Next coin is

I posted here days before "LTO" was even mentioned, if you remember, with a picture of all the partners and mentioned that soon you will find out which coin it is.

Well, let me tell you another IDEX sleeping giant which will be as successful as QNT and CHX. I'm not ready to inform you about the name of the coin but similar to LTO, I will do you guys a favor and give you a hint. Look at the picture. I can tell you, this compared to LTO is unbelievably a stronger project, yet at a much lower MC.

If you know which coin it is, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, keep it to yourself, a lot of us are still accumulating. If you do, I will not share anything further beyond this post.

Will remind you everyday, until the time is ready for it to be made public.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 8.28.46 PM.png (2078x892, 230K)

ubt already went x2 you fucking stupid pajeet, all of a sudden everyone cares again for this german scam

say it with me, B-HEN-CHOD!

One of their partnerships announced in December 2018

"Deutsche Bahn AG is a German railway company, and is the largest railway operator and infrastructure owner in Europe. Deutsche Bahn was the largest railway company in the world by revenue in 2015. It carries about two billion passengers each year."

Attached: cxcc.jpg (1200x900, 130K)

not selling my chx for shitcoins. nice try op

UBT is a piece of shit

lto is still the next lto
cope harder

Attached: judenlaugh.png (333x293, 12K)

what's the market cap?

Nice JPEG artifacts on the logos, definitely looks legit. Nestle could not provide a high resolution version of their own brand label, eh?

Still buying more lto thanks has a ways to go goy

Exactly. The moon mission has just begun.

g-guys I just looked up unibright and it says it does everything LTO does and MORE... Do I buy?

Ubt is a solid business, def a good team and solid foundations, but I lost so much money on that token...surprised to see they are partnered with OWN tho...whats the sauce on that?

Yet another workflow erc-20 shitcoin like LTO trying to get a pump and then epic failing

These idiots have missed the CHX and Quant gains and now try to buy every unambitious shitcoin in sight

Nobody cares about your fake LARP

It's getting sad seeing all these idiots rushing into shitcoins after shitcoins without even looking at how the illiquid are the buy books

Now they're in for the money...and a few days from now, when the volume dries the fuck up and everyone vanishes, they will be "in for the tech"

Buy more legit blockchains and not workflow erc-20 shitcoins with wordpress templates on top of them LOL

Lmao how desperate is OP to try and capitalise on LTOs success with his scamming shitcoin

Sorry.

Total market cap of Quant: $ 61 million dollars
Total market cap of Unibright: $ 4 million dollars

OP did you all a favor for posting about the partners and letting you know about this.

If you check the etherscan.com , follow the top transactions, and you will see the big guys (100-200K+ mostly in Quant, CHX, recently some in LTO) have been accumulating Unibright. Twitter is awakening, some private telegrams are accumulating, yes biz is intentionally quiet. You should thank OP.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 1.54.54 AM.png (2202x1246, 827K)

Ok this is for your own sake, listen:

LTO's current circulation is 41,520,581 LTO and Total Supply 455,949,097 LTO. Which means market cap, in 6 months, after the "troll bridge" goes to 0%, is 55 $ million dollars. Quant is 62$ million dollars. UBT's TOTAL MARKET CAP is 4$ million dollars.
In 5 months, there will be 0% penalty for ICO investors to sell and dump, similar to every other coin.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.06.15 AM.png (2172x816, 225K)

Got some adresses I can follow?

I want to respect OP and not talk about this project now. Remind me by posting here in 7 days and I will send you the top 5 I am following.

These are not millionaires; these are people holding like 150K $ QNT, 200 K $ in CHX, etc, but it will blow your mind how much they have been buying UBT.

Let me give you this last tip before OP kicks me out. Look at the photo, there was a post in /biz a few weeks ago, someone posting a whales wallet who bought some RTE, look at the comment "I assume this means I need to buy unibright too" .... guess what, the post is deleted now. The person who commented that saw the % of UBT in that guy's wallet, and this was a CHX/QNT whale.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.10.48 AM.png (1396x392, 88K)

I rmemeber this thing.

fake partneships and datadash shill made it do fuck all.

Fair enough, 7 days from now around this time

Attached: 1549190274260.jpg (1280x317, 85K)

yes, buy my bags at the top of the pump.

>he actually thinks partnerships on lowcap or even high cap shitcoins are actually true

TOP FUCKING KEK LMAO FUCK OFF

Well, way more than what QNT has accomplished, yet this one is 4m instead of 60m in Quant.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.22.44 AM.png (1168x726, 876K)