I originate around 75% of LINK pasta. AMA

Here are the basics
>I'm a late 20s boomer
>I live in the USA, not India
>275k stack of LINK
I'd estimate about 1/4 of LINK pasta is organic or from another source and the rest is my OC
My process is pretty basic, when I'm bored I fire up a massive fucking blunt and meditate for about 30 minutes or until some spicy pasta flows through my brain. I type it out, refine it a bit and then post.
So. AMA. I'm bored.

Attached: 1549701451548.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bravenewcoin.com/insights/bnc-and-chainlink-bring-enterprise-grade-smart-contract-tools-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you keep your pool clean?

Kek that one actually wasn't me.

I dont believe you

When are we going to enjoy the presence of the mainnet?

Who the fuck knows, your guess would be as good as mine. I've never met Sergey or anyone from the team. I'm not some insider or a larp. I just get stoned out of my fucking mind and type out what comes to mind.

this is hilarious, nice. what kind of weed u into bro

What faith are you?

Sour OG has been my go to lately

checked

I dont believe you either. show us proof right now of an OC amazing pasta

Ha ha
It's been said here that LINK is a religion at this point...

FUCK YOU DELPHI STOP ARCHIVING THREADS WITH THESE MINDNUMBLING POSTS.

AGGREGATION IS A MEME, DAN IS A BETA AND I'M PRETTY SURE ADELYIN WAS HIRED CAUSE SHE HAS A MENTAL HANDICAP AND THEY PAY LESS TAXES IF SHE IS ON BOARD

99% of the Link pasta is FUD. Is that your doing?

I’ve created 99% of the FUD. OG linker with 1m link since ICO.
OP is just a pawn and works for me.

AMA

What city you live in

Yes I definitely have more fun posting the fud type pasta partly because I was/still am accumulating but also because it is hilarious to see people's reaction to a nice fudding.
Sometimes I just sit and read long threads while I'm high and I laugh so hard I can barely breathe

bravenewcoin.com/insights/bnc-and-chainlink-bring-enterprise-grade-smart-contract-tools-to

To this end, BNC has announced that its data integration with Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network that connects smart contracts with real-world data, will assist the development of new applications across complex financial and legal instruments to meet growing demand from institutions and enterprise.

"Asset managers and investors can expect near-term introduction of decentralized cryptocurrency derivatives and legal contracts," says Chainlink CEO Sergey Nazarov. "Our data collaboration with BNC will catalyze a new era of smart contract applications."

Just KYS all of you fudding faggots, link is literally stoppable and if there is some faggot who gets left behind when the singularity happens you have no one else to blame but yourself

Okay so you're just a fucking stupid piece of shit.

No point in really disclosing this. But I'll say I'm in a state where legal weed is within a 10 minute walk of my apartment.

When do you think it will happen?

Kekism is the only religion around here. I am still waiting for the proof OP.

see now this i believe. how much do you pay this street shitting faggot? 1 rupie?

10k link a month

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLZ HIRE KIND SIRS

MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

please call me back I swear I do good work much better than OP because it was me who
originate around 75% of LINK pasta.

AMA

yikes. did this sound funny in your head while you were typing it?

>link shitposter prime is an autistic stoner neet that spends all day every day on Jow Forums
I believe it.

Can you tell some of the pastas that you've created? Are you in the delphi group? What is your life like waiting for the singularity, do you work? Have you tried psychedelics and if so, what is the most important thing you've learned from your trips? Will you attend the yacht parties?
t.

My question is:
Why is your ""talent"" something we should care to ask you about?

Checked this fucking thread larp or not well done op

Attached: 1549156737716.jpg (383x576, 65K)

Are you AssBlaster?

no not really. just like this whole waste of a thread

Are you the author of the pregnant Sergey pasta? That's some disturbing shit.

>LINK is literally stoppable
Nice freudian

Attached: 391E36D2-C934-4466-B3D8-12A83111C782.jpg (325x243, 26K)

Are you a MANIAC as people call you ?

do you shit in the tub or is it just me

The "I'm a Muslim man but the thought of pregnant Sergey really turns me on" one is fucking hilarious

>pastas I've created
A lot of the more popular ones are mine. Some don't catch on but that's okay too. No one bats a thousand.
>delphi group?
No
>wagecuck?
Yes, it's the only reasonable way for me to not sell any LINK before the singularity and still survive. People here talk about NEETbux but I've never looked into it because I assume that's subsistence living at best and I don't want that.
>psychedelics?
Tried shrooms once didn't like the come down. I stick with weed multiple times a week to take the edge off.
>yatch parties?
Of course, I might even host one if we ever hit $1k

im a link marine, all in, but who actually thinks, and on what fundamental basis, that ink is going to be worth 20 Dollar + when the whitepaper says it doesnt matter much ? Do i nee to sell my wife into slavery to order more linkies or what

I don't think it's necessarily talent as much as a stupid, random gift I have. I'd rather be good at science or math desu it pays better kek

There are fundamentals on link. It has strong fundamentals.

Maybe. Some have said we're all assblaster...

270k link? no proof? fuck off

Kek that's just you
This is OP I'm on my phone now so I have a new id

Are you the “I’ll say this once only once” guy? That one is my favorite.

I know that you're lying because I produce 1/10th. At best you do 25%.

i dont care if youre larping this is baste

Ever lick a girl's butthole?

Do you have the pasta that started with ''It's weird'' ? Would like to find it

Checked. Is pic related still around or has it been crossed out already? Check'em.

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)