What's it gonna take?

>new partnerships
>new meetups and events
>new usecases detailed (off-chain computation and 2nd layer scaling)
>new head of business ops, team is expanding
>Steve just accepted v0.6
>simplified mainnet could quite literally be released any moment
>ZERO FUCKING PRICE ACTION

Where's that pasta about LINK succeeding beyond anyone's wildest dreams, partners with jesus christ and becomes the world standard of value transfer and still never breaks 16 cents? Seems appropriate here. Ever since the Gonser letdown it feels like we've entered a twilight zone where no amount of bullish news can move the price. And volume is drying up faster than the Colorado river, 300BTC and falling.

What the fuck is going to take? Do Tom Gonser, Bill Gates and Elon Musk all have to get on their knees live on stage and give Sergey a triple-rimjob? How the fuck do we snap out of this 11k - 13k channel?

Attached: 1542723969873.png (875x1010, 396K)

Mainnet plus staking

this and only this

by not being homosexual but since it's link, that's impossible

This. We need a reason to pull the stinkers off the market. People need a reason to want to buy a token thats becoming increasingly scarce.

That reason is mainnet - when your stinkers serve as collateral to secure contracts to provide data. This and only this.

Once docusign say they are using chainlink, it will be the start of intergallactic bull run

Rolling for triple rimjob

Chainlink is going to need a EEA level of announcement.

yes we have all that BUT realistically there is still no product. and to be more realistic, sergey isnt trying to creat an oracle, or a smart contract etc...he is essentially trying to create a never before seen decnetralized oracle MARKET. We can speculate all we want but right now it is just that. My personal prediction...price will stay low until a working mainnet is out. price will gradually rise after mainnet because 1. We have a product and 2. We will see who is using it to test. Also dont forgot how obscure this project is, people barely understand bitcoin and blockchain tech, imagine them trying to understand chainlinks level...almost impossible for most people

Attached: EEC73C95-8019-444B-B973-FC515EA31EC4.png (630x519, 57K)

There's only so much bleeding fucking edge borderline prescient tech enthusiast smart money. We either need mainnet with staking or normie fomo to break out of 11k-13k.

I can’t wait to snatch some 30cent links after Monday

If all this news came out during december 2017 Link would've been trading 10-20$. However we are in a completely dead market right now.

I am just worried that even if we get a mainnet announcement and it doesn't pump before release, that we'll still get the traditional post-mainnet hard dump, back to

Blame bitcoin, not CL's fault for the bear market

I know that feel. Patience friend user. People will stake link once they can. Lots of people i think.

Attached: 1547083974313.png (1038x540, 294K)

I'm prepared to be patient. Realistically, I'll wait until end of 2020/start of 2021 before I start thinking it's never going to happen if it hasn't by then

Attached: Sergey_giving_a_speach.jpg (1111x762, 254K)

Same here fren

youre being very very short sighted. study the tokenomics of link. you will see that even if links fails and just becomes a centralized oracle service, the token will still go ip in value dur to network usage. do yourself a favor and really stufy the whitepaper especially how he toekn is used. Study it like a college student is doing a paper about it. dont spread fud because you dont understand the implications of link. i know its a little harsh to hear but you should really digest what youre investing in before you start having doubts.

Attached: AD875DE5-43EB-478C-938A-4515C3C3817D.jpg (1498x997, 455K)

priced in. yea, mainet is also priced in.
only thing not priced in is Swift complete migration to the blockchain.

we're gonna slowly crash upwards as the last few shitcoins of late 2010's exitscam, die off or gets the CZ hammer of judgement.. even moonboys who are down 95% will cut their losses and move into the last shining beacon of steady organic growth and gains.

in the end there will be only 3. the holy trinity if you will;

Shadowlink, Bitconnect and Tron.

t. prescient shadowlink maximalist.

Dude it's the pits of a fucking bear market and link has been the number fucking one performing coin. What more can you ask for?
Once the golden bull run returns link will go up for real. Be patient fucktard

> More importantly, what did he whisper into the don's ear?

Attached: Chainfather.jpg (678x598, 65K)

i can NEET it up until the end of 2021, after that i'll be out of money and forced to wagecuck forever. i'm praying that we all make it by then. no clue what i'm going to do if link fails.

t. nopants

You're right OP. Its never going up. Market sell all your link right now.

Does anyone have a collection of doom pasta? Like the one where Sergey goes "here it is, main net! Now get out there and provide decentralised data!" and there is literally no traffic and it dumps to 0.004 cent

t. nopants

sounds like every mainnet release kek. sirgay better have private nodes running and usage before public announcement of mainnet.

I'm not far off either, and on the other side, it will be something else if link does actually explode and make some autistic neets rich. I'm already thinking about cashing out, & the actual process of that

Here ya go

Attached: 1548049489951.png (900x1039, 418K)

Yeah what are your thoughts for cashing out?

