Why Crypto will NEVER be adopted

>say crypto adoltion is at maximum
>everybody holds wealth in crypto wallets
>in every house there's a usb stick/computer/paper worth hundrets of thousands or millions of dollars
>niggers break in
>shit, can't have that
>memorize the keys? Lmao no keed back up
>hide it? robbers become more skilled or mess up the house more
>opt for safes in banks to store keys
>jews control you again
>nothing changed but we all pay 10$ in fees for a cheeseburger

This board is deluded and you're retarded.

Attached: 4430924.jpg (1000x1620, 179K)

>taking financial advice from a nigger
go back to /lgbt/

nigga

>thinking the average user will have a USB

In the future there's probably gonna be an option to automatically store your private keys on either a cloud platform or some government database where you can easily access it using your digital ID.

You are so right. There are zero flaws in your perfect logic. I mean really. Im withdrawing my millions and retiring right now. Fuck this scam.

Multisign wallets. Next problem.

Joesn't solve the problem of someone torturing and killing you for your private keys.

>u jus call me a multi what?
>fuckin white boi ima shoot u for talkin to me like dat

Neither does creating laws against such, because it still happens, with or without Crypto in the mix. People are just incomprehensible assholes and will steal anything from anybody.

>withdrawing my millions

I unironically believe that the general public might be too retarded and therefore too scared to use crypto and therefore turn to the jew for protection of their fake money.

There is no inherent value in Crypto, it doesn't produce anything that people want, it has no properties to it in the physical realm that will be useful for any scientific applications.

The same argument can be made for Gold, but at least with Gold it is a malleable material that can be used for scientific applications.

You're basically just buying tulips at this point.

chx will be mass adopted. businesses dont know they are using blockchain

what are multisig wallets? 1 pk for you 1 for the bank, 1 in a trezor somewhere 2 out of 3 you can instantly transact after 2fa, the robber gets your pk he can't do nothing with it. if the bank tries to fuck you out of your money they can't. if your key is lost you can recover with the backup and the bank if the bank closes shop you can use your pk and the spare to move funds to a new bank. it's fucking perfect.

kinda does, if you choose personal authorization for the banks signature they can never get your funds. your pk only is worthless the spare key is timelocked (possibly encrypted with a good pw strength estimate for a couple of days of churning) they are shit out of luck.

You've made a convincing argument.
Gentlemen... we must eliminate the niggers.

>own home
>Thugs break in
>Kill family
>Steals house
home ownership will never reach mass adoption.

If the banks have your private key then you don't own your crypto. Your bank does.

final solution then mass adoption

this is honestly making me question crypto. no one in this thread had a legitimate response.

based

Its simple.

>If you want crypto too be the reality
>Everything brown must drown.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 9A7902D1-015A-4E97-BBA5-35E762C10C94.jpg (480x480, 19K)

n of m multisig, they got 1 key not enough to do anything not even enough to finally deny you your funds but enough to stop an unauthorized transaction resulting from your persona private key being compromised via hack or break in possibly even duress.

i also explained why they can't appropriate your funds. all they can theoretically cause you is delay and inconvenience if they deny signatory service when it would be a legitimate transaction. then you would need to retrieve the spare key from a third party safe box service (which is again useless in itself if compromised).

this guy was pretty succinct: and totally correct.

People have access to their bank accounts from their home pc and phones..

yes the situation right now is actually worse than it could be with crypto.
as i explained a good multisig key-sharing policy increases security without compromising your sole custody of your funds. it's basically a time-lock scheme, either you and the bank cooperate within the terms of agreement and you get fast transactions out no issues or in case one side being compromised nothing happens, and in case the bank defecting you may reclaim your funds with the spare key (held securely in a non readily available location like a safe box possibly time locked and encrypted for good measure).

now what happens if you lose your private key or die? an another grave issue more likely than robbers and shit.
your heirs (or you) retrieve the spare key go personally into the bank present the documentation (death certificate, and cert of inheritance and/or proper ids) at which point the bank will countersign with the spare key restoring legal ownership and control of the funds.

Do u understand what multisig means

I think Ledger has a feature where you have 2 passwords, one for a small amount of money and the other with your real account.

>nigger with a gun to your head
>"open the safe asian boy"

>actually letting someone get the jump on you and not having a firearm within arms length 24/7

Also I’m a cracker

>you can use your pk and the spare to move funds to a new bank
AYO WHITE BOI

WHEYA YO SECOND KEY AT MUHFUGGA

The huge difference is that banks can and will happily reverse transactions that were fraudulent or done while kidnapped.

The only way to irreversibly steal from someone in the current system is to make them drive up to an ATM and withdraw cash, but that leaves video surveillance and potential bystanders to incriminate the attackers.

With Bitcoin it’s completely possible to steal all a person’s money, irreversibly, by torturing them in a dark basement where no one can witness it. Everyone having Bitcoin would be like everyone being drug dealers in the ghetto who stash large amounts of paper dollars under a mattress. Robbings and torture will be a regular thing.

If a third party controls your access to your own money then you're just getting JUSTed gain.

>implying most people care

Most people are too stupid to hold their private keys, they NEED a third party to hold and safeguard their funds so they don't fuck up

> There will never be a card or other device tied to your wallet you can use everywhere
The futures going to blow your fucking mind.