HAHAHA

How does it feel knowing you are investing with valueless currency, /biz?

Attached: 308279.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

If it was valueless, you wouldn't be able to invest with it.

>t. Mahmoud Salar Al-Jahreen

check mate

Attached: 1549008510006.gif (636x515, 244K)

>he thinks all crypto is currency
wew

great
because I see the value and vast vast majority don't
that means if I am right I am in for a payday

yeah most of it is just token selling scams

well if its valueless, i have nothing to lose by investing it

That is, if you buy gold or silver with your winnings

your reply doesnt even make sense, but your original premise didn't either.
step your game up or better yet just kys faggot

Attached: 1550184978647.jpg (750x720, 47K)

reminder: fiat currency is doomed to fail

thats why i hold fren

Attached: 1546643761348.jpg (214x250, 7K)

>valueless currency

USA is taxing it. How can it be valueless when the USA recognizes it as a currency to be taxed on, hmmm?

This
What the fuck are you talking about OP
as soon as you invest your cash you no longer own that cash, you own whatever you’ve invested it in

Even if that was true, which you could never prove, it wouldn't make fiat currency valueless now.

If the dollar is valueless then exchanging it for other assets is what you should be doing. What is the point of this thread?

History is on my side on this one chief. Obviously its recognized as a valuable item right now and maybe years from now. But you cant stop inflation. Your assets WILL be less valuable in the near future, unless your assets are precious metals. Gold and silver is money, fiat currency is debt

but i'm not saving in USD so i'm good bro kek

Attached: 1539181243230.png (639x505, 280K)

That’s why I buy PMs faggot

>History is on my side on this one chief.
Evidence and reason are on mine.
>Obviously its recognized as a valuable item right now and maybe years from now.
Hence why you are wrong.
>But you cant stop inflation.
You don't want to stop inflation. Moderate inflation is a good thing.
>Your assets WILL be less valuable in the near future
That's the opposite of what you just said. If there is inflation, it means that my assets are worth more, not less.
>unless your assets are precious metals
Precious metals do act as a store of value, like many other commodities.
>Gold and silver is money
It demonstrably isn't. Can I go into the grocery store and buy food with gold or silver? No. Can I pay my electric bill with gold or silver? No. Are stocks or real estate prices or anything else valued in gold or silver? No. Gold and silver are not money.
>fiat currency is debt
It's created using debt and is a liability for the issuer, but it's an asset for the holder and is demonstrably money.

Exactly. Does that not sound an alarm to you?
>free money by investing a currency that has no intrinsic value, which you can then trade for gold, which has intrinsic value

This

those newfags nowadays dont imply implifaction

I will admit, you deconstructed my argument nicely. I dont have evidence to back my claims, except for fiat currency being a historic failure. Could you answer me this, why is fiat currency going to work now when it hasnt for thousands of years?

A global system of floating fiat currencies managed by central banks is without historical precedent.

Explain to me why these failures should not be considered please

Because they are materially different from what is being done now. There is no historical analog for our present system.

What makes our current system better than previous ones?

It isn't designed to be temporary, it doesn't exist alongside major currencies that are not fiat, etc.

Thanks for the info

>invested

kek

It feels good

Real good

It really doesn't feel like nothing. After all, it is internet money.