All In [OMG]

Well done Omise.

It was great pleasure to play alongside you.

Attached: BBC35A8E-F900-4F81-B744-E1FF4DB6E351.jpg (1125x1398, 954K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icorating.com/ico/omisego-omg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats chinks for you

They have a private test net

Sure they do

WOW

say it with me now everybody

G O O K E D

KILL YOURSELF GOOK NIGGER MONKEY
DO IT BEFORE I FUCKING FIND YOU.

That's some username lmao

Why wont CZ delist these fuckers too? Isnt it obvious that these fuckers are incompetent scammers?

Because they're both gooks. All crypto is a scam, but delisting a few (western) coins virtue signals they're doing some actual work trying to make it seem more credible

I feel bad for people that fall for this fud over and over. Comparing OMG to another coin that came out with their version of plasma is like comparing a coloring book to a college textbook.

It's pretty sad that people don't bother learning, instead it's easier to fud things.

OMG is about to release their public testnet that's much more complicated than the basic plasma versions out there. Shit takes time. Think Windows 3.1 was written in a year? And they had guidelines and established roadmaps. Blockchain/plasma is a new frontier.

The factions that are already starting in crypto is already getting scary. The greed money bring out of people is a very dangerous thing.

The entire market is down because it was totally over inflated in the first place being attached to bitcoins value. Get over it and quit crying scam scam scam for every project out there that's way down in price.

I feel bad for you. 18 months and no working project, two failed roadmaps, 1 fake hard spoon, a skateboard, and deeper partnership discussions. How fucking retarded are you?

And I feel bad for people that fall for this fud over and over. Comparing OMG to another coin that came out with their version of plasma is like comparing a coloring book to a college textbook.

It's pretty sad that people don't bother learning, instead it's easier to fud things.

OMG is about to release their public testnet that's much more complicated than the basic plasma versions out there. Shit takes time. Think Windows 3.1 was written in a year? And they had guidelines and established roadmaps. Blockchain/plasma is a new frontier.

The factions that are already starting in crypto is already getting scary. The greed money bring out of people is a very dangerous thing.

The entire market is down because it was totally over inflated in the first place being attached to bitcoins value. Get over it and quit crying scam scam scam for every project out there that's way down in price.

I don't hold this, but do agree there seems to be FUD. You seem up to date on OMG, could you shed some light on 2018 and this upcoming test net? Thanks in advance

>casper
>plasma
>sharding
>2019
hahahahahaha nope

boomer cope

Well OMG is around since mid 2017
Omise the company who created the OMG ERC20 is registerted since 2015 / 16.

Well, they talked about beeing the big „bank the unbanked „ company more then 3years.
Without any work done so far to reach this goal. Id say the hope dies last but this is close to be dead.

They cancled all there plans to develop there own chain / mainnet and just followed the PLASMA buzzword since it got released by Vitalik in late 2017.

Thats it boys

Attached: 63C18ED1-D5A9-468F-B377-30F0F9681E6D.jpg (1200x777, 343K)

once there was dream, all peeps followed, 2years later we know it was a big joke

Attached: 8A332C57-14EF-49C1-80A1-0FA9342D9A19.png (1350x744, 1.31M)

sorry forgot the sorce:
add: [source]
token Sale
ICO start date 25 Jun 2017
ICO end date 25 Jun 2017
Raised 27,000,000 USD

icorating.com/ico/omisego-omg/

fucking time to kill these scamming fuckers
unregulated market?
UNREGULATED REVENGE

>btc: 7 TX per sec
>8 fucking dots
Kek my sides

Nothing happened other than young kids who are investing for the first times in their lives aren't happy unless they make 100% gains a month.

Sad part is you know I'm not even joking.

OMG have been working hard for the last year basically having to invent Plasma. They are getting extremely close to public testnet. You can follow their progress on github.

Their version of plasma is much more complex compared to the basic versions other coins are starting to go public with.

look at this shit you dumbfuck. do you think anyone gives a fuck at how hard they are working? they havent released anything. ZERO. just a fucking sdk wallet. fuck your gooks nigger. thanks for buying my bags at $21 last year. you are NEVER EVER getting your money back do you hear me? NEVER.

Attached: Capture.jpg (988x502, 59K)

deluded ass nigga.
kys

Attached: 1526176565591.jpg (1126x1091, 743K)