You Too old to make it?

>Above 30 its too late to make if financially

>Above 23 its too late to fuck/get gf

If you above that age stop trying; you make everyone cringe (Pua - mature students - asian mail order brides - acting young - ChainLink)

Attached: 1540301615315.jpg (609x800, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YShIUfnDty8
youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really do wonder who is behind these attempts to demoralize. I see them on every board and I know that there is some group behind it.

kys

this is actually a socially proven fact

Yes, all of these attempts come from a certain (((group))) or, rather, tribe.

people above 30+ or teenagers with too much time with their hands. That's why I treat Jow Forums as a meme site and just go to reddit for real discussion of anything.

Oh i forgot to mention Jow Forums. I wont even get into detail about them; just end it all. Way worse than pua and no hope of ever fucking

meant for

looks like textbook shadow delphi to me

I'm 33 and every time I go to the gym I have tons of 18-20 year olds checking me out constantly, keep coping with your ugliness and subpar intellect.

>checking me out

Oh boy

I am a boomer too. Its too late for you. By now you should know that these glances are worthless. Its all about fucking. All those women are glancin coz they r sexually active. They are fucking Chad nightly

Attached: 1548609126305.jpg (483x507, 38K)

just because you hate yourself doesn't make you right about anything except that you're a faggot

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (450x675, 58K)

Fuck off psy-op

a jewish tribe.

you are onto something.

I don't go to the gym to pick up girls, I go to bars for that and never leave alone and always have an ample selection of young girls to pick from

i would OF believed you IF you were'nt a gym goer. but all of Jow Forums is a lost cause. its too late for them. instead of lying here I suggest you fake being Chad till you make it. Its extremely hard and will require chemical intake to fake their state of mind

>just go to reddit
>just go

Tranny. Discord.

>sociology is a valid and relevant field

Black pill: you’ll never make it. You’re gonna get sick and die in a few years.

I have a diploma in sociology UNIRONICALLY. a 30 year old virgin in a sexual situation will make an 18 year old roast feel bad for even initiating sex (HE WILL PROBABLY DROP HIS LASAGNA)... till age 23 a male is almost cute to be a virgin....above that age its clear theres something wrong with him and fucking him will make a roast feel bad. would you fuck a mentally disabled woman?

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 7K)

Psyops goons attempting to demoralize makes everyone cringe.

Go suck your superior's cock.. fucking goons

>nobody ever gets drunk

my cousin learnt the lesson for fucking the cute incel. he was 30 and she 19. 1st fuck he literally cried and got her pregnant. now she is raising son alone and the incel went into hibernation

sorry about your failed diploma buddy, lost my virginity at 28 and she loved it so much she gushed about it for years after
inb4 larp even though this is the most truthful story i've ever posted in this shithole

i knew a 40 year old boomer at my community college who sat through remedial math and ended up getting a full ride scholarship to University of Chicago for mathematics, because apparently having a healthy attitude is more important than being a faggot edgelord on the internet

I don't see the disinfo value in OP's effort to troll or be a faggot, whichever they are hoping to accomplish

THIS. watchout everyone

thanks for the condolences. but turns out i became rich anyway.

>lost my virginity at 28 and she loved it so much she gushed about it for years

I will not believe this even if she stated it to me face to face

he is 40? too late for him

Its most likely some bitter faggots who hates us for scamming him. Or some bitter shitskin who hates us for being white. Or some bitter tranny who hates everyone. Either way his statements are true even if op is a faggot

Nature at work. He successfully spread his genes. Mission accomplished.

I'm a moderately handsome Jow Forums gymrat (not 6ft) with decent social skills and have never in my life picked up a girl from a bar, how tf do you do it?

You drink alone and play good music on the jukebox until a lonely single girl hits on you. Worked for me. You have to be attractive and mysterious, though.

Attached: 1546921974587.jpg (774x809, 211K)

brutal blackpill

Is this like the early 'virgin walk' meme where it targets a large swath of the imageboard population, or will I really not be able to get a good gf after 23?
Help guys, I turn 23 next year aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1547360288479.jpg (999x497, 149K)

>checking me out constantly
we’re reaching delusion levels never thought possible. how many of those “glances” (unprovable outside of your own head) resulted in sex? what’s that? none?

