Paypal & eBay

Alright guys, i need some advice.

I want to sell something on eBay/Paypal and something doesn't sit with me well. When i ship out my item and the receiver receives it what stops him from claiming that the product is "not as described" or "didn't receive it" and charge the money back ? I mean is paypal going to send someone to his/her house to check if the product is as described ? If i order an iphone on ebay and pay with paypal, what does stop from opening the package, taking the iphone and replacing it with an old LG and claiming "not as described" on paypal ??

plz help a biz fren out

Attached: dCAqlJT.jpg (639x1136, 225K)

And what if the faggot makes a CC chargeback ? Then i lose the money and my product. How do people do business with paypal i mean jesus christ.

That's one of the risks you have to deal with, there's no way to prevent it. Incidentally, that's also a reason why this business and most online businesses suck.

that's a big risk if i'm selling 1000$ + electronics

By adding the cost of returns, fraud and other losses of product into the price. You should never, ever sell something you can't risk losing on the internet.

It's called escrow service.

use postage insurance and make sure they cover the type of item you're sending
i used to sell on eBay and some niggers would do this to me sometimes.
ebay always sided with them but my postal service would refund me through their insurance
also use a tracking/signature service so they potentially can have police visit them.

Pictures of the shipping manifest together with the product, insured shipping with online tracing. And of course sealed packaging.

That way they have to
>prove the tracked and signed for shipping somehow didn't arive
>the package didn't contain what's on the photo
>the factory put the wrong thing in the box or something ridiculous like that

Yeah, it costs more so you'll probably have to eat some of your profit margin to stay competitive but it's worth being able to do business without getting strong-armed.

well i'm just selling a pc on ebay it's not like i have a business or something.

Is the escrow service going to go to the house of the customer to check what was in the box ?

anyone have the imgur link of these braphogs getting their asses polished?

Thanks but the postal service only insures that the package gets delivered to the destination right ?? Postal service is only responsible for transport, so once received their part is done.. that's what they told me.

I'll take a picture of the item in the box before sealing and send it tracked. Hopefully that's enough... but then, what stops me from sending out something not as described (cheaper) instead and just replacing it after taking the pics. Not that i will do that but just a possibility ??

you send the package to the escrow service, customer sends money to them, if everything is good they send both on

Sell it on craigslist, you'll get more and won't get ripped off. High end electronics are a giant red target for professional scammers.

interesting, can you link/recommend me any ?

I'll try but i get higher bids on ebay.

Of course you do, there's a money-back guarantee on Ebay, they know they're getting their shit back regardless if they can pull off the scam or not- and failing that, chargeback through Paypal via credit card or bank.

in the uk we can have insurance for loss and/or damage
use the ebay feedback service too, don't send to someone with no feedback
if they say the box had no item in, you're probably gonna have to eat the loss unfortunately but the buyers account will be flagged, they can only do this once and get away with it (i think)

Sell it through a local sale site like gumtree/craigslist for cash. This way you dont have to deal with chargebacks AND you dont need to pay ebay 10% tax

thanks this shit looks too fishy for me

yea "loss and/or damage" the receiver will receive it without a problem but later claim the content of the package was different as described.

i'll try but they're lowballing me those sites

nothing. paypal always sides with the buyer. just google the paypal ebay horror stories.

Great

Attached: PUoGsrjH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

I used to work for eBay. Nothing is stopping a buyer from fraudulently claiming item not as described. And nothing is stopping them from sending you back a box of rocks. eBay and PayPal do not give a fuck about you. Even if you get insurance, the buyer has to take the item to the post office for the item to be inspected for damage. If they're scamming you, they won't do shit. You're better off selling locally on Facebook Marketplace or something. No Fees. Cash in hand. Something goes wrong within 90 days, you can just tell them to fuck off. My town even has a meetup place in front of a police station to avoid robbery.
Fuck eBay and Paypal.

Yea i have been reading some stories from sellers. Fuck paypal jesus. I'll just sell it locally even though i'm getting lowballed right now.

There is nothing to protect you. The EJew is set up that scammers and cheats always win.

You have to transfer your cash out IMMEDIATELY after the sale. The jew can't take money back from your bank account, but it can't take it out of your Payjew balance. So you must always leave them nothing to steal.

Your account will be run into the negatives and they will attempt to "collect" on that debt, but you laugh at them and create a new account.

It's your only recourse.

thats how you get banned on ejew

As for OP, they don't fucking care about sellers it has been proven many times.
It is just how they roll, sure there are some chances that you will get scammed but it is very small % of the transactions.
It depends what you sell really, you could as well setup your own store or sell on facebook marketplace/craiglist

Use swappa. its safer.

i can't, the balance is locked for 21 days or until the buyer confirms he received the package and everything is fine, which he obviously won't if his intention is to scam me.

yea but i'm getting shit offers locally