Why does this have value?

Can someone explain to a brainlet why 0xbtc has value as a POW erc token?

Attached: 0xbtc.png (209x241, 5K)

It doesn't, anyone who is still holding this is seriously retarded

It's not pow. It's simulated pow. It's a glorified faucet for a token.

unironically the biggest moon mission crypto has left

All of you niggers are pathetic faggots where were you when this shit was shilled non stop 3 months ago. You fomoed in got rekt and not fuding

This.

Because it is one of the best coins to mine with FPGA cards and the FPGA niggers are worthless for anything else so they gotta shill 0xbtc hard so their electricity isnt wasted.

hello sanjeev

Attached: 1526496838363s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

No, I mined this crap and dumped at $3 hahhahahah

Wow which one of you fags just pumped and dumped this on mercatox? Please help I might actually FOMO into this...

It's pumping though, I'm grabbing a couple. Fuck you biz you always like to me .

Attached: 1536550503988.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

It's a low volume PnD on mercatox. But go ahead and waste your money.

Attached: 1535038900169.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

what is he trying to do in the webm ?

Probably pick something up from the ground

He tried to regrab his coke bottle, but it looks like he needed to set it down for a better grip.

Attached: pepe.jpg (851x614, 69K)

I never bought this retarded scam garbage, you faggot assclown. I did, however, enjoy watching the retards who did lose their asses.

Attached: 1549599951713.jpg (996x675, 61K)

Why is it so bad though? I mean arguably PoW makes BTC and any coin that uses that method valuable. Why isn't that the case for 0xbtc?

>me preparing for the moon mission

Attached: IMG_20190119_025841.jpg (599x827, 76K)

In 2.5 years when rewards halve, miner selling pressure will drop and this thing will explode.

>assuming the market isn't bear for four more years

not going to make it

You don't need to mine to secure the token. It lives on ethereum so it scales and is protected by ethereum's blockchain.

Prepare yourselves for btc 2.0 while it does its own thing as an erc20 token.

Fucking bullshit. I start buying this at 12 cents and you guys gotta start shilling it all over biz fuck you Im not done accumulating

HAW HAW

They also haven't heard about merged mining... People can literally dual mine 0xBTC + X Token without dividing the hashrate between the two. Hell there could even be more than two tokens mined at the same time.

Well lets just not talk about it eh. I dont understand the Link 1000$ meme because its not really a possibiliy. With 0xbtc possibly becoming an exclusive currency on eth and ability to merge mine 1000$ per coin is actually a real possibilty.

As of Feb 2018 this coin cannot be fud against. You can try and spew lies but 0xBitcoin is so pure written from the ground up (not a fork of anything) that it alone destroys anything you faggots have to say. In a few weeks 0xBitcoin will have mined its 4th millionth token. Truly good times are ahead.

Attached: IMG_7338.jpg (900x3900, 486K)

Anyone know what's up with the supply going down? Is this a burnt token thing? If so, how/why/who burnt them?

0xBitcoin is the only 1000x Crypto left. Can't wait for the normies to buy my bags.

Holy fuck..people still hold this? This was the flavor pump and dump of the week just like how LTO is now. Don't get caught holding the bag goys. Zero utility.

FUD
>Look plz i'm trying to accumulate stop.

someone sent 0xBTC to a non-Ethereum address