Ask me to do TA

My tradingview
tradingview.com/u/DadShark/
My trade history
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1za4qMVl7PKaWOZb_jfev5BhroOt3KNpkDYO0vPnky4w/edit?usp=sharing
My most recent "clickbait" idea that played out over the week.
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/odYlweRm-100-CERTAINTY-BTC-will-retrace-exactly-to-the-50-MA-on-the-4h/

Ask me to do any chart and I'll TA the hell out of it.

Attached: woo lad.png (2149x1322, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/kyn0Ffbm/
tradingview.com/chart/MFTBTC/vg26GzCl-MFT-Trade-Call/
tradingview.com/x/IlX8xYXY/
tradingview.com/x/6CVLIz9r/
tradingview.com/x/foui8pc7/
youtube.com/c/DadShark/live
tradingview.com/x/VQ1y54T8/
tradingview.com/x/57NwkJQ3/
tradingview.com/x/yhpGkvpl/
tradingview.com/x/crawh4dR/
youtube.com/watch?v=7sZNi__Dtcs
tradingview.com/x/ZU4IAfXU/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhWytUyCG_WGGpXI8KEBd5pT8sGgX1Vhk
tradingview.com/x/lqd00VcC/
tradingview.com/x/FKyWlal2/
tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/hbZIi3Fc-BAT-Trade-Call/
tradingview.com/x/RDuHGeJB/
tradingview.com/x/Oiz3UnhR/
tradingview.com/x/y99Ef9s6/
tradingview.com/x/lltvsVrS/
tradingview.com/x/RMOweVny/
tradingview.com/x/wDO41zyE/
tradingview.com/x/rbxWg6gJ/
tradingview.com/x/kFlO4nvu/
tradingview.com/x/iC2B5rWO/
tradingview.com/x/uAlrdv3G/
tradingview.com/x/6JQ8SdN5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link

LINK ofc, it is biz here.

tradingview.com/x/kyn0Ffbm/
It will trade laterally for quite some time. It has reentered the longest overexpanded period and will trade laterally as defined by that period. In other words, it will stay in the teal colored band.

mft please dad. Got a bag of this around 80 sats and upset with myself I didn't sell at 100.

Woops, forgot to trip fag. thanks.
tradingview.com/chart/MFTBTC/vg26GzCl-MFT-Trade-Call/
I tried playing it recently but I stopped out. Not saying it won't go up, but it is no longer defined by the upward trend and I don't bet on that kind of uncertainty.

did you know that capital letters get more views? i asked you to do eth last time but i should have specified eth/usd. i got 3k to put in and i was wondering if i should wait or buy eth now. can you do eth/usd? thanks

btt/btc

sir plees do the needful on RVN and NPXS. thank you sir

zil/btc

Alright thanks mate. Appreciate the effort.

i'm keeping an eye on this between now and end of march. suspect a lot of people are.

The only one that counts, pleast

do ICX sir

tradingview.com/x/IlX8xYXY/
right on the pivot for mean reversion! if it goes any higher, it will go to the 180 4h MA.
Ethbtc is bearish, and btcusd is bearish, so ethusd is bearish.
tradingview.com/x/6CVLIz9r/
short entries will provide themselves.
tradingview.com/x/foui8pc7/
a range of lateral chop with no obviously predictable direction. I'd stay away for now. There's neither compression or trend.

youtube.com/c/DadShark/live
I'm also talking about the coins you ask about in depth here.

what would be a good entry point for eth/usd? like $115 according to your chart? im buying to hold long term. do you think i should wait a while before buying into eth? thanks for the chart

A 4h cci roll down would suffice. The condition is there but the entry signal is a bit weak

hmm yes yes the 4h cci roll down of course, very well said. now say it again like you are talking to a sub 80 IQ brainlet (you are)

LTO?

Can't do charts not on TV
load a cci on the 4h. wait for it to roll below 100

GPRO!!

Attached: BrokenPoliteGerenuk-small.gif (480x270, 157K)

do LTC pls

CHX please sirs

OMG please

can you check out Ark and NULS? last time you did those you said that Ark was looking primed and that NULS was just in a trading range. i would like to see what you have to say about them now
thanks again

Yes. I remember. Looking for a good entry point. Do the needful sirs.

btt/btc or btt/usdt

TA = trap analysis, right?
is this a trap or not

Attached: girl.jpg (665x1024, 121K)

?

