Should I buy?

I've been waiting to rebuy at 25...fml

Attached: 1548642826233.jpg (1000x667, 909K)

Hi rgrpark. Yes, you should buy now.

Rgrpark is more meme than man

Thanks, Just bought 100,000

I feel bad for him

i did at first but then he got annoying with all the fudding.

Agreed

Same. He's such a faggot.

what happened, did he swing trade and forgot to buy back before it pumped?

i havent been in holos telegram since the binance listing

Sold at 25 sats. Constantly fudding and posting his amateur TA ever since.

I have been holding this coin for months and sold 50% of my stack 30 minutes b4 the pump today fml... but I still think it'll come to ~700 or so before the next leg

His twitter is a goldmine for lulz. He also bought the top of BCH and fell asleep during the dump. Apparently he also bought NEO at the bottom and sold at the bottom as well.

I did this as well. Got burned and lost 700k of my stack. The chances of this touching 700 vits again are slim to none imo.

nah look at the weekly and be realistic, a couple months of sideways consolidation is on the cards imo. This is holo, so I don't see it dumping, but may have a quick drop like last time. Anyway i would never sell more than 50% and if I see this breaking ath again i'm back in

Yikes

Attached: 8b417c7bebe0fdcf303b577140335832.png (575x911, 176K)

"never-ending bear market"

Sells the thing going completely against the bear market.

When main net?

Q2 at the earliest. Most likely Q3.

>I've been waiting to rebuy at 25

it was never going under 30 and it never will now.

shit i have been hodling HOT with iron hands since may/june, i have seen quite a few get fucked swing trading it so i never risked anything

kek will have a look, i def remember him from the telegram bit before he became a meme

Admins ban anyone who makes fun of him in TG lmao.

Attached: 4726C307-CE02-4C5B-B5AA-017399B824C3.png (750x1334, 782K)

with most chinese scam coins getting dumped, seems market is starting to only buy coins with actual value. i've been waiting for a pullback to get some HOLO. i think when bull market is back this thing will roar into top 5/10 easily.

I never risked more than 10% of my stack, but I've always been successful; won't do it now though.

Checked. Top 5 is unavoidable.

Attached: 751514854.png (636x559, 61K)

this man really is a meme wow