>33
what a fucking tragedy.

Ummm wut,

I'm 27 now and and typically date 20-24 year olds. Last date was yesterday and she was 23 :)

you still have a chance at 23 (pushing it though). after 25 is when you’re dating options dwindle to single mothers and low class burnt out sluts, since all normal/successful people already paired up by the end of college.

Not even sure if you're taking the piss or not haha.

To be honest though, like uni is your best shot. After that it dwindles a little until you hit 25. Then you're seen as an older guy to the 20 year olds :P

holy shit someone is bitter

>we
>what’s that? none?
>answering his own question
finest quality cringeposting

reddit can be good, but also super shitty. the more subs a subreddits has the shittier it is.

>the more subs a subreddits has the shittier it is.
This applies here too. The more posters a Jow Forums board has the crappier it is too.
If you want good content in Jow Forums go to any board that hasn't been infected by r9k loser neets.

You have retarded genes in you too then

Misery loves company, he's probably a kissless 30+ year old who wants to drag everyone down to make himself feel better

> he got her pregnant on first fuck
oh no, should have fucked some younger guy who's been more exposed to estrogen plastic chemicals and is impotent, then she wouldn't have had to worry about getting pregnant from her "man".

eh, idk. Jow Forums is still pretty good, so is /sci/. Jow Forums sucks, Jow Forums is ok.

do any of you go outside

>you can't have sex if you're 24

What retarded autism babble am I reading LOL?

Uhhm, I'm 25 and bartend because of the social part. I get loads of hookups and also from tinder. So this isn't accurate at all. And a mans attraction peaks at the age of 35-- women on the otherhand 23

shut the fuck up OP

so people pair for life after college?
women become single all the time. especially in our generation.

>HE WILL PROBABLY DROP HIS LASAGNA
kek

im 26 and look 35.... hopefully things sorta plateau for awhile...

I'm 34 and look 26. Girls tell me.

I'm gonna make it, some Jow Forums cuck wont discourage me lmao. Beta. Get your shit together

It only takes two years to start a successful business

Attached: yY58MX3.jpg (1040x510, 55K)

This. There's loads of screenshots floating around now and it used to not be too difficult to get invited to one of the raid groups.
They don't just shill about blumpf or refugees, they do and say anything to just make anons feel bad or disrupt discussions.

lads do you think i can still get young pussy at 30? what about 35? i got to life late and its going to take me a few years to improve myself (looks, health and physique). im already wealthy so ive got that part of my life locked down.

According to this thing , you should be at least as sexually valuable as you are now until you're about 50.

It actually makes a lot of sense that there would be a psyop like this. Psyops are designed to invert your sense of reality.

Most people feel like their quality of life peaks in their youth. You will see many 30+ adults living very depressing, materialistic and downright weird lifestyles because they feel that they missed out on certain things growing up (media-constructed fantasy) and so they try to emulate that adolescent lifestyle and mindset again when they're older and have more money.

This is exactly what this psyop is preying on. An insecurity about the quality of one's life declining with age.

THE REALITY: I'm male so I can't speak for women and suspect this doesn't apply to them, but for MEN, quality of life ONLY increases with age if you are improving yourself constantly, becoming more knowledgable, staying fit and healthy, and doing something with your life that drives you. With all these things combines, you will generally feel most fulfilled and happy in life in your late 30s-40s.

The best time to date seriously as a guy is from 25-27 and to date a girl who's 20-22

Beware of people like this that try to get you to "parameterize" your perception of life. That things must "look" a certain way, check off certain boxes, etc. The list of boxes to check will always keep increasing to keep you insecure and second-guessing every decision. It's a mindset meant to keep you from simply enjoying the infinite possibilities all around you 24/7.

There is no age at which life stops presenting infinite beautiful opportunities to you.

Checked for truth.

this. trying to fit everything into a hyper-logical sequential framework is for failures and autists who can't adapt to real life

I was fucking an 18 year old qt asian girl at 27, she also would call me "daddy" and eat my asshole.

So yeah, there's definitely no age cut-off with women. I mean there are 18 year old girls that are extremely immature and wouldn't/shouldn't date older guys, but I think I've actually had better success with women as a boomer than I had as a zoomer.

