

Daily reminder you faggots thought mainnet would release in 2018 and EVERY SINGLE THING you've said has been proven wrong.
2017 was two years ago. Deal with it.

>I’m going to bed lads, I’ll be up early to film Thomas

Come on user, it's not the same, as Sergey and co. are based af and linkpilled. They would never build up artificial hype.

Also OP stated that it was his impression that we are weeks away from the glorious mainnet. It's not something the team actually said, just an impression.

This meme is so epic. Seriously, I feel like we are in new height of creativity. The kind of creative outburst that can form a new culture.

The ancient green believed this would only occur every 500 years or the life-span of a phoenix. This would make Chainlink bigger than the Renaissance.

never did i think my life would be depending on some linkmarines impression so much, never....but here i am

Attached: 3B98C876-0EE8-40FC-969F-6AD44C49B465.gif (473x473, 3.21M)

checkt

Ty Thomas.

Attached: kekekgh.jpg (514x686, 64K)

Penis

right. besides that the Renaissance was gay liberal shit and Chainling opens the floodgates to FutureFascism user

Dozens, scores, hundreds of weeks

Thanks for sharing.

After yesterday shitshow this team doesnt have any credibility left at all. Keeps missing dates as stated on pivotal tracker. 0.6 doesn't include aggregation despite it was a blocker, so 0.6 should have included aggregation. Instead of talking about what matters, they release a buffed beta to speak like an autist and don't say anything at all(fuck you Dan you piece of shit). This team of clowns it's at the same level than iconomi, lisk, digibytes or bytecoin. To all linkers, please don't sell I want to see you lose all you fucking money you deluded religious clownblowers

t. Rory the cuck

anyone want a hit of hopium? lemme know

might post something. but idk a lot of you are brainlets

Yes please

ebic

Idiot Alert, fuck off

yes, gimme pls.

Attached: 1517582349166.jpg (600x885, 36K)

when the time comes instead of scrambling like a headless retard i suggest everyone to read over ALL the information presented here with careful attention to detail. Have everything prepared so that when mainnet is available you are able to adequately start running a node. Learn the technicals.

docs.chain.link/docs/

gib

Good thread
Go for it

Pls sir do the needful

This is not hopium.

Was that it?
user, I...

Do you currently have a test node up and running?

This literally says they have the framework done and the only thing left is to connect the pieces, make sure there aren't any bugs, and we're ready for launch. are you retarded?

but yeah i guess you brainlets will just keep asking the same question "when mainnet" instead of actually understanding what the fuck is going. keep doing u biz.

Yes. It's very straightforward

You are an insufferable faggot.

And you are a fucking moron. Quit posting and just wait to cash out and disappear brainlet.

take a pic and post it.

>Alright boys, I'm up early to film Thomas today.

>Let's get that dopamine.

Same youtube channel?

No, fuck off we're full

How long till he is speaking? And where can we see it?

>I’m not allowed to shower at my Airbnb until 9:00 but I have to leave soon to see Thomas

>I’m going to be a literal stinky linky

>not allowed
are you in the home of brave, land of the free or communist china?

>discord
I want in.

Checked fren - we all gonna make it

This!!!

Nice red flannel you wore fren.

THERE IS NO INFO ABOUT GETTING PAID IN LINKS THERE. AGGREGATION IS A MEME

This is truer than your virginity faggots

I'm gonna use linkpool

Thank you based user

Lol did you set up a full ETH node? Try to keep up to date.

still waiting brainlet. tick tock.

And blue cap

>I’m going to start streaming from the same periscope as yesterday

>pscp.tv/w/1RDGlqqZapDJL?q=@stinky_linker

>Alright so I’m not gonna stream

>vimeo.com/317396254

Is that where the Chainlink boys'll be at?

Thanks cuz

> pscp.tv/w/1MnGnNNZvbLGO?q=@stinky_linker

Thomas

TO THE MOON! WE'RE MAKING HISTORY BOYS GET HERE NOW!

Nice blue flannel you have on today

Checked. Pretty good shit from Thomas there. Little sketchy calling the node but it came through. Should be interesting to see what comes out of the hackathon. Remember that this Celer Network design pattern came from the ETH San Francisco hackathon. Something useful could come out of Denver too. At some point one of these literal whos from the hundreds of teams utilizing Chainlink is going to pop off become fucking huge. If there are 200 teams, even if one or two make something big, Chainlink will moon based on actual utility.

>That's it! You just got data from the internet to the blockchain!

WHAT????

>he thinks Jow Forums is always bullshit
lurk moar

Bamp