What to do with this piece of shit, should I sell or just fucking hold till the end??

What to do with this piece of shit, should I sell or just fucking hold till the end??

Attached: 823740D3-5B00-4791-A0AC-C6538F1A4860.png (743x413, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cms.megaphone.fm/channel/BWG2120167197?selected=BWG8277682045
reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/an608a/questions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell it fucking where

Fuck didn’t even realise it finally got delisted from kucoin, fuck this piece of crap

there is no light at the end of this tunnel

Attached: DbJmJdKWkAAuT-X.jpg (768x1024, 47K)

It was so promising though, dam knew I should have sold when I had the chance, fuck it

its on Bittrex I think

Yeah it’s on a few exchanges I noticed but shit volume.

You guys can sell if you want but im holding coz reddit tells me it will take off once they hit a certain milestone. But its a long way out though. I dont have much jnt so i can afford to jz hold it.

in in til the end. still buying

wow, I had $2000 worth or JNT on Kucoin... I guess I cant withdraw it?

motorcycle user here. we fucked up so bad bros. i put $10K into this shitcoin and thank god i have still not gotten the motorcycle money otherwise it would have been $50K+ easily.

i can't believe they literally do not have a fucking use case. the way this project fell apart was like nothing i have seen. a few months ago we were looking great, lots of partnerships, seed money still seemed around, central bank buzz, regulations going smoothly, etc.

suddenly yazan comes in to the fucking telegram and basically says none of the partners want anything to do with the token at all and that regulations are totally fucking them in the ass and they have nothing. some user used to fud this project saying it was nothing more than a gas token and yazan fucking said the exact same thing. he started talking about getting creative to think of 'fun' use cases.

i have no clue what to do. this weirdly feels like blood in the streets and that i should at least double my stack to bring my average buy-in cost way the fuck down. shit for 3K i can buy 100K and just see what happens in a decade. who fucking cares right? i would much rather lose 3K than miss a moon mission. i have this feeling that if i sell my stack now at 1/10th of what i bought in i will an hero in a decade because the token will be worth 100 bucks or some stupid shit.

what kills me is how many competitors are just btfo jibrel in dubai. i always said all they needed to do was just focus on dubai oil money and not worry about anything else. they are getting completely fucked in the ass in their own region.

I’m just gonna HODL it, fuck it, I’ll just throw whatever’s left on top the rest of my cash out stack next bullrun.

yeah i feel like it will at least hit 30c during the next bullrun even if we have to wait 2-3 years. they have plenty of cash reserves to figure it out, like 25 mil at least. not one of these companies that held in ETH and got btfo

Everytime is see this logo i still puke.

Waisted a least 30k $ on this piece of shit. Actually felt bad when panick sold at 0.20c.

Muh jcash, muh bank license. Muh sheik interview.

Fuck em, sell it all.

I invested 4k into this and it's worth about $280 now. I cannot fucking believe that I didn't sell my JNT for Link while it was still at a 1:1 ratio. I could've had literally $7000 more in my portfolio value but I decide to ignore my gut feeling and stay with this shitcoin. I can't believe I shilled this to people I know IRL too. Now everytime they look at me they say "thanks for the brilliant investment tip user." Fuck this.

I wonder what happened to the JNT Marines with 100k+ JNT. Surely they can't be doing too well losing all that money.

I wouldn't put any more money into this shitcoin if I were you. I'm pretty certain we're not going anywhere for the foreseeable future unless it's further in the red. Put that money into Link instead. Link has proven that it can do extremely well in a bear market. Now just imagine what's going to happen during a bull run.

50k here. I spent so the entire summer swing trading. Heh, I'm gunna be so rich rubs hands

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS HELD AFTER THIS SHIT CAME OUT

Attached: BOUNCYCASTLE.png (676x679, 266K)

Same feeling bro, also op here, on different network. Link is my biggest hold and I could of added so much more to that stack if I had sold this shit, thank god i brought atleast over half of my stack cheaper then most but still down a shit load, fucking sucks

I have well over 100k and lost around $30k on this shitcoin. Didn't sell shit. I consider all invested money lost. Yazan is a liar.

>another day, another JNT thread
The moment hans sold his 800k JNT was the moment everyone should have exited. Nevertheless the project will still succeed. Sadly tho, the scammed 32m from people and fucked them as hard as possible.

Bullshit he sold. He is butthurting everyday lately on TG, started to threat them too. Guy is loosing it, he invested too much (just like I did..)

He sold at 12 but bought back in at 7 or 8 thinking he was a genius.

And then the officially changed the whole project. They cannot even be held liable which is the best part of this sandnigger scam.

At least they post daily on facebook and didn't scam out completely. Not all hope is lost...
Will we recover? I sure hope so. There's a chance this won't completely die as long as they're active and working.

Any other thoughts about this?

t. 32k bought at 0.56$

Attached: pp,185x205-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 11K)

He fell for the bouncy castle meme

Attached: FE71DAD0-4359-453A-9D5C-C007A6903435.gif (286x258, 3.63M)

Sold at 10c when I had the chance, never looked back. Isn't it on Bittrex?

AND IT WILL NEVER NOT BE FUCKING HILARIOUS

Attached: 1519090438957.gif (615x413, 1.97M)

cms.megaphone.fm/channel/BWG2120167197?selected=BWG8277682045

Just found this on their fb page, an interview with Talal on the 8th of February.
The fact that they're doing this kind of stuff and that they're actively posting and hiring gives me hope.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x673, 103K)

Hope about what? The "new" project will succeed. I am certain. But unfortunately, this wont have any effect on your investment / token / money.

Will you at least get a turn on the bouncy castles?

for anyone who maybe hasn't seen this yet:

reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/an608a/questions/

There are few questions but answers are usual generic bullshit.

Why Yazan has gone 100% quiet, ideas?

People brought something called Jiblets network? the mind boggles...

Retard!
Don't leave anything on an exchange!
If you don't have the private keys you don't 'have', 'had' or 'own' anything!

This is a meme no? No one actually brought a "Jibrel" token? Right?

We have no idea. You may be right. You may be wrong. At least they're still doing something.

I don't care what anyone says. It was all worth seeing Hans go ballistic hahaha everyone on the telegram is going wild. Obviously I don't want a gas token either...

You stupid idiot, your samefag is showing through your retarded "brought" spelling.

Ay yo, Jibrel, get yo ass up, you better believe yo momma gonna lay a whoopin on ya.

Yazan can’t handle the bants and is absolutely honest unlike Talal. The sham was kept up so long as Talal was the one talking but Yazan is brutally honest about everything.

Every dip and crash after may literally coincides with Yazan explaining things on TG. He isn’t allowed to talk to people anymore after he killed the scam with his honesty.

Lol poor Jibrel, he'll get his act together one of these days.

>It was so promising though
no, it was always a scam ico funding token with no purpose in this whole stupid idea but you retards didn't want to listen to any criticism
>hurrr they tokenize and then somehow my bags go up, that's all I know and everyone trying to argue otherwise is a dirty fudder trying to buy my bags cheap

Guess what, suck on those scamel chuck e cheese tokens you absolute retards

Attached: laughter.jpg (668x400, 70K)