Holochain

Not a single fucking thread while Holochain leaves the stratosphere. You absolute plebeians. You absolute FUCKING philistines.

Attached: hot.png (1194x968, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/aa4spm/cheaper_than_aws/
etherscan.io/address/0xafbdbfcb10e220b9a6dfa34aff726f280c12daa5#tokentxns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I said it yesterday to a brainlet. The volume finally dried up enough to make the next move. Too many longs. Only place to go from here is up.

HOW IS RGRPARK GOING TO RECOVER

would wait for 1.2k vits before getting too excited. Long term this is still a no brainer anyway

red pill me on long term

"The people on this subreddit can be pretentious. Holochain isn't the discovery of fire. It's data persistence applied to Distributed Hash Table systems. You can find plenty of places where this has already been tried with variable degrees of success. Holochain just adds identity persistence across "swarms" and a membrane to lock agents out of swarms. Think bittorrent with built-in usernames. There are obvious drawbacks and advantages to this approach, and the claims about TPS are not very fair by comparison because no one who needs a blockchain would reach for unsigned email IOUs or holochain self-signed attestations...
...How fast can you traverse a tree when some difficult-to-predict portions of it are not held on your local machine and require an unbounded network query to a potentially high-churn network of other network-edge internet devices? The answer right now is "who knows" but if you want to guess at how Holochain will fare against AWS, in almost all cases they cannot really compete. This is a project for people with contempt for AWS/Azure/GCP. I agree with u/foobazzler that Holochain is not good for replacing the large centralized databases that google, facebook, amazon use to serve up content, make recommendations, and enable searches. Sadly the fact that their DB nodes are all on an infiniband connection in one or several top of the line datacenters means they will be orders of magnitude faster for those tasks. This is more for semantic web, small communities, alternative wikis, etc. Once you need verification without identity, anonymity or search-ability you've already lost the ability to defend using Holochain. Hail to our corporate overlords :-P"

More juicy content here:
reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/aa4spm/cheaper_than_aws/

Attached: 1550164758141.jpg (1080x1101, 202K)

top 5 sooner than later.

Attached: 751514854.png (636x559, 61K)

Oh and would you look at that. Up we go.

holy shit I'm on a cap

ughhh muh dikkkk

With actual facts if possible

$1 HOT by eoy

Based and repeating-number-pilled

It's dumping with no survivors rn

I think he will neck

>With actual facts if possible
see

>It's dumping with no survivors rn
This. Everyone abandon ship!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 11.29.39 AM.png (1242x1578, 203K)

>It's dumping with no survivors rn
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 11.32.14 AM.png (442x812, 133K)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where's rgrpark right now? Someone contact rgrpark!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 11.47.22 AM.png (380x944, 87K)

HOT is $1
children are laughing and playing
niggers are [redacted] along with their janitor counterparts

Once this guy finished unloading his stack we will moon. Pretty sure all the big sells came from him. etherscan.io/address/0xafbdbfcb10e220b9a6dfa34aff726f280c12daa5#tokentxns

very hot chick, almost made me read all that shit

You got any source on that whore?

getting ready to break 40 on next leg up

Attached: DzZyaF6WsAALcRl.jpg (500x500, 42K)