How is Litecoin still at the top?

How is Litecoin still at the top?

Attached: 29034838942.jpg (245x206, 5K)

It's what bcash should have been

a poor copy of btc?

Coinbase still holds like 30% of the supply, all they need to do is washtrade a couple of BTC with LTC to stay at the top.

b/c it is unironically bitcoin 2.0, does everything bitcoin does and more, has market maturity, OG proof of work coin, and has a long friendly community.

>has a long friendly community.

Does that actually matter?

LTC is the closest clone of BTC, been around since 2011, and has a nice dedicated fan base of miners and speculators. This isn't going anywhere, wish I picked up bags at $20, hopefully we see near those prices again

no but this does. 8k in

Attached: Capture5.jpg (1791x820, 94K)

It's actually being used and implemented,
Cold hard fact is no one in the real world cares about tech.

The "litecoin is sliver, while bitcoin is gold" is the standard, any REAL business that accepts bitcoin also accepts litecoin and litecoin is simply cheaper and faster, I know this because I use it all the time. However I don't hold any LTC just use it for payments, the only people you see complaining about it's tech is fucking people here who never use their crypto as payment so they wouldn't know to squats.

This, and I'd like to add on the LTC is working to implement privacy features. If successful it'll probably be the test bed for adding it to BTC.

Might seem crazy to some people, but to those that understand BTC's potential, this is perfectly reasonable.

Exactly

I didn't like that they were adding it at first, but your perspective on it is nice. Let's see what happens, I believe charlie is attempting to emphasize LTCs halving pump by releasing this news near the halving (smart of him to do so).

good graph, good boy...

let me tell you something:

Litecoin Halving is right around the corner

>muh workin product
>muh second biggest mining network
>muh real adoption
>muh on every fiat on/off ramp BTC is
>muh never got hacked
>muh shitlod of wallets and merchant support
>muh second biggest internet drug market money
>muh actually usable as online money

Tell me what is crypto currency abut again?
Fancy websites and tokens without usability?

Litecoin in 360 years

>muh on every shitcoin exchange in the whole galaxy

$1500 EOY

Attached: 1524083290837.gif (1154x866, 926K)

because bitcoin is the only valuable crypto currency, and litecoin is a copy paste of bitcoin, so theres always going to be a few cucks who will buy it. price's law or something like that

Why? Because it copied bitcoin early and its business model doesn't revolve around trying to hijack the bitcoin brand.

VTC is copper

All of these faggots are incorrect . LTC is still used for arbitrage by bots. It has a good liquidity pool and transfers faster than eth and BTC on average.
It has no other use case .

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

*a BETTER copy of BTC

150$ EOW

$150000000000000000000000000 EOD.

resdex