LESS THAN 12 HOURS AWAY TO THE START OF THE GREAT BULLRUN OF 2019

PRAISE OWNIES YOU SHITCOIN HERDERS

Attached: oww.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gib cheap ownies before moon
Is 8k enough to make 100k by eoy? That’s all I need

Attached: 9EABC78C-F8C1-4637-AA82-ED5E6827D856.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Do we have to use the word "ownies"? It looks too much like "downies", maybe "owners" would be more fitting.

Top kek

Downies.

I can't tell if it's going to pump or it's another sell the news scenario.

(D)ownies -> (D)owners
t. 40k downer

RIP to those selling at .30. It'll be broken today.
It's never going to dump on queue with the news. The community holding chx knows what its potential value is, we won't see large holders selling until 10$ I expect

Chx chads

Maybe. There was some news about security tokens classificationsnin luxemburg today which is a bit bullish. Mayembe nothing but it's not bad news

I really want to get in, but this looks horribly close to a meme entry point. I guess I‘ll wait for the news sell-off and then hop on.

Attached: EC516E34-B5F9-4069-A70C-538D80A23373.png (1334x750, 129K)

alright anons. i got paid today. expect a mini pump in the next few hours when i market buy

The news sell off I think sort of already happened. But you could be right still just keep it in mind

My friend you need to zoom in a bit over the last few months. The growth looks steady. Periods of ups with small dumps and consolidation. Up 3, down 1. It has held all support very well.

OwOnies

brOwnies

im market buying in 1-1.5 hours

k, I'll market sell 500k for ya

getting paid to hold an appreciating asset... it doesn't get any better than this anons

security tokens are the future and chx is the infilstructure

Owwww my balls are gonna burst with the gains. Seriously, I’m psyched to be part of the STO rocketship

Owwie

NASDAQ,. 14bil marketcap with 2% dividend yield.

Now think about this, this has the potential to be the infrastructure for multiple stock exchanges... staking gains anyone?

Did you buyed?

it would need to be over $12 per own so most likely no, you wont make it by eoy.

Every CHX thread follows this exact same pattern.

1. Countdown to X.
2. How many do I need to make it sir?
3. You need 10k bro.
4. At least one person, usually more, suggest market buying. Often they specifically mention idex (where the team happens to be dumping).
5. Someone describes the pyramid scheme tokenomics and how the price will go up forever.
6. A non-pajeet calls it a scam.
7. Downies sperg out.
8. Go to step 6.

100k chxchad reporting in

Attached: 1334.png (612x127, 6K)

Be careful here anons, CHX is in its final stages of this current hyperwave. Make money and then bail.

Yes please bail and sell to me

$12 eoy is essentially guaranteed.

Chowners... as in Chown -R me money

you just described every biz thread, congrats.

What about Chownies? As in "slide them chownies down, you're about to get pregnant".

You owe me money for lost opportunity.

we are holding until 10 billion marketcap

Every biz scam thread yes

This looks so fucking scammy it’s unreal. The pumping is pretty funny to watch though because of how low IQ the shills are.

i bet you hang yourself in 2-4 years when chx is 1000 x the price it is now

It must be tough being so low IQ that you think everyone else is low IQ but in reality it's only because you can't even grasp basic concepts.

>i bet you hang yourself in 2-4 years when chx is 1000 x the price it is now
I genuinely would not even be mad.

Imagine if, next year, there starts a fad for antique piss and people are selling their old piss jugs for thousands and thousands of dollas, would you be kicking yourself for not stockpiling piss jugs?
No. You would simply accept that there is a certain base-layer of retardation to the world.

But that's irrelevant because this is biz's Janurary pnd

>Imagine if, next year, there starts a fad for antique piss and people are selling their old piss jugs for thousands and thousands of dollas, would you be kicking yourself for not stockpiling piss jugs?
>No. You would simply accept that there is a certain base-layer of retardation to the world.
Same argument was made for Bitcoin when it was worthless.

No, bitcoin was actually good. Bitcoin was like when everyone said heavier-than-air flight was impossible. A once-in-a-century engineering marvel making the impossible possible.
LTO is pissjugs.

I'm convinced 90% of biz is effected by Dunning-Kruger kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

>bitcoin was actually good.
Only once it reached near $0.25, but not prior to early 2010 when it was less than 3 cents. CHX isn't going to be the next Bitcoin, obviously, but it's close-minded to think it cannot reach $3-$4 like many other projects that in the end tanked back down to 40 cents.

Lmao this describes exactly what I was thinking about.

The Telegram DD group found some more interesting info. The latest SEC report on Own's partner actually only shows half the story. The rest of the story is that according to older reports, the partner used to be in much better shape than right now. The money, assets, office went from medium size down to near zero over the years, indicating that the deal with CHX is a desperation play.

Attached: torso_brainlet.png (294x171, 6K)

I think that story was complete and clear from the SEC report since yesterday. Not new information. And partnership in this case really just means that they're using the platform, so might as well look at them as a client of OWN. Nothing wrong with them being small-time, as long as they can get a dozen more small-time companies like that. They said they wanted to be the Amazon of STO, but I look at them as the Shopify of selling online. A platform.

Exactly. They are a SaaS platform built in top of blockchain that anyone may use if they want. If the platform is easy to use and offers all needed issuance/investor services and accomplishes it cheaper than other methods, then they will succeed. They have the mass adoption/ mass appeal component going for them.

And the STO adoption will most likely be led by many smaller and unknown players. Smaller entities that take risks to embrace new technology early. I don't see fortune 500s racing to tokenize, if they do, they will wait for the market to mature.

What makes it look "scammy as fuck"? i honestly haven't seen any quality FUD yet.

chx is one of the few legit projects. almost everything else is a scam.. look at swarm.. coinbase had to send them a cease and desist letter a few days ago to stop them lying about partnering with them... i think these fudders are mostly just morons who dont do their own research. bag holding losers who fud stuff they dont hold.

Everything that is "scammy" about it is something people conjured up in their minds. The devs have stuck to their promises so far, both in terms of announcing and delivering the platform on time. Once mainnet goes up they will start advertising more. That's when the product officially launches: phone app done, platform ready today, and tokens in place with mainnet. You're buying "Early Access" then the price will go up.

OWN threads are like a bipolar girlfriend. She loves you one day, hates you the other. FOMO! SCAM! DUMPING! APOLOGIZE!

this

When is that?

I believe in six weeks.

>Everything that is "scammy" about it is something people conjured up in their minds.
Real STO players are spending most of their efforts on the compliance aspect and Own completely ignores that part. It's how you know it's a scam and why other companies in the STO space won't have anything to do with them.

Attached: 1550287736058.png (1956x1262, 187K)

The fud is unreal I think this is the big winner next bull market. They juat partnered with a SEC approved money raiser but somehow they ignore compliance? Or look scammy? What?