I FEEL SO FREE

just sold 500 of this chink shitcoin for some more sergeys. finally feel free, chinese crypto scams are never coming back.

Attached: neo.jpg (1390x494, 57K)

NEO? SHITCOIN? Neo is fucking china's ETH, your selling ETH at $8 dollars BAKA. This is why I stay off of 4channel.

It's literally pumping right now.

Attached: 1548967149576.jpg (211x238, 15K)

ETH is the Chinese ETH since that's what all the chink smammers use to create their scams.

loving all the fud before devcon

Baka, notice how you did not refute any of my statements. Ehtereum is vitalk? Hes russian no?

after not selling NEO at $40-198, selling at $8 is still better than selling at $0.1

NEO will tank slowly, and after NEO 3.0 it will dip to $0.3 and then dip some more.

NEO is not crypto, it's a fully centralized shitcoin.

When NEO hits $100 dollars ur ognna be looking dumb, screencap this and remember this day.

>tfw sold some at $100, then total dump at $30 when i gave up

uhh, guys? what about metaverse ETP? This will crush NEO

Going to dump hard this weekend. Selling the news is coming tomorrow. Expect a 20% drop in the next 10 days.

Devcon this weekend and you sold kek you truly are a brainlet

Devcon is priced in. That's why it's been on a 15% run over the last two weeks.

Go back and look at the chart. Notice what happened on January 30 and the next 10 days after Devcon 2018.

>Devcon this weekend and you sold kek you truly are a brainlet
>Still hasn't learned to sell the news

>When NEO hits $100 dollars ur ognna be looking dumb
Not getting anywhere close to that in 2019. There's plenty of time to stock up on NEO.

>being this retarded
Have you seen Chinese BTC yet?
Use your brain and think why there isn't

Have you seen the Chinese Google, Facebook and Amazon?
Use your brain and think why you have.

It takes a very special kind of person to hold this shit all the way into 2019.

Attached: dy4okatb7v901.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

>It takes a very special kind of person to hold this shit all the way into 2019.
Some people sell high and then buy back in when it drops to $7.

Eth might do a 3x against BTC. Stellar and Ripple just got butfucked by Jaime Dimond. Cardano is vaprware. EOS is inflated. I don't know what to say about IOTA. NEM filed for bankruptcy. LINKS's two developers have produced jack shit.

NEO looks pretty good comparatively.

Those are surveillance tools. Good crypto platforms are fundamentally anti authoritarian, or else they're pointless

Attached: NEOCAR.jpg (1296x867, 333K)

Kudos to you for detecting various top shitcoins, but your analysis wasn't deep enough if it failed to detect NEO as one.

It's all in the archives. Hidden in the past, I admit, but it's there. The centralization, the network outages scandals, the scalability lies, the lack of significant network usage, the lack of confidence in the project from many participants, lack of significant visible development, and the collapse of the "Ethereum of China" narrative that pumped this thing to where it is now.

Most projects in this space happen to be garbage and need to drop quite a bit further, top 100 or not. I see that Ethereum's market cap seems to be ca. 20x of NEO's at this point, and suggest it should be closer to 200x or 2000x.

And Ethereum itself, as one of the very few serious projects that could have a value proposition in the long run, isn't looking very good either now that ICOs have been dying for so long.

Sell low, it's the Jow Forums way

What FUD? It's the same FUD as for the past 6 months. It's not like people are shitting all over the flaws in the new website. That would be new FUD.

This is a faulty premise you're pushing. Pragmatism and not wanting a wild west where we're back to the 1995 internet of CP, gore and scams is a selling point. The old internet was international waters.

The internet of money needs some mechanism to allow for transition. It can't be hurr hurr hurr let's all write libertarian on our diapers, fill em and fling em at the wall.

Finance and fintech aten't fucking content production and finger painting. Shit's regulated as fuck.

The centralization isn't one of the issues. It's the reason for the centralization that is. The fact that NEO is still so wonky that the core developers can't hand over consensus share is what speaks volumes. They know it will break and that these breaks will take longer to patch up. They know that it doesn't work as intended.