Last time someone asked on here I pointed out the 4h mean reversion to the 280 mean. That has just completed, we will be temporarily range bound by the red arrows I've drawn while the distribution sheds its mass.
tradingview.com/x/VQ1y54T8/
Buy on the red line, stop out when you reenter the purple band, which is a 280 period 1.25 standard deviation bollinger band.
not on tradingview
tradingview.com/x/57NwkJQ3/
unfortunately the following days will be defined by expansion trading, which require a lot of attention and fast signals. Unfortuantely, I can't give a longer prediction on that kind of information.

wtf is that rainbow indicator? also I notice the larger red color trend perhaps indicating a big moving coming up

Attached: 1548862835391.jpg (500x616, 39K)

thx bro, but already have a heavy bag :/

>Ark
tradingview.com/x/yhpGkvpl/
buy in the green circle, stop out if it enters the purple band.
>indicating a big moving coming up
It's actually the opposite. Click the links in my signature, red represents mass, which makes price harder to move. You can also look on my youtube channel for the basics video on 3D wave PM.
caaaaan't. I don't like low sats

do mth sir

tradingview.com/x/crawh4dR/
implied downward expansion, I'd stay away for now.

sorry but last one. can you chart NULS and tell me if it's a good buy now or i should wait?

Any idea on magnitude of drop? 400?

tomochain looks tasty

How do we interpret that bottom heatmap indicator of yours, which looks like a cloud?

Care to explain?

SelfKey (KEY) pls

>we will be temporarily range bound by the red arrows I've drawn
did you forget link or to attach picture .... ?

HOLO ?

trx/btc

ENJ, THETA, ENG, KMD, MTL ?

Chx and RVN

check the recap of your requests here:
youtube.com/watch?v=7sZNi__Dtcs

BTT please and thank you

Can you do BAT?

Fun question. It is much easier to identify condition, then identify the signal to enter that condition, then stay in the trade until the condition is no longer true. Static take profits and targets are a terrible idea.
tradingview.com/x/ZU4IAfXU/
wait for trend to actually begin before taking a shot here. Nothing defined.
>How do we interpret that bottom heatmap
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhWytUyCG_WGGpXI8KEBd5pT8sGgX1Vhk
I recommend watching all the videos in the playlist, though 3D wave PM vid is the one you want.
tradingview.com/x/lqd00VcC/
again, I'd wait for trend. Though there are signs of accumulation. I'm not one for buying on static supports.
probably, lol. I was doing it in the livestream as well so I must have forgotten.
Not much I can do above the 15m chart on low sat coins like that, sorry
great chart, I'm expecting 27% downside. Try to catch the swing high for short entry.
tradingview.com/x/FKyWlal2/
It's a downtrend, it's been a downtrend, stay away for the time being until there is no longer a downtrend.
tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/hbZIi3Fc-BAT-Trade-Call/
I had a good time with bat, lateral trading as defined by the longest overexpanded period. It's a clean chart.
tradingview.com/x/RDuHGeJB/
new expansion has begun and trend is defined, I'm short term bullish as long as it stays above the right pivots.

>Woops, forgot to trip fag!
>still doesnt tripfag

Attached: comped.jpg (1096x616, 56K)

thank you for your time invested

PHCF

GPRO pls

As always, thanks Dad. Appreciate your input here.

Give me a god damn btt chart, you scared?

tradingview.com/x/Oiz3UnhR/
tell me what you see
tradingview.com/x/y99Ef9s6/
why
already done

Can you do Microchip Technology (MCHP)?

Yeah HOLO is not that old , either way thanks for your time and effort

Low sat doesn't mean new.
tradingview.com/x/lltvsVrS/
trend is defined, but new entries are unlikely.

Do blockport famalam

>tradingview.com/x/FKyWlal2/
>It's a downtrend, it's been a downtrend, stay away for the time being until there is no longer a downtrend.
i will bet mean reversion upwards for RVN will happen quite soon.

why cant that chart load the proper BBands?

Let me ask you something that isn't exactly a TA question. What are your long term holds?

