MY LIFE IS RUINED

Attached: lolandkek.jpg (1440x978, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ShfmV6V6OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checkt and rekt

Substratum's final manipulative pump last year was the final gasp of life. Incredible.

Salt is the funniest failure.

Hahahahahahaha BSV is next

shit, whats next? I literally only trade shitcoins. I hope my NCASH is safe.

>salt

wut? they are active, and even going to ethdenver

I wonder what they did to piss binance off

REQ, it’s better to sell that shitcoin asap

SV has too much volume.

I could see Syscoin, RLC, Breadwallet, and Eidoo getting delisted next. Low volume.

Buy salt up to $20
STOP LOSS NONE

I almost forgot about this pajeet

KEK

Volume doesn’t matter

Attached: C8E74D9C-52B8-4655-B1AD-CD30B5F5F090.jpg (1200x491, 178K)

I'd love the red wojaks if RLC gets delisted.

why cloak? cloak is a project that has been around a long time and isn't going anywhere.

I remember modum, kek.
>salt
scam in everything but name. tokenomics were so ridiculously dogshit for speculators that they would have had to have 100s of billions in loans for organic demand to push the price towards 27.5. may the hammer of SEC just their anus. tried to warn you anons

Were any of you guys around for salt's token sale? It was so ridiculously dog shit, it was literally a pyramid scheme. The early investors got in at something like 10c, and this value doubled every so often the later you got in, and the last "investors" in the same paid something like $5. AT ICO.

checked, feel good about holding RLC

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. FUCKING LOOK AT IT. ANYONE INVOLVED IN CREATING THIS GARBAGE MUST BE LOCKED UP.

Attached: salt.png (703x430, 73K)

what the fuck

salt was made by literal jews. who would be retarded enough to fall for this? oh wait - this is the board that bought bancor and stox too, while everything else was going 100x

holy shit this is amazing! I can't believe they got away with it AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nigger.

Serious question though, is there any value whatsoever in this space? Is it all scams? Can't trust the kikes, the chinks, the gooks, the ruskis, even the Americans are full of shit. The only thing that ever had any reasonable value is BTC. All else is utter trash.

All tech companies are making their own blockchains.
Yes, there is obviously value in this space.

>Substratum
finally recognized as a scam by Binance.

Told you months ago that Skycoin will be the last man standing in this cryptocurrency 3.0 battle

Attached: 1539838315498s.jpg (250x243, 8K)

Wtf SALT ∆ had a projected value of 25$ each

Attached: 1544052835072.gif (652x562, 626K)

>he thinks sky isn't next

ehhhehehehehehehheheheheheh

Lets see what King Streetshitter has to say for himself.

Req is a massive shitcoin but it has a huge community, I wonder if Binance will be that savage

Remember - shitcoins of the old school i.e pre bull run are all dead. Move your money to new projects that have actually use cases like LTO or CHX. You've been been warned enough.

Anything with under 50 BTC trading volume per day is in danger and should be sold I think. There is just no more interest any more. Binance does 131k in BTC volume per day, and REQ takes 31 of that. I'd say get the fuck out before they delist this one too.

>Were any of you guys around for salt's token sale? It was so ridiculously dog shit, it was literally a pyramid scheme. The early investors got in at something like 10c, and this value doubled every so often the later you got in, and the last "investors" in the same paid something like $5. AT ICO.
Can't believe I ride that shit up to like$20 on the "$25 meme" and dumped. Almost bought a discount salt branded ledger too lol what trash that was.

Dude, WTF.

And since Salt is dead, might be a good time to accumulate Nexo.

>Salt sub and wings
Hehehe

Trust me Quant is probably the only project worth investing in. Thank me later.

RLC won't be delisted. Of course there is a low volume but they are meeting all criteria from Binance. This is a pure quality project

Source says NKN and Block collider are going to be listed soon, same source who confirmed Icon's listing on Bithumb and Holochain on Binance. Take this with a grain of salt because he wasn't always right..

Nav looks pretty low

Rub my salty wings

Insane. People actually bought at $25
Give up on old projects from pre-bull run. They are almost all shit. They are like the failed companies of the tech bubble. Now is the time to find the Google's of crypto.

I remember everyone saying that it was going to be worth that much because that was the tokens value in their lending system, it shot up briefly before dumping never to reach those prices again. They were sellling ledgers for 5 salt too.

Who?

How ironic a scam delisting scams.

Everyone of these coins has been pumped recently creating fresh bagholders. Binance will have it's day, only a matter of time before the SEC comes knocking.

CZ swinging the hand of god again.

Good luck with the HODL meme.

Never hold on to something more than a season.

