$1000

EOY

Attached: 19288DB7-E71C-4F08-8B7F-B7C75D90ECD2.jpg (1300x1500, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DianaDelirious/status/1096412622533074944
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes my fren I saw that tweet too.

Market cap?

Mommmaaaaaa
Just killed a man
Put a FOMO on his head
Dumped my tokens
Now he is dead

Mamaaa, bags have just begun

What tweet

Fuck off

Chainlink. Not a hope in hell.

Where was tweet?

link to tweet pretty please

twitter.com/DianaDelirious/status/1096412622533074944

its not recent news but it nevers gets old and is a great reminder that we are going to make it

Attached: B10EAB20-C0E4-43E8-A6D2-7FA69936B1A5.png (922x345, 126K)

#womenwhocode

This

Attached: 907664A4-E331-42E0-A5DA-671882DC1942.jpg (1300x1500, 120K)

>twitter.com/DianaDelirious/status/1096412622533074944
Chainlink shills are annoying. Go build something.

lets not forget this one too...

Attached: 628ACE24-3E33-4904-BD75-53B587572CBB.jpg (640x588, 142K)

Does this still count as breadcrumbs? Seems pretty direct.

Clause is not chainlink

Attached: doculink.png (634x711, 477K)

comfy

t. nopants

This.

for real. can we just lock this in and singularity already?

Attached: comfy.png (770x1667, 331K)

DocuSign>Clause>Accord>Chainlink

What does this have to do with ChainLink?

kek nice fud faggot

You have to go back

Ok, I’ll ask again: what does this have to do with ChainLink?

ChainLink is on testnet for Ethereum and none of that is relevant here for a working product...

So are you all just speculating that some future iteration of this will use ChainLink? And in what aspect?

Like, I get the six degrees of separation and how since Clause has been mentioned with Accord and ChainLink has been mentioned with Accord means that this is “secretly talking about ChainLink”...but I’m wondering why people actually think this has to do with ChainLink realistically speaking...why do you need oracles for an esignature...?

Fudder, how dare you show common sense in here?

I understand that the smart contracts may need sound inputs/outputs...but just an esignature in this iteration, maybe someone smarter than I am could explain where ChainLink fits into this if they do...

Docusign will be doing much more than esignatures. They are expanding into document/contract automation.

Also if you have a smart contract where one condition is that the contract must be signed you need an oracle to query the docusign API to see if that's happened.....see chainlink

>asks Jow Forums to explain something that's been explained 1000 times before
not sure how lucky you'll get today, user

Attached: 1549670581330.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

One. Thousand.

(Aka 10^3)

United States

(Aka Estados Unidos)

Dollars

(19,315 mexican pesos)

End. Of. Calendar. Year.

2019 A.D.

Well put

Ok, so technically this really doesn’t have anything to do with ChainLink...it’s just a potential situation where ChainLink could be used to add certain functionality to these smart contracts...thanks.

Tom Gonser (docusign founder) and Sergey Nazarov have presented together at SXSW and recently had their own presentation regarding the future of smart contracts and automation. Gonser has specifically said Docusign has been working on this for some time.

No mainnet
No price pump
Sorry fren
Also ctrl+f
No Chainstink

You have to follow the trail... clause (powered by accord project)... accord website (smart contracts powered by "SmartContracts")... "Smartcontracts.com" is chainlink.

chainlink is the most important element to all of this, but it's buried under so many layers. What's the point in partnering with a company that uses another company, that uses another company to do the actual use case.

I can only assume because the link team is so repulsive to old money.. I'm a brainlet, but I can't invest in the other projects so that leaves my stinkie linkies and pray I leave poverty one day

Also, I'm not sure if this was here before but I never saw anyone shilling it

Attached: Untitled.png (1786x393, 32K)

Ok, but this still has nothing to do with ChainLink specifically. ChainLink doesn’t have a working product yet. That’s all I’m saying.

It’s like reading an article about the new iPhone and new android phones that came out and someone keeps saying “here’s an article about Bluetooth headphones” when neither Bluetooth nor headphones are mentioned...

imagine being handed this shit on a golden platter and you still cant connect the dots
you literally will. never. make. it.

Are you joking?

I hold over 100k link and have been in contact with the team and know a fair deal about their current development status...

Lol newfag retard discovered the SWIFT connection

Screenshot

I don’t think you realize how different reality and biz’s perspectives actually are...

why did you (You) me twice, you faggot i never said anything to your gay ass

Doesn't mean any of it is true idiot. I'm all in NEO and BTT. Enjoy being poor.

And by that I especially mean timeline, corporate networking, and compatibility with anything besides Ethereum...

i'll enjoy you being poor
imagine investing in a coin from 2017 and a file sharing coin lmao

-Accord writes legal smart contract
-Accord confirmed to be using CL
-Accord using Docusign
-Docusign founder confirmed link marine, has been shilling smart contract and oracles for over 1 year.

-When all confirmed info is typed up and given to you on a written press release. Please buy in at $100 per link

Then you should know that Chainlink do having a working product? Right now it's a centralised oracle service, in time they will move towards the decentralised network.

This is what Kaliedo are using in their current integration. What OpenLaw used in their demo. It works as well as Oraclize but the decentralisation is what makes it $1000EOY.

All network has a starting point... so what's your point?

Lol imagine having a coin for something that's been free for decades.

Chainlink does have a working product. The network is being slowly built-out.

Why he doesn't that pinned anymore? Was that fake or he just gave up on us?

maek ma boipucci purr :3

It's more like seeing an article that mentions how the new android phone will have 5g functionality, and we're saying "here's a company with established connections to the phone manufacturer that's leading the field in building 5g antennae".

This

Do you have brain damage? In 10 days, BNC will provide indices to nasdiq with CL as oracles. It may be a centralized or limited node network, is that not a working product for you?

Pic related is you, fren

Attached: 1525116887261.png (856x846, 85K)

priced in, the price will sink after mainnet

Doesn’t seem like it

>People literally being paid to hold Chainlink and run nodes
>price will sink

I never understood this FUD. The token literally will be a source of revenue, like mining, or like collecting rent.

yes but it's priced in. that's why it's gonna drop substantially after mainnet

This shit is not priced in yet. Stop being ignorant.

Ok so technically your mom hates you and you’re a pimple faced virgin faggot

another discussion turned to shit because linkmarines cant seem to understand its other link marines fudding. how new are you faggots?

This is the best part

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (640x632, 66K)

He's back, the go build something guy is back, better go build something befor

Brain damaged. Price can only be determined after we know rate of return node operators make after mainet and staking starts

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Attached: 1518698779241.jpg (1024x683, 881K)

it was never pinned, just rtw

Fake news

Not fake news. It’s real.

After mainnet is when the bigly corps announce.