Chainlink is a failure

Chainlink is the biggest case of a collective mental breakdown in the history of crypto. Think about their bags, think about their debt. Eww.

It's kinda funny: at first I was disgusted, now I pity them.

More than a year of shilling and it's still a massive failure on every level.

Chainlink is a failure.

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

Not selling though
$1k eoy is still active

Attached: cf8.jpg (232x162, 5K)

HURRRRR YOU MUST BE FUDDING SIRS CHAINLINK WILL BUILD ME THE TALLEST HUT IN MY VILLAGE SIRS YOU DISRESPECT THE VISHNU THAT LIVES INSIDE OUR LINK.

Attached: 1549806647859.jpg (640x640, 56K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

That will never happen.

1k is a fud

I could cash out now with a bit of profit.
Thinking all day about it.

That means you are still rational. Hardcore link holders must drug themselves on a daily basis to keep this lie afloat. There is no market sentiment or a single rational reason to back their phantasies, there is no product, there is only pure and irrational hope and a bunch of retarded memes.

Keep fudding dumbshit, the price isn't dropping.

Your FUD has no power here

Cash out a part

Debunk what he's saying instead of yelling FUD

wtf i hate chainlink now

Checked

Ez, Ari Juels, Gavin Woods, Tom Gosner support Link. TownCrier, Web3, Kaleido and many others are 100% aligned with Link. You are a retard just like op, dyor moron.

I have 60k link, $30k in debt. I'm about to buy more link. The fact that the only fed opposition can come up with is stuff like 'link will fail because it doesn't have anything to do with ETH', 'one day link will be worth $1,000 a token' and 'Sergey died 20 years ago an alien told me' shows just how flawless and a sure thing this project is. Such ridiculous lies, buts it's all they got. I'm going to be so fucking rich, $350k/token is a more accurate conservative estimate. I'm going to buy the biggest diamond there is and she will finally love me. I am happy and life is good. We're not all going to make it. Fudders are going to hell, but only after a long miserable life of not being loved by anyone. Only the few true blue link marines will make it.

Link is love. Link is life.

>I'm going to buy the biggest diamond there is and she will finally love me
You can't buy love, brudder.

I have been actively coding with solidity for 3 years now. It’s make me laugh when people ask questions about this obvious scam so let me clear the air a bit.

Yes, this scam was shilled here to trick newfags. It’s Jow Forums version of Jow Forums‘s free bleed or he will not divide us type joke

The reason this board latched onto this project because anyone who is serious in the slightest on developing smartcontract based applications in this market knows just how ridiculous a man claiming to “solve the oracle problem” really is. Imagine some man claiming to solve perpetual motion then somehow raising 32 million because of the bull run craze. It absolutely blew our minds back then and gave us the best laugh until bitconnect came along.

For those that are newish to this board, yes this is still an ongoing joke because of how funny it is to bait newfags with a project that sounds technologically advance, but is no more then an idiot toting his snake oil. I don’t normally spill the beans like this but I guess I fee a bit empathetic today so use this information how you wish.

Checked

Delet this

shit digits

I can’t wait for the exit scam

The salt is going to be fucking glorious.

DELETE THIS NOW

Don’t clue them in. We need as many rekt retards as possible. This is my only entertainment source.

Out of all the posters on biz, only link fudders have been right over and over. People actually listened to a guy calling himself assblasted, who said $3 tokens by May 2018. Still never passed $1.50 and hasn’t been over $1 in like 2 years

Money lubricates love mate.

This is true, if by love and life you mean homosexual

Attached: 1456432165974.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Idiot Alert

I'm saving this comment.

This should be pinned on the current trainwreck that is this board.

t. nopants

>use this how you wish

What did you mean by this?

I am only going to say this once...
I have been actively coding with solidity for 3 years now. It’s make me laugh when people ask questions about this obvious scam so let me clear the air a bit.

Yes, this scam was shilled here to trick newfags. It’s Jow Forums version of Jow Forums‘s free bleed or he will not divide us type joke

The reason this board latched onto this project because anyone who is serious in the slightest on developing smartcontract based applications in this market knows just how ridiculous a man claiming to “solve the oracle problem” really is. Imagine some man claiming to solve perpetual motion then somehow raising 32 million because of the bull run craze. It absolutely blew our minds back then and gave us the best laugh until bitconnect came along.

For those that are newish to this board, yes this is still an ongoing joke because of how funny it is to bait newfags with a project that sounds technologically advance, but is no more then an idiot toting his snake oil. I don’t normally spill the beans like this but I guess I fee a bit empathetic today so use this information how you wish.

old pasta

Absolutely literally who’s. All of them. Maybe Tom Gonser could be important, but he’s just a boomer (who no more works for Docusign) looking for buy/invest in startups.

>free bleed and HWNDU
We are living in a time that has forgotten fingerboxes

Consequences will never be the same