Tell me how this is bearish

we are going to 200k btc. turns out crypto markets are 82.3% faster than metals.

Attached: BTC.jpg (1801x843, 101K)

Big if true

>comparing two random sections on two unrelated graphs

>yfw it double tops at 20k

it's going to be yhuge. Tone Vays is going to miss the bottom. all it takes is patience. this situation will happen when it does 1 ltc = 8k-12k, 1 eth = 10k-20k

Iwud kill myself

Imagine being this deluded.

just DCA and thank me later. neets need to be rich

I am regularly buying crypto but none of these normie coins- not that Bitcoin and Ethereum aren't solid picks but it's going to be pretty hard to make it off of them. I have Holo and FOAM and.am acquiring a few other coins I can't talk about yet.

still haven't hit anger or depression yet

I am already short on BTC with 20x leverage. Liquidation at 3725.

You will be liquidated

he's gonna make it

Attached: angerSOON.png (1469x747, 608K)

fucking low iq post of the day, thanks user

Attached: Meme5.png (510x512, 322K)

Nope. Stay mad permabull. Already made 20k this year shorting king shitcoon.

kek

it's even better on the monthly we could still be at "panic"

OP is a brainlet.
To sustain a parabolic bullmarket - 95% of the supply needs to be in the hands of investment firms, tradingfirms aka big fucking smart money.

Reasoning behind this to control the supply and curb down on competitive selling.
In a 2 way market - sellers and buyers compete with each other.
If you have 1 party controlling majority of the supply, that party (smart money) can control the price.

The bitcoin market isn't organic or natural it's rigged and artifically sustained by the guys behind the scenes, exchanges, hedgefunds, tradingfirms, market makers, mining firms, hardware manufacturers.
There is complete industry build around bitcoin.
If you think this is a free market and that bitcoin has bottomed, you're a fucking brainlet.

ok. i'll just keep buying anyway.

Buy 1 bitcoin at $3000
or 2 bitcoins at $1500
your choice

Bitcoin are like diamonds,
Diamonds aren't scarce nor practical except for drilling, the supply is tightly controlled giving brainlets the illusion that diamonds are rare and exclusive.

Bitcoin hasn't bottomed - the bearmarket will persist till the moonboys capitulate.
This isn't about Accumulation... it's about curbing down on supply to justify a $200k pricetag for 1 bitcoin.

you are an idiot bitcoins are not like diamonds. also institutional support at 3k.

The thing about metals is that they're going to explode when the banking system collapses, which could be soon. We have no real idea of what's going to happen with crypto if that happens. Ideally crypto would be used for online settlements and gold/silver for physical settlements of payments.

The problem lies in the adoption of crypto by the mainstream public. As it is, it's still very alien to them and the interfaces are just not quite there yet to make it as easy as online banking. It's more of a trust-issue at this point, but I'm sure we'll all make it because we are investing in deflationary currency rather than inflationary ones.

If the Dollar drops to zero tomorrow, bitcoin will be worthless. Bitcoin can't scale.

If you don't have access to CME - bitcoin futures volume delta's nor historical footprint chart then you just assume that there is institutional support at 3k.
Institutions buy OTC
Long positions on CME at a alltime high is strong sign of a pending bullmarket.
I have that data btw not gonna tell you shit.

You aren't serious are you?

This guy knows whats up! Finally an user dropping truth bombs.

Control the supply and you can control the relative price of BTC. Yes, its exactly the same as the diamond market. Its tightly controlled. We had one gigantic pump and DUMP, emphasis on the dump. It's all about shaking out as many people as possible to get them to sell, and then buy up the market. This $3k price is still a bit inflated, not enough long positions on CME to justify any kind of turnaround.

The cartels behind BTC are the same cartels behind the Dollar. Make no mistake about it. They know exactly what they are doing.

Attached: 1549919575670.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

>30x isn't enough
This is why you'll never make it, you're too greedy.