Submissives

Submissives

Attached: 95338CC4-A9DF-4497-8CE8-7261CE9DE386.jpg (1000x1080, 115K)

man i was so jealous of a friend of mine that got in at pre ICO, only that idiot didnt sell lmao..

Subdued

feels bad man, bought at .38 cents

Subhuman

kek

Attached: 1532497247366.png (968x733, 206K)

What made you think a multiple time convicted criminal showing zero technical understanding was going to be a great "CEO" of a crypto project?

Attached: Substratum.png (740x385, 206K)

came to biz specifically to find this thread. for those who dont know or cant remember this was huge on here in late 2017 and a top pic for many bizlets. an absolute JUSTing for many people here today.

Decentralized internet. I remember.

Just go back to trading on COSS you dicklets
Binance will not be king forever

bitrex was tether king before binance. bitmex is actually top dog rn.

exchanges aside, these guys are a joke

lol what happened?
my SUBfag friends all made fun of me when SKY collapsed, but it looks like ill be able to return the favor

Bought this on ico biz shilling helped me make out like a bandit

thank god I only invest in 4 projects at at time and actually have time to follow them so that when things get sketchy I drop them like the whores that they are.
Dodged 2 bullets already with SUB and ODN by getting out on time.
For newfags here, this is the best advice you'll get from Jow Forums. Don't overdiversy so that you can follow the projects closely. When you get scammy vibes from one, sell it instantly cause if you don't someone else will. Never "believe" in projects or be that guy that ends up holding the bag while hoping things will turn around. This market is merciless and things will NOT get better. Every project has one or more deluded bagholders that stay with the project until they are financially raped (see that Hypoluxy faggot from ODN and countless others from SUB or any other shitcoin). These people are literal slaves. Don't be like them.

F

is SUB one of the greatest crypto cons ever? they didnt just take the money and run, they took the money and then kept taking it by maintaining the illusion that their project was legit

props to em

nothing personel kid

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (791x242, 14K)

ODN is probably one of the worst amongst these. ive been in their discord since ico the level of delusion is extraordinary. there is no focus anymore on trying to make a privacy messenger it is literally all just about staking and staking rewards, thats the entire community, staking a stupid coin

The CEO of SUB paid a fake magazine to fake a number where he appeared on his cover.
The CEO of SUB said he was pumping and dumping his own tokens in front of a public audience.
The team released a video where they crossed China's firewall (like any VPN does) but "please don't try it yourself for your own safety". No one was able to reproduce it of course.
Substratum wanted to do a second ICO to get even more money.
A fucking ERC-20 forever.

And still, faggots defended the team and kept hodling. They got what they deserved.

Attached: 1458404893.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Crazy that these fuckers got rich off biz and plebbit bagholders doing basically nothing

Attached: substratumdash.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I'm the guy who dug up the dirt sheet on Tabb back in early-mid 2018, and I did like a 10x from them back in January 2018. Very funny watching this shitshow continue to stumble along

don't forget that the bagholders that held through the ODN to ODIN airdrop also got insane "bonuses" to feed their delusion that they will dump those bags later onto others, as if someone is stupid enough to forget and buy their shit.
#ODINSCAM NEVER FORGET

When second ICO sir?.Save me Vishnu pls.

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 8K)