>sec comes knocking on a Chinese website
Keep us updated

You could buy a ledger from them for like $10 at one point,

>he thinks the SEC has authority in Malta
Kek

scammer cz has canadian citizenship and would be jailed by chinese authorities ages ago if he didn’t

You're right to look at low volume but Bread were a Binance launchpad ICO user

>he thinks the whole eu isn't just usa's vassal

>The rest of the world giving a fuck about the SEC

youtube.com/watch?v=6ShfmV6V6OQ

Fuck you

>take a loan with over 100% collateral, literally retarded idea.

kek

Hahaha, where or what is Malta, oh yeah, it's listed under nowhere. Please, anymore dumb comments?

If the U.S really wanted to take out CZ and Binance they very well could. My guess though if any exchange is taken out it's Bitfinex and BitMex

Squeky Wheels get the Grease.

Lmao holt shit I had 30k worth of MOD at one point because I was sure it would moon absolute bullet dodged

This is what you get for holding shitcoins.

why would BSV get delisted?

on what ground nigger? you think the us is some magical superpower that can do whatever the fuck they want? The worst they can do is ban us citizens from registering on their site

Funds are safu!

dumbass nigger with sub 1k portfolio found

Man, go read the meltdown in the Substratum Telegram group. I guess the others are the same. This is literally a death stab, since Binance is too big to ignore in this space. The public opinion strikes hard when you get delisted from the top 1 exchane.
It is funny but I thought about REQ... I don't think it will get delisted, but they have failed altogether to deliver their original roadmap, are failing with communication and development seems to be stagnant. They have become a little shady... And volume doesn't help. I wouldn't be surprised if one day they get delisted.

yeah when it comes to money, financial surveillance, and using leverage from other areas to get countries to comply with their system the USA is similar to a magical superpower that can do whatever they want

I think. REQ is safe, still has decent volume, and they are pretty transparent with the progress of their project with Binance Vlabel

kek

Attached: SALTy.jpg (1104x782, 86K)

Dunno been telling bizlets that altcoins are to increase your btc stack for years.

How about some of the bigger projects as well? OMG immediately springs to mind. What the fuck have they ever accomplished?

Lol, cz cutting your stack in half.

Just HODL

Are you asking seriously?

Stinky linkies

they're all ¨startups¨. And 99% of startups fail. There's no fucking reason for these projects to actually accomplish anything beside their white paper. They all got their money already

>binance
imagine charging a fortune for pnd listing and ruining your project reputation, literally kill it slowly

Yet that vapid chink is shilling BTT.

I'm worried about req yea. They are getting shady and dumb.
Omg wont as it's an Asian coin. Cz will protect his own.

OMG next.

I want an answer to this question.

Also fuck CZ

Binance would die without the us traders.

Lol SALT was a failed biz pump and dump

Oh goddamn, REQ is next.

My life is financially ruined.

damn
if i had some loose btc i would buy this dip

Attached: cloak.png (1142x978, 91K)

reminder the SUB niggers were swinging their last ETH inhouse on Bollinger Bands tier meme TA

S

lmao wtf? how is this legal?

req will hit .04 before going

why would it not be legal? they're not forcing anybody to buy it lol

Took this last night. Literally the lowest volume. I'm a bit worried

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-15-02-15-02.png (1080x1920, 162K)

>we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.

aka they didnt pay the ransom to renew their yearly listing fee

no logical reason to delist low maintenance erc20s like sub salt or wings when verge is still traded there

>aka they didnt pay the ransom to renew their yearly listing fee
That's not the reason. All teams claim this took them for surprise. They didn't get any notice, nothing, and most are trying to contact Binance for legit reasons. Read their Telegrams.

The crypto space is still relatively new and it will take a few years to see the actual good projects surge. For now, it's just a lot of ambitious shitcoins that will die in the next couple of years. Scammers also take advantage of the unregulated market and greedy gamblers so that's why you see so many of them

Sucks cuz Cloak actually has good fundamentals

Same

Yea i got rekt today from Cloak. Fuck CZ

>please hold your bags a little longer, we're not done with the exit!!

getting delisted by binance is the FA equivalent of a death cross

fair enough but I doubt the team would admit to the community they didnt pay to keep their token listed

You really don't understand the reach of the US government. The dollar is the global reserve currency, stop and think how much power that gives them.

I'm grateful I don't hold any rn, because Binance was like half the damn volume

how many lives were ruined today because of this?

Attached: 1521048855456.png (512x512, 194K)

I wonder what these projects did to piss off cz

Lol if you invested in any of this shit you ruined yourself

>Trust me
>probably the only project worth investing in >Thank me later
Are you parodying a desperate bagholder? You sure are convincing.

>salt branded ledger
Are these still available somewhere? Might be fun to have one, just for the keks...

Got rekt for a couple hundred sucks to live on the west coast. Asians and Europeans had a head start on dumping.