I didnt make it in 2017

Lost all my gains and came back to my initial investment. Went from 10k to 270k back down to 10k.

Can I still make it bros if I go all in during the next bull run? Give it to me straight.

Attached: 1439388681202.png (474x473, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5if6nV0jAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just kill yourself. It's over.

Attached: 1549976990542.gif (607x609, 754K)

>Can I still make it bros if I go all in during the next bull run?

No... the only people that will make it are people who are buying now while everyone thinks crypto is dead. Did you buy BTC when nobody knew about it? No. What's happening now is the equivalent.

Brainlets like this have a 0% chance of making it.

There is no Bullrun.
You missed the last train.

Kek

did you take any profits at all?

I feel your pain, I had an average of 25 BTC for all of 2017 and today I have only 40k in the bank, but I paid all my debts and bought a bunch of awesome shit, so at least I'm enjoying my gains, I'm was just sad that I didn't sell the top is all.

>didn't take any profits after going 27x
>"will I make it next time?"

No, you're clearly very shit at investing and would fuck up even if there were another bullrun

No I didnt take profits, that was my whole prob. It was a million or bust for me. I fucking hate myself.

next bull run 2.7 million. you just got to wait like 800 days.

hold chx to make it back

This is true.
But OP chances are you won't make your money back, not even close.. It's painful af, but you should probably try to move on. That's what I did. I still have a decent amount in crypto, but I've stopped obsessing over it. If it moons, great, but I'm not counting on it by any means.

bull run now

Attached: bull run .1.png (374x902, 97K)

probably not

Delete this.

Attached: 1522085637784.jpg (378x378, 17K)

You wont make it in crypto obviously. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we blew it.
Nobody gives a shit about decentralization, hence nobody gives a shit about crypto. It was always a greater fool type investment.

Yea and if you had 1 million you would have wanted 2 millions, always the same story, never satisfied with what you have is the problem

yes but you need to go on leverage x5 or x10

Kek, don't do this OP

Move all your holdings to Bitcoin and give it like 5 years. The frenzy will kick back up eventually.

you can do it again you just have to be patient son

>Brainlets like this have a 0% chance of making it.
I don't think honk fren is brainlet, he's trying to persuade OP to sell now, so OP can provide liquidity while buying back at ATH
Under that clownish demeanor rests a 3000 IQ individual

Smoke some weed and forget about your problems. It's the only way.

you're implying that OP shouldn't have made it during the last bullrun but yet he said he went to 270k. i don't think you realize what you're trying to say

>next bullrun

Attached: IMG_20190122_022759.jpg (540x359, 22K)

Thread theme

youtu.be/u5if6nV0jAY

Jesus...