Attached: 5X60ibg.jpg (710x480, 39K)

>"holding" anything but BTC
youre never gonna make it

>i will bet mean reversion upwards for RVN will happen quite soon.
Based on what metrics? Hope? Hope is a bullshit emotion that will only lose you money.
>why cant that chart load the proper BBands?
I chose to only load the longest overexpanded period.
I have no long holds. Only swing trades.
what's the ticker. I don't know any of the crypto fundamentals

BPT
Not on many exchanges. Exchange token ala BNB + STO, soon to be built on own main net. Dex / social trading + users hold pks

ZRX pls

Do skycoin please

I'd like to see Iexec rlc if you get a chance. Thanks.

Ichimoku cloud (20,60,120,30)
On balance vol
Vol oscillator
Awesome oscillator
Stoch rsi
50,100,200 day ema's

You're welcome.
You're all welcome.

What coins are you long on right now? I think it was you who said that metal was in a positive trend and I looked into it and made some money...

NCASH if possible, thank you sirs

This

I see it getting ready to dump

Komodo. Its going up, isnt it?

Also metal is going to expand to the upside, also?

>Hope is a bullshit emotion that will only lose you money.
no need to be bitter, it was just a gambling bet.
i have no emotion for rvn.

do KNC

pls do ENJ and THETA

MCO pls. Thanks shark.

Attached: 1511170965656.jpg (521x354, 26K)

Also BNB

fudging every time me ask you for GPRO chart you give me some BS reason

>doing TA before earnings is stupid
>i dont feel like posting it on Jow Forums here is youtube
>lol forgot link

-_-;
fudging just post the gosh darn GPRO chart

Attached: GoPro-Sportsman-Mount-Promo-Code.jpg (857x572, 68K)

>me me ask you for GPRO chart you give me some BS
My b, tradingview.com/x/RMOweVny/
There you go bro.
Parabolic moves end in similarly spectacular fashion. If you're going to try to catch the swing low use a reasonable stop.
tradingview.com/x/wDO41zyE/
huh, really good mass readings, long term trend might be beginning here. Wait for the trend to normalize and you could grab a great entry.
>no need to be bitter, it was just a gambling bet.
Don't justify degeneracy, leave that to the rest of the retail traders.
tradingview.com/x/rbxWg6gJ/
nice compression, possible accumulation, wait for trending to begin.
tradingview.com/x/kFlO4nvu/
obvious trend, great risk management, I'd go for it. a 14 period cci roll up on the 4h would provide healthy entry!
tradingview.com/x/iC2B5rWO/
I love charts that are right on top of major pivots, this is one of them. almost a 10 to 1 profit ratio here. Respect that stop, if price reenters that purple band it will trend down to the purple line with VERY high probability. I'd short it if I could if that pivot is crossed.
tradingview.com/x/uAlrdv3G/
RLC will trend down to the 350 4h MA with 95% probability. Save that.
I bet you can't tell me why each of those indicators "work" other than telling me how to use them, and saying "they're proven standards, everyone else uses them, it's natures law, or they've worked in the past so they'll work again." Tell me what fundamental paradigm each one represents?

I'll give ichimoku a break since it's a leading indicator, that's about all that I'll endorse that I don't use.

On balance volume divergence has been proven to be less than a 50% hitrate on a sample size of 1000 trades.

The math behind stochastics is broken and the relative strength index fits poorly into any trading ecosystem.

1/2

You wouldn't go on a road trip without knowing how to pop the hood of your car and do the absolute bare minimum of repairs. So why trust some indicators if you don't understand what they represent?
tradingview.com/x/6JQ8SdN5/
swing low of a compressing range, not my style of trading but sure, if you want to buy that support it could work out for you.
I've a small bag. Really a macro level play, I don't recommend buying in with me.
bchabc, a handful of appc I've been riding since 50% ago (that's what happens when you bet on net expansion after a period of excellent compression!)
My indicators are native to tradingview, I can't do coins that aren't viewable on there.
After thinking about it, you NEED a metric (not hope) to justify an opinion here in crypto. It's ok not to have an opinion, I let people here know all the time when I don't have an opinion on a chart.

Thanks dadshark. Can you do Iexec RLC next?

BNBBTC?

what settings do you recommend for bollinger bands? i've tried copying the settings you've given before in a thread and now, right now using volume discrepancies with support and resistance and trading breakouts

simpleton. he did RLC. look to the post directly above the one you replied to!

>tradingview.com/x/y99Ef9s6/
where is the technical analysis?

Please do a TA on AMD.