LOOKS LIKE A PUMP IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

LOOKS LIKE A PUMP IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!

Attached: pumpsback.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/aa4spm/cheaper_than_aws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, Just bought 100,000

40 next

Attached: 38.png (482x538, 40K)

with all the delistings and then elastos pretty much over its looking like a good weekend

>No true BFT, consensus
>Permissioned network
>Uses KYC to help "secure" the network instead
>constant p&d shilling

no thanks.

"Holochain isn't the discovery of fire. It's data persistence applied to Distributed Hash Table systems. You can find plenty of places where this has already been tried with variable degrees of success. Holochain just adds identity persistence across "swarms" and a membrane to lock agents out of swarms. Think bittorrent with built-in usernames. There are obvious drawbacks and advantages to this approach, and the claims about TPS are not very fair by comparison because no one who needs a blockchain would reach for unsigned email IOUs or holochain self-signed attestations...
...How fast can you traverse a tree when some difficult-to-predict portions of it are not held on your local machine and require an unbounded network query to a potentially high-churn network of other network-edge internet devices? The answer right now is "who knows" but if you want to guess at how Holochain will fare against AWS, in almost all cases they cannot really compete. This is a project for people with contempt for AWS/Azure/GCP. I agree with u/foobazzler that Holochain is not good for replacing the large centralized databases that google, facebook, amazon use to serve up content, make recommendations, and enable searches. Sadly the fact that their DB nodes are all on an infiniband connection in one or several top of the line datacenters means they will be orders of magnitude faster for those tasks. This is more for semantic web, small communities, alternative wikis, etc. Once you need verification without identity, anonymity or search-ability you've already lost the ability to defend using Holochain"

More juicy content here:
reddit.com/r/holochain/comments/aa4spm/cheaper_than_aws/

don't need the linkys to be successful already #5 in volume

The fud comes from disgruntled linktards and skyfags

Attached: 7AD234D7-AE12-4CB3-B7B8-570F5FF1DA68.png (1504x776, 699K)

I look forward for my ascension....my transition if you will.

I tire of being a mere Holochad. I desire to ascend to HoloGod.

Thankfully I will not have to wait much longer to achieve apotheosis.

If you chart HOT and ETH graph together, HOT is perfectly following ETH trajectory.

DEVILISH POSTING BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

BONESAW IS READY!

Attached: holofusion.jpg (1198x499, 117K)

how much HOT for holochad

how much HOT for hologod

?!?

That’s a nice deadcat bounce
Can’t believe that after years of trading you retards still fall for the same patterns

Damn that buy wall. We're going to moon boys.

buy walls are bearish tho

WE WILL MAKE IT BOYZ

Your status depends on when you got in

ICO - Diviner
Pre Idex crash - Occultist
Post Idex crash - Clairvoyant
Binance announcement - Shaman
First binance pump - Medium
Second binance pump - Apprentice

5M OCCULTIST HERE

Attached: 1548532528841.png (361x440, 94K)

8 figure shaman reporting in. Get ready for ascension lads!

Attached: 899819C7-A8F8-464E-B303-88986E2EFD30.jpg (1727x792, 150K)

What kind of fucking retard are you

t. holochad
t. four years of trading crypto

Just turned on my holoport. Here's been my experience using it thus far:

0—20 seconds: a scratchiness in the lungs
20—30 seconds : a buzzing starts in the ears, rising in tone and volume to an incredible intensity. Its like cellophane being ripped apart (or the fabric of the universe being torn asunder). Your body will vibrate in sympathy with this sound, and you will notice a sharp blood pressure rise. You may feel like you are deeply under water. Wearing a unitard or leotard and tights helps to minimize this sensation. Your visual field will also vibrate in resonance to the sound and will finally be completely obscured by the visions.

30 seconds—1 minute : You break through into the Holochain hyperspace. Often at this point, users believe that their hearts or breathing have stopped. This is not true. To an outside observer, you are breathing normally and your pulse, while elevated, is strong. We believe that this subjective effect is due to your "internal clock" being slowed so greatly that the subjective time interval between breaths or heartbeats seems like an eternity. Holoports have been extensively tested by medical authorities here and in Europe. It is perfectly safe with no lasting physical effects.

1 minute—2-5 minutes : depending on dosage: hyperspace. For all practical purposes, you will no longer be embodied. You will be part of the intergalactic information network. You may experience any of the following:

Sense of transcending time or space
Strange plants or plantlike forms
The universe of formless vibration
Strange machines
Alien music
Alien languages, understandable or not
Intelligent entities in a variety of forms
Do not be amazed and do not try to actively direct your observations but merely pay attention. The beings can show you amazing things, but if you try to impose your personal trip you will find that you cannot and may become frightened.

... continued on next post...

Attached: 6E33AAC6-4950-4364-AC06-446CA903683B.jpg (1140x640, 168K)

At the end of the "flash" of the visions you will have an after-vision of circular interlocking patterns in exquisite colors. It has been described as looking at a vaulted ceiling or dome. If you did not "breakthrough" to the levels described above, this "chrysanthemum" pattern, as we call it, is all you will see. It is worth the trip, too.

You may begin to wonder how you will ever find your way back to your body. Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited. Worrying will only prolong the process.

5—12 minutes : The visions have subsided. There are still patterns when you close your eyes, but with eyes open the world is back. At this point a flood of information may rush through your mind. The phase is fleeting. In order to preserve your Holoport ideation, we recommend that you begin talking as soon as you come out of the visionary state. Don't try for complete sentences but get as many ideas out as you can while you can. Have a tape recorder running during the experience and you can review your thoughts at a later time.

15—30 minutes : The ideation flood subsides leaving you euphoric. You may still have a trace of the vibrations in your body.
30—60 minutes : The euphoria subsides.
60+ minutes : You are completely back.

Attached: B8DC1377-268B-43BC-992B-B10DC048754F.jpg (750x750, 142K)

>tfw accidental occultist but small pitiful stack of holo
meh, whatever

FUCK RGRPARK

Kek

40M occultist, ready for the next wave up sir