Bitcoin transferred through radio antenna

SKYFAGGOTS BTFO!
HOW WILL SHILLS EVER RECOVER?!

Attached: IMG_20190214_214557.png (686x1132, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-sent-ham-radio/
steemit.com/cbradio/@ackza/bitcoin-over-cb-radio-yup-could-this-be-the-safest-way-to-send-btcoins-long-distances-over-cb-and-ham-radios-imagine-dedicated
github.com/skycoin/skywire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's reference

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-sent-ham-radio/
steemit.com/cbradio/@ackza/bitcoin-over-cb-radio-yup-could-this-be-the-safest-way-to-send-btcoins-long-distances-over-cb-and-ham-radios-imagine-dedicated

The Bitcoin network is still internet-based. Nice try though.

Attached: 2014%2F03%2F07%2Fac%2FAP407286670.05998FSD.png (950x534, 40K)

You can send BTC with ham radio.
Let that sink in. Take a second and let the implications sink in.

yeah ive given up on skycoin. fuck you synth. you had a good thing going and you completely ruined it like everybody said you would. too bad i didnt listen to them earlier.

I only send my bitcoin via carrier pigeon.

He never had a good thing going user. It was a scam from day one. Pretty obvious if you think about it.

That's a gross misuse of the HAM Radio system. Hopefully his license will be revoked.

How is this make skycoin irrelevant?

It doesn't. Actually Skywire can and will be use for other cryptos eventually to truly avoid censorship. If Skywire succeed, we all succeed.

Substratum monkey detected.

Not really, some sort of tokenised metering system for Internet access & coupling it to a Mesh network is actually a decent use case. The issue really is that Synth is totally delusional. But he honestly seems TOO insane for it to be a straight up scam. Now the people around him, selling skyminers (lol) and the like - they're the real scammers.

No one on Jow Forums listens to anyone. We still need people to realize that tron xrp and chainlink are scams

you can give someone else a signed transaction via smoke signals too. doesn't mean you should

you probably believe Brandon was actually kidnapped by the chinese, too

Its the best and only chance we have to take down comjew and jew warner.

>The issue really is that Synth is totally delusional.
I don't see him as any more or less delusional than anyone else in the space.

Sending something through an antenna is not the same thing skywire is trying to accomplish. You're still sending it through centralized ISPs which can throttle, censor and restrict any data they like.

Brandon is a literal Israeli Jew.

It's still the internet. You can't send it without ip packets. This is a non story.

Brandon is of "polish" heritage, born in the jewsa by a polish-jewish mother.

But that doesn't change the fact that skywire is opensource and has nothing to do with israel. Skywire and Skycoin is an encrypted network/crypto that is useful for whoever is using it

oh so he's a polish jew? my mistake

Attached: 1545540764371.gif (607x609, 754K)

Doesn't the receiver need internet to actually get the bitcoin though?

The actual news is that more of the RF spectrum is being opened up for IP networks. That's what this means. You can only send crypto with IP.

Wait there are people on biz still in skycoin after the kidnapping story?

HAHAHAHAHA

It’s not open source

You're gonna make it user

github.com/skycoin/skywire

It is

you're retarded, everything is just data, how you transfer it doesn't really matter, it's just protocols and it still has to go through centralized shit

such options are nice and futuristic but people tend to think that BTC does not need Internet to function at all which is not true as these options serve only as medium of transport back to Internet

in case of cyber warfare or some big natural catastrophe BTC may suffer immensely

Attached: 1547735600636.png (1092x1037, 65K)

>XRP a scam

Attached: 1518074107920.jpg (2198x2615, 522K)

the fact you made this thread is proof Skycoin will moon

Brandon literally claimed asylum in Israel after the “Chinese kidnapping.” Most of you brainlets think that is bearish when it is in fact the most bullish thing

How to open my wallet on radio?
Do I broadcast my private key to access it?

Attached: 1549240717477.jpg (396x691, 58K)

Open your wallet for what?

My offline BTC channel is more revolutionary.

Attached: two-lanterns-in-the-belfry-of-the-old-north-church-signalling-paul-revere-ride-1775.jpg (161x445, 90K)

imagine your ass sweating like a fountain as you watch that pigeon fly off into the distance, with a usb stick of your wallet adress and private key strapped to its leg

This is unironically pretty cool

Skycoin already has LoRa. So?

Cool that you can send transactions across borders. Skycoin will be sending terabytes of data across borders soon.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.05.03 AM.jpg (982x894, 199K)

based Adam Curry

>soon
That's an odd way to spell 'never'

Skywire mainnet goes live this month.

LoRa cannot send terabytes of data

Correct. Lora informs where to beam an antenna that can. Along with sending basic data.

skywire isnt open source
neither is the consensus, synth also is not the inventor of "obelisk"
the consensus isnt finished and is developed by 1 person who has no contact with any other skycoin devs and is neither synth or the inventor of "obelisk" on a private github called water company

FOAM uses LoRa for Proof of Location

live this month! wow! how about talk to me in 10 years