Wtf Jow Forums

i just looked at my portfolio for the first time since october and i was told that this shit was gonna moon, i threw $10000 into this bullshit and now its worth like 5 eth, if I can even sell it

Attached: Origami-Network-logo.jpg (300x300, 11K)

based and bizpilled

You bought something shilled by that numpty TWU. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

i even got a small bag of this bullshit too
jesus christ crypto has unequivocally ruined my life

Attached: 1 [email protected] (184x184, 15K)

You got chinked by that faggy discord group

oh no no no

this is absolutely horrible ive been seeing more and more mentions of bitcoin in the MSM and i assumed the bull might be back, so i wanted to check on my investment. i want to die. >95% losses

Attached: 1525979180535.png (363x296, 136K)

Twu also told you to buy snow.

Ori ori ori ori ori oriiiii. You deserve to lose money. The project was short on funds but you were not smart enough to do little research before investing. You got your ass handed to you

Bizarre larping

twu shills are risky as fuck. They always move but they are one-and-done shitcoins with no legs.

i didnt know this was a pump and dump. i am eternally just. how could i have held this for months and months jesus

Attached: 1350158764572.jpg (230x251, 12K)

I can help you get some profit but not til breakeven point hahaha

Qnt can be your saviour user. Sell it all and come to shitcoin jesus. Curse that scamming chink, twu.

i hope you're just larping, you can't be this dumb, holding a fucking meme shitcoin with no volume for almost a year in a bear market

I lost 99,95% of my money on this shit. Turned 5000$ into less than 25$.

Team exit scammed, they even deleted their Telegram accounts. NEVER TRUST FRENCHS

Believe it or not user, some bagholders do this. How many still hold digibyte?

Paul?

I am not the Paul but I knew him on this shitcoin telegram. he have lost more money than me

Phil scammed us, he's part of core team

>october to february is "almost a year"
>calling me dumb
well, youre right about one thing

Attached: 1526055156222s.jpg (250x194, 7K)

yes because they want you to buy more :)

:)))

aah didn't know phil was a scammer haha. Is paul still in crypto? Tried to help him quite a few times to get some gains back

idk, Obi banned me after i warn a member to not invest in ORI

i didn't see Paul more after that

That fucking nigger

bro this was shilled in april, it was dead after may, why the hell would you buys this in october

that was the last time I checked it, not when i bought it. it wasnt looking too much worse off than other shitcoins in october

I got burned by this because I was greedy and regretted both not putting in more and buying in earlier. Then idex went down for days so couldn't realise anything and all the hype died.
Almost a year later I'm now looking to delete some more money on shitcoins, gimme suggestions.

hpb might actually make you money or lose it all. they aren't a complete scam but marketing is a joke

I'll take a look. Planning to put a hundred dollars on a few shitcoins just so I have a different number than -80% to look at on delta.

every single update was so sad. even when they had good news, it felt like it was written by someone who had chronic depression.

KEk do your research next time low IQ fag.

You don't put your money into crypto startups without doing some due diligence first. Buy the top coins and ignore these new projects coming out. They're scams and trying to drain every last cent out of normies because it's easy money. Why do you think so many coins are dead now that were alive at the beginning of 2018? Pump and dump scams. Only a select few are worth it.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>50k market cap

Holy shit

Been buying an actual fuck ton more while its low you guys are short sighted faggotssssss