How risky an investment is Chainlink?

How risky an investment is Chainlink?

>Bonus points value of fiat you have invested right now

Attached: 640pxSergey_1500_selfportrait_High_resolution_and_detail_Kopie.jpg (527x741, 95K)

0% risk. 16k

100% risk

t. nopants

50% risk

7777777% risk

No risk

33% risk
11k usd

there is 0% risk with chainlink
>they work with 100s of teams
>they attend every event and shill their solution of the oracle problem to everyone
>already perceived as the oracle standard
>the team is all high IQ
>organic memes and strong meme magic all around the project
>charismatic leader which has already amassed a cult of personality
>thousands of breadcrumbs all over the internet suggesting there is even more going on behind the scenes

I'd say most of the risk here lies in how you store your tokens and to survive a couple years without selling too early.

197k invested

Attached: lord sergey.jpg (1200x600, 1.5M)

i honestly dont think its a risk at all. even you dont know anything about link and you study other fields and their future you realize you need a thing like link for all those new inventions. this really is the golden ticket.

Attached: 4D264089-FDE5-46BB-9441-1636366DD496.jpg (1498x997, 455K)

More risky than running around East St. Louis shouting racial epithets
Less risky than swimming in the Ganges

oh and yeah im 100% in theres not a single dollar that doesnt go to link unless its for me to survive lmao what have i become

Attached: AB164ECA-4286-4F1A-ACD0-1030FC76A31A.jpg (1172x1416, 450K)

Based

its riskier not to invest in Chainlink.

It's literally the riskiest investment ever. However, it could go to $375 in under 4 years so it's worth it if you're young. If it fails it's fine because as a result of speculating on stinkies you will be hyper attuned to the emerging economy of crypto based smart contract platforms.

I just stopped drinking at the bar every night and began dumping my disposable income into CL instead. Not gonna touch it for a while.

>2 years from now
>anxiety increases as 1k EOY is not happening
>ATH of $2.43
>you hold because it might go to $10
>turns out was just an extreme bullmarket and fiat flowed into chainlink like collateral debris
>goes to $1.40
>you consider selling but it might bounce back
>falls to $.48
>sergey and rory exit scam after being exposed for not being able to code
>you panic and sell
>be depressed
>spend your money on booze
>only can afford like 60% of the booze you could have if you didn't speculate on an ERC20 token that has nothing to do with smart contracts
>realize that going forward it's better not to consider projects where the lead holds a philosophy degree and 70% of token supplies an "investment"

Link is a scam so 100% risky

as opposed to what pajeet

link is a scam op.. they hire pajeets to spam biz

invest in a real revolutionary project like chx

>it fails it's fine because as a result of speculating on stinkies you will be hyper attuned to the emerging economy of crypto based smart contract platforms.
Never thought of this but it's a good point. Every true LINKy is balls deep in what's happening in this space so we will see what's coming.

based

High risk
$500

Nice delusion

Op here, unironically I wonder about this scenario sometimes

Lose it all investing in link... but somehow if it does go to 0 you will see what comming after.
Where do you pull this logic from user. If link dies you will not be able to leverage your knowledge. You will just be more of a poorfag than you are now