Get a programming diploma

>get a programming diploma
>try to freelance
>set my prices 400% below the competition to get at least some work offers
>not even one person is interested in my services

Why? How to sell yourself on freelance? Why can all those people with no education sell themselves, but I can't?

Attached: 1502049818561.jpg (480x640, 111K)

Why would anyone hire a nigger?

>400% below
I wouldn't hire you

The lower the price, the higher the demand, according to the law of demand. Isn't it right?

>1/4th = 400% below

Yes, those are the kind of prices I set.

Please read this. These kinds of rare insights are once in every 3 months here in Jow Forums. It won't last long too.

Yes but having it too cheap ppl will think your shit.
It's like buying anything cheap clothes, food, sex, services the less you pay the shitter the quality, this is a common way of thinking for most people even if your as good as the top freelancers.

whats your website? where is your portfolio on it?

You cant be 400% below anything, you goofy fuck

You understand that 100% lower means 0?
Not gonna make it buddy.

set your price 10% lower and lie about your portfolio

By 400% below, I mean 1/4th. That is, price*(400/100). Is it so hard to understand?

Attached: counter_signaling_typo.png (680x501, 125K)

Holy fuck you're outing yourself as a retard.

If you mean 1/4th you say 75% below the price of your competitor, or 25% of the price of your competitor.

Try being correct before you try being smug, you little faggot.

I didn't say at 400% of the price in the OP, or 400% less. I said 400% below. Learn the difference. Not going to reply to obvious bait.

If I mean 75%, I say at 75% of the price. If I mean at 1/4, I say 400% below the price. That is, price*(400/100).

Attached: libtard.png (1200x700, 169K)

>learn the difference between 400% less and 400% below
nice, just link me to this english newspeak dictionary you learnt from

There is no such thing as 400% below anything you abominable stupid little fuckup. It's impossible. Are you the type of stupid little nigger that Obama's common core math program shit out? You poor idiot.

>programming diploma
:')

price/(400/100) *

Learn basic division.

For you, yes

Maybe you should stop being such flamboyant low energy tranny. Better save up your energy on shilling for others' ctrypto pyramid schemes.

And this dipshit wonders why nobody will hire him to do programming. Jesus Christ.

>insults people
>gee guys why is nobody hiring me

what kind of McDiploma did you even get loser?

I actually have a programming job which pays a lot. I want to supplement my income with freelance.

This obviously rises the question, why are flamboyant, useless trannies like you bumping the thread? Obviously nobody would want to hire unstable trannies, let alone have a deal with such AIDS-ridden degenerates.

Apparently, not only do I have a talent in programming, but I also have a great talent in marketing.

going into my cringe compilation

Attached: 1521643868604.png (706x669, 43K)

Keep samefagging, newfag.

Attached: several_steps_ahead_chris_langan.jpg (300x201, 9K)

OP, I hate to be the one break it to you but you are a fag

the absolute state of “programmers” in 2019

You keep sperging and don't even know what samefaging is faggot.

Attached: 1512354827940.jpg (442x509, 28K)

/thread

only a slav could be such a retarded inbreed degenerate

what is your name boi, Ivan? Vasili?

Well what you mean doesn't have much to say when it's just objectively wrong. You are like those people who cut off their dicks and say they are women now. Well maybe they mean it that way but it God damn sure doesnt make it truth

>great talent in marketing
obviously

His story is so sad. He was obviously a genius. One person compared Temple OS to a one man skyscraper.

Up your prices. Undercutting your competition by that much will make potential employers see your services as extremely low-tier. Example: a friend of mine is a painter specializing in portraiture, a highly competitive market as you can imagine. He spent years mucking about at lower price ranges and working part-time because he thought that asking even double would chase any potential gigs away. He then decided to go all-in by painting full-time and simply asking what a huge portrait that takes hours and hours of work is worth: a lot of money. This worked. When you advertise your work as being valuable, people will respond to that. I don't know much about programming gigs, but what I can tell you that right now:
1. You're not getting any jobs anyway, so you have nothing to lose by asking the full amount and then maybe losing some of that during negotiations.
2. Low prices mean you're bottom-feeding. Plebs are a shitty market. The people who want a job done well are prepared to pay top dollar for it and in fact are more likely to because they understand that paying more for quality beats having to deal with a cheap low-tier end-result and the frustrations of inevitably paying more over time to have it brought up to proper level or possibly replacing it.
3. Your life is pointless and the Jews will take your money.

To a point, then the price becomes suspect. I'll never eat at Little Ceasars for example, the price is just too low to have any quality ingredients involved.

> Negative four hundred percent of a number x does not exist
Everyone, including OP is fucking retarded.