Attached: 1540041370164.jpg (750x904, 109K)

this sounded great up until
>called me "daddy"
>eat my asshole

why would you celebrate weird mental disorders and extremely unsanitary behavior? :0

Attached: DtsKC8fUcAACoJQ.jpg (550x550, 70K)

>I am a boomer too. Its too late for you. By now you should know that these glances are worthless. Its all about fucking. All those women are glancin coz they r sexually active. They are fucking Chad nightly
Bald, 37, and I have zero issues getting 20 yo pussy. You are retarded, or fat and ugly if you think it is too late.
Women in their 20s DO NOT fantasize about fucking retarded 20 yo manchildren that play with vidya every night. They want confident, established guys. They want to feel like they're going to be taken care of (even if they aren't). I'm not even rich or anything. I just take care of myself, can hold a conversation without sperging out, and it is honestly easy at this point to strike up a conversation and be literally fucking her that night.
Chad becomes a retarded heroin addict in his late 20's, because he is as useless as a roastie.

Attitude, people notice when you have your shit together, and this is easier when you get older.

Again I don't go to the gym to pick up girls, that's creepy, but you realize when girls are attracted to you it's not rocket science, they just stand as much in front of you as they can and look at you only to look away quickly when you look at them. Anyway I pick up 18-22 year olds at bars almost everytime I go out, and that didn't happen to me in my 20s, there's a reason people say men age like wine.

It's not even logical, it's a manipulation designed to demoralize the autistically inclined. As an earlier poster stated, the psyop is designed to invert your reality. The inversion is that there is 1 path to success (or zero, if user is a certain age). The reality is there are infinite ways to improve your life and make it successful and rewarding.
There are dudes who were wrongfully jailed for over 20 years who got out started families. There are 30 year old virgins who married the love of their life.
Maybe Jow Forums started as a crypto containment board, but the essence of this place is a desire to improve your life and break the chains that bind you no matter who put them there. I think that's why discord trannies and the like hate it so much; they fell for the memes and chopped their dicks off (reality inversion: you are actually a girl, that's why you're sad). Now there's no going back so they try to drag other people into bizarro world.

because she was 18 years old

Can we just entirely bin the "eating ass" fad? Thanks in advance.

In reality, life only starts making sense in your 30's. You realise you knew jack shit before. And it's crazy to think I could feel this way about my 30's in the future. Seriously. If you give too much of fuck about everything now just wait and you'll give so much less of a fuck as you get older. In a damn good way.

Black pill: heroin is better than pussy

we're never to old to fund the 4th reich, jew

stay on reddit faggot. enjoy your censored, jew-approved discussions

>t. never had a good looking girl lick his butthole

Attached: 1519279292987.jpg (1073x1354, 645K)

>Above 30 its too late to make if financially

youtube.com/watch?v=YShIUfnDty8

This guy started in his 30s and he could literally buy you as a slave and get away with it

I was broke when I was 34. Now in 37 and have networth of 250k. Kys op

I agree, I was just saying that's the best time. I probably won't have enough money to date then, but if I did that's when I'd do it. Not that I'd know, but I assume dating enjoyment doesn't have an extreme drop off after that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g

Yall a bunch of faggots, it you want pussy so badly just fap away, you just want to feel like a man and you think if you get sex you will feel like one

>would you fuck a mentally disabled woman?
The answer to that question would be illegal in most states

it is a technique to prep an individual/group into a more susceptible state, for ongoing influence.

certain formerly higher level group techniques are also now being outsourced to the traditional money saving channels, I can guarantee you that.

This is how I imagine literally 80% of Jow Forums is, and it's why this board is such a fucking pathetic, horrible disgusting pleb board.

Easily one of the worst boards on this website in terms of authentic, interesting and intellectually stimulating content. Jow Forums is literally just redditors with nothing to say, no unique thoughts of their own, and nothing interesting worth adding to any thread.

Disgusting people on this board, honestly

Attached: bored pepe.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>not me, not me, never

Thanks for the worthwhile contribution.

Attached: cringe pepe.png (250x202, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

most innovators are far above 30
zoomers cant do shit but pretend
though the most famous and rich innovators got famous very young
and that is probably why you think that