You don’t. Jesus. You keep your links staked in nodes which receive more links for correctly providing data to the smart contract network. You take those extra links you get as rewards and you slowly sell them off into Eth/btc which you send to coinbase to sell and send fiat to your bank where you slowly diversify (evenly) into real estate, precious metals, guns, ammo, food, and some blue chip stocks while paying short term capital gains taxes. It’s techinically “cashing out” but you should not have to sell any of your core stack. If you do, you probably don’t understand the tech. It’s really not that hard to figure out.

Attached: 5EC2B447-0BC1-459A-973E-377884A8C480.jpg (600x600, 37K)

This user fucks

However you do it, you can't just start depositing 6/7 figure sums into your average bank account. I'm planning on at least talking to my bank, also get an accountant. I'll have held for well over a year it looks like so as things stand i shouldnt have to pay any tax

>I'm prepared to be patient
>max 2 years

patient has varied definitions I guess kek

*HONK HONK*

Attached: 1549858645467.gif (511x512, 105K)

nonsense, it will do a 30% and then dump back to current value

Are you in America? If so you still have to pay long term capital gains at 15%

Is there a minimum amount of Link I need to do this?

chainlink has a new icon on jewfolio.

Attached: rebecca.jpg (914x480, 20K)

There will be a pump on mainnet announcement, and then it will correct with a new floor after it actually launches. With real adoption of big players, LINK will start to rise. Rinse and repeat, but long term it only looks up and up.

News, features and partnerships mean nothing when no one uses crypto other than for speculation.

You'd have to be toddler IQ to not realize this

>pedo alert
>pedo alert

You will have to wait 2 years at minimum.

stinky blinders syndrome
by keeping yourself in a flannel filter bubble, you think link is particularly innovative; when in fact incredible innovation is happening everywhere in crypto
the whole market is overvalued 100x compared to actual value, speculation is already priced in

Fuck me, i was so pumped to go to Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Guess I'll still be masturbating to traps between my dances to Cotton Eyed Joe.

Attached: 20181021_112504.jpg (3700x1959, 1.43M)

It'll be 2-7 years before crypto bubbles and tops out again. That im sure of.

Sorry this is me

>cashing out

What is it that normies don't understand about all this? Go running back to your worthless bits of paper. I'll gladly buy your linkies at $10 and $20 and $50.

Attached: 1549997744954.png (1755x2048, 1.38M)

price will spike as mainnet is announced, then as people realized "mainnet" means another round of testing and very little profits to be earned from staking, a dump will commence. the dump will be softened through buying by strong believers, but it will happen.

organic demand drivers... 2020 earliest.

>and very little profits to be earned from staking
This is where you're 100% wrong. Staking will be imensely worthwhile in the beginning since the price is still so low. You'll get more LINK for the same $. When price pumps, BOOM.

No. If Link is seriously worth something then even a couple hundred linkies will get you some serious node jobs

>This is where you're 100% wrong. Staking will be imensely worthwhile in the beginning since the price is still so low.
In the beginning of where demand takes off in terms of USD value, yes. In the beginning of mainnet testing where demand in terms of USD value is extremely low, no.

Nothing to lose by staking early via linkpool though. Spinning up your own node with AWS might be less gainful than simply using what you would have paid to do so to buy more link and wait for more demand.

>every one please remove your cosmic star spangled headscarves and step away from the crystal balls.

This user does NOT fuck

nice fud faggot. derivatives, insurance and shipping on mainnet before eoy

Im saying that the top if the speculative bubble will be 2-7 years away. We won't start taking off until businesses start using the network.

Collect and aggregate still isn't finished so simplified mainnet can't be launched.

No I'm in Germany, the fatherland

>He's still falling for the hold meme

>>He's still falling for the hold meme

chainlink.
>THERE WILL BE NO BETTER PLACE TO STORE YOUR WEALTH UNTIL THE 5TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.

holy fuck'n shit son.

Attached: 1550096282041.jpg (383x383, 184K)

gat damn

I actually panicked at the shadow link FUD

I'm going to hire an accountant when I cash out.

2020 for significant usage, if goes as most believe it will it is going up in price by eoy as it becomes more obvious what is coming. Realistically, I see price between $3 to $5 by eoy 2019. It will go on a moon mission in 2021 and there after.

>500 link away from 50k
>card got rejected from coinbase

br-bros.. what do the banker jews know that i dont

Attached: 1549061597783.png (604x613, 257K)

They know your credit card has hit it's limit and you maxed out your debit overdraft?

Attached: 1547700925940.png (750x750, 364K)

checked satan

>debit overdraft
Don't you mean credit underpush?

Street toilet. Street. Toilet.

Some of us don't have wealth yet, that's the point, got to sell some link to get there first, you can't buy property directly with link any time soon. The question is when is the right time to start selling & cashing some in . Nice trips tho

you podt id wrong on so many levels...when mainnet is released there will be an oracle muning craze...mibers will madsively buy chainlink to stake and profit ...if you sell on mainnet uou will lose sooo so much

>What's it gonna take?
Patents

Attached: PaTeNTSV.jpg (660x440, 138K)