Help

Ok faggets

Invested 20k in this shit.

How fucked am i?

Will foreheadman pull thru?

Can my autism be cured one day?

Attached: BC996812-52D7-46B5-990E-C0DC68FE16E0.png (530x410, 42K)

But sir, why would you invest in such garbage?

Attached: C56.png (800x600, 165K)

Looked so good on paper

F

This, I fell for it as well.

Not fucked long term.
Yes.
No.

>down 5x the first few minutes trading opened

Nope, lost cause. Whatever you paid should just be ignored

They have barely has any funds left.

Exchange is buggy as shit

Foreheadman wont list more tokens.

KYC is ridiculous soon you will be sending pics of your butt cheeks for ID.

Kevin has a obvious conman persona

Has been cought lying 500 times.

Everythingisfine.jpeg

Thank you sir

He doesn't have a conman persona at all... how do you figure?

Judging by amount of fud seen lately, you should be fine.

Kevin actually really cares about this I've been in since the start and I'm certain he is doing everything he can to make this a success, I've got faith in him despite the delays, the amazix pajeets, the feferal shills and the bugs this shit is legit. It's a fully regulated licensed exchange which will only continue to increase in value. Good buy OP don't let these negetive people get to you.

Thanks, Will drop 10K Vietnamese Dong when it launches.

He’s probably genuine but that doesn’t mean he is competent enough

>It's a fully regulated licensed exchange
You know how easily it is to apply for a exchange license in Estonia? Seriously look at how many companies are on the register for "crypto wallets/services", literally anyone can get one for a couple bucks. That literally doesn't mean anything.

Not many people know this, but the COO literally stepped down because he was so sick of the teams incompetence.
You wouldn't believe how retarded some of the people are at some of the senior positions in CM and Kevin is always saying how solid the team is...sad.

Who was the COO? That wouldn't surprise me at all, the incompetence really shows

Sebastian

Bought a few days ago. The UI was a mess back then, but its much better now, i see improvements and they're actually fixing bugs. Buying via SEPA real time transfer and credit card works like a charm btw. Imagine Binance disappears for money laundering, imagine the impact on CM. I'll accumulate over the next months, its a steal. Lets FUD this shit, i need moar. Forehead man bad.

>people like OP exist
what a time to be alive

KEK
just a few months until the train comes crashing down

This. Better have constant FUD surrounding this rather than apathy.

>Investing in someone called "Kevin"

>Lets FUD this shit, i need moar
This is exactly what I'm hoping for to keep the price low as fuck while I accumulate for the rest of the year
The best part is, a lot if the fud is legitimate and hard to ignore
The exchange DOES suck ass right now (it's in beta, but still)
The KYC is a pain in the ass to many (especially source of wealth, even though that one's not mandatory for accounts with holdings under $15K value, people are still attempting it now to get that hurdle out of the way early, and are still having problems with it)
There are several minor-but-noticeable bugs on the exchange
Then the constant minting delays for months
The current lack of exchange volume, token pairings or unique promised features like margin trading
The native token dumped over 90 percent in value upon virtual minting...that ALONE will scare people away for a good while, even though the dump was expected from a March 2018 ICO before the bear really settled
With all that said....Coinmetro as a regulation-compliant exchange specifically designed for normalfags is honestly one of the best long-term gambles in crypto if you buy in cheap right now
If - big IF - things go right, Kevin gets his shit in order and pushes out the promised features, and The Regulationing shakes out some of the bigger non-compliant exchanges (an underrated factor), then this could easily 100x or more from the dump price in two years time
I just feel bad for the ICO buyers who got rekt hard