Made it with crypto, got addicted to drugs, running out of funds, is now a good time to buy back...

Made it with crypto, got addicted to drugs, running out of funds, is now a good time to buy back? got 3 milly sitting on coinbase.

>3 milly
>running out of funds
Buy some bitcoin then cash out the other 2 million and u should be good buddy

>3 milly sitting on coinbase
You dont have 3 milly, coinbase has 3 milly

I don't believe you.Sensational claims require extraordinary evidence.

>running out of funds
>has 3 milly
>has it on coinbase
Ask me how I know you're larping

how can so many retarded people have wealth

The world is just unfair user, just get used to it and you'll find a lot more inner peace.

Usually stupid people are the wealthiest

yeah i know man. "had to get it how i got it nigga life aint fair" but still its so amusing to me. i just hope OP doesnt spend what he could use to reap dividends

Reopen 4ch*n STI you KIKE

also you unironically lack inner peace if you feel the need to tell me to find inner peace for pointing this out. fuck outta here i dont need your "wisdom", faggot. i talk about what i want and i feel emotions and use emotions to my benefit. stoic fag

t. early ETH, antshares, link, etc.

always the most distressed people who preach "inner tranquility" and other shit. if you had inner-peace in that sense you woulndt feel the need to react and tell people about how good it is.

lol if you were ealry in those why you still here?this place aint THAT fun...

LINK and real time sentiment so i can sell the top

pls put pants on

Attached: 1525672408243.jpg (900x900, 84K)

DCA 100k every week

what happen to ur benis fen?

Attached: 124462341363143.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Attached: 1550197171129.png (1081x1081, 582K)

ya fren show benis

Attached: apucci.jpg (595x712, 117K)

Why not just put 1 mil in bonds 1 mil in REITS and 1 mil in index funds and just live off dividends/ interest?

I have something that will make you quite a lot of cash, it costs $22,000 though.

Because he's a LARP.

In some cases it's luck, in some cases it's lack of proper risk management (which paid off if you bought crypto early).
Probably larp, but if not, just put your money in passive index funds and bonds. No need to gamble. That's enough money to live off of for the rest of your life if you live a somewhat modest lifestyle. If you goo all in on BTC and it dumps hard (I'm bullish, but let's be honest, it could easily happen) then you most like blew your one and only chance of being set for life.

Oh, and also, stupid =/= bad at making money. There are a lot of brainlets who make it from being a realtor, acting, sports, music, art, inheriting assets, being a social media celebrity/ influencer, being a farmer, being grat at sales etc.