Am I the only one here

Who doesn’t think chain link will pump that hard on main net?

Market in general is pretty dead rn. Until there’s some other catalyst or widespread adoption I think it’s likely to just dump

And before u fags say I’m just fudding I own about 350k

Attached: 3132E560-B1E1-4CB5-8E2A-4B2DE235316C.gif (400x400, 1.1M)

Link is the next catalyst, dummy

You casually put $80-175k into something you don’t believe in?

Learn to read

not sure why youre so worried about pumping when you already have $80-170k to throw at a very speculative and volatile market.

It depends.
If mainnet usage is high on release and you can see a better ROI staking in an oracle network then hashing PoW coins like bitcoin then prepare to see a legitimate singularity

Because I want to be one of the richest men on the planet faggot. I’m not interested in just making a few mil.

I think silver and pms are likely to moonshot before crypto and smart contracts become the new paradigm, so actually most of my net worth rn is in Ag. I just hope I have enough time to accumulate more link and that’s what I’m trying to speculate on rn

Yeah but what smart contracts are ready to go and be adopted rn? Even if it hits within the next month which companies are gonna start immediately using this shit? My guess is it’s gonna take another year to get the critical mass of smart contract adoption for a singularity

BNC is huge.
Openlaw is ready and waiting.
Docusign will be a big boy but I doubt they will have immediate usage.

>he doesn't know about the other companies partnered with Sergey that have signed NDAs
>he doesn't understand why Chainlink is HQ'd in SF
>he doesn't realize the level of scrutiny they're under

Yeah so within the next 6 months we’re all gonna become multi millionaires over night? With the worst recession in human history looming?

Crypto and smart contract adoption will begin after a catastrophic financial collapse imo, no one here is really discussing how chainlink will perform under those circumstances even if all else goes as planned

I mean I can't say that chainlink is fool proof, but it's not that hard to imagine crypto getting a boost while all the centralized banking and credit systems go to shit.

people will demand accountability, governments will sweat and then the crypto pill solution will be put forth. you cant cheat code, and we *might* see some real use case adoption take place with SC's. it will be entertaining to watch at the very least.

t. nopants

>"I think the price will go down in the future"
> Holds $150k in Link

OP doesn't have the balls to go with his instinct. Pussy bitch

Got em, nice b8 m8

what will likely happen is people sell out of their Fiat and buy up anything else. stocks, real estate, bonds, crypto (especially crypto since it's in a bear market). but it'll violently crash so makesure to take profits ..... oh wait the problem is that we dont have anything to take profits into..... oh wait we do we can just own cryptos. do you see?

i dont think itll pump on mainnet but itll pump later. jeez 90% of this board has the reading comprehension of a fucking toddler

This.

And no, the OP doesn’t have 350k

Yes I do.

I also have over 100k oz of silver.

Holy fuck you linkies are completely fucking wound up like springs. Relax I’m on your sides retards and I own more than most of you.

My prediction is in the middle of the panic silver gold and btc do well, with most Alts plummeting. Then once of the fiat of the recession settles and boomers realize it’s not all over yet, they start to pile into smart contract and privacy crypto tech and we get a bull run the likes of which the world has never seen

I just can’t believe u faggots think there is NO WAY, that during the depths of a financial panic, with boomers who basically know nothing about crypto controlling virtually of the worlds funds, will fomo into random alts like link. It’s juat not gonna fucking happen when most barely understand btc.

They’ll be buying gold and silver.

Dust* of the recession settles don’t know why that fucking autocorrected to fiat

I agree, but there’s no chance this fucking happens in the middle of the panic/crash itself, when everyone is losing their minds. It will happen once the dust settles, after the crash and during the recession and subsequent recovery.

So what you're saying is "I think it will go down and then up" but you're still holding 150k because youre a pussy bitch and won't take a position like i said

Lol lad if we don’t have balls than why did we risk more than you did in buying this coin?

You’re a complete retard and an embarrassment to this board. Go take your Xanax and calm down

Most level headed rational crypto investors know chain link is your classic p&d. The only thing keeping this shit tier coin relevant is the memes. Sadly, the truth hurts and acceptance is hard thing to deal with.

>3 tons of silver

Kek, sure you do buddy. Do you keep it in your shoe box or something?

Because you think it will go up

No actually it’s a family investment and we keep it in vaults in Switzerland and Austria.

Chainlink and fully realized smart contracts can make entire departments and sectors redundant. Adopting smart contract systems could become very appealing and perhaps necessary to remain competitive in a post-crash world.

So you dont own it then? When shtf do you really think you will get possession of it?

>Coin

Kys fag

Attached: 1535683714461.jpg (958x1200, 500K)

If I can’t trust peter Schiff then we’re all fucked anyways and might as well stock up on tuna and slowly die as humanity becomes extinct

Triggered. Funny thing is I understand the code much better than you do zoomer

Sure you do, dont even know that Link isnt a coin.

To put it in perspective , BCH pumped X6 in the middle of the bullrun on the Coinbase listing news. During the Bear market ETC pumped 30% on the CB Listing news.

If we don't get a bullrun b4 mainnet then it;s gonna pump 20% up to the mainnet date and then dump big time

I kind of agree. I think once the knowledge of
the potential of Link and smart contracts becomes more mainstream we could see a steady rise as some smarter normies grab a position, possibly up into double digits. Then a few major planets will align and major adoption will begin to take place. Link will be staked and speculation will ignite the market creating an insanely narrow window of tokens available to the general public. Maybe 2-5 years down the road.

a lot of people think this shit is going somewhere in 2019. i think it'll be closer to 2025.

the meme said EOY2018 ahaha linkies btfo

Attached: 1547253695142.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

because he's a larp. no one ever posts proof. jesus christ why is everyone on here so retarded they just believe everything posted

You're a fucking idiot for thinking that it won't be disrupted out of existence on such an extended timeline. As it stands, a 6 year timeline before it gets moving leaves about 4 years for something to come along and disrupt it without having to be orders of magnitude better.

Chainlink needs to become unassailable in the next bull run or it risks never becoming entrenched.

There are still three days left.

Attached: 1keoy.png (798x494, 72K)

People are hyped for main net so they can stack their linkies to get more stinky

just one thing.

Lighting Network

This.

In that case I think it will be disrupted. Good point. Enjoy the bags.

Except nobody is creating what Sergey and co. have.

lol all these threads show me is none of you know what you are investing in, enjoy selling wayyyyyyyy too early fags.

Attached: 1547646207321.webm (960x720, 2.7M)

This. Patiently waiting.....

LINK has not and never will do anything stop fucking clogging up my board with this fucking meme slavjeet project.

it will fucking dump on main net you faggots. Everyone knows this but i'm still not selling.

Attached: 1549129714933.jpg (1176x1110, 235K)