JP Morgan BTFO

By satoshi himself

Attached: 8A3F3491-340F-4B07-B154-49F9C5B42098.png (1080x1296, 123K)

@12766655
>y no >>?

Dude thinks he has patents on everything, including underwear.

if he actually sues JPM on legit grounds, i might actually start to respect this guy

kek craig is going to get fucking murdered

didn't have the balls to @ actual JPM twitters lol

Hes such a fucking phaggot. He would say something staunch without putting @JP Morgan, and then when he tags them his demeanor becomes collaborative. Fuck this guy.

>huh buddy? You didn't hear? Yea thats right, I patented air.
>every time you breath, you owe me royalties.
>heh, tough buddy.

I wouldn't either desu. What sane person would twitter concern troll the living ghost of the emperor of wall street?

Do you get pleasure from posting the same shit everyday

>underwear patents
you are now aware that Fruit of the Loom logo has never had a cornucopia in it. pic related as you remember from childhood never existed in this time line

Attached: mandela-effect.jpg (474x412, 36K)

Have a nice life.

Attached: 1386131269422.jpg (2375x2375, 170K)

Wtf? Is this the Mandingo affect?

what are you talking about, it has always had the cornucopia

not in this timeline. look it up

What the Faaaaaack it's just fruit

Attached: 55a6ab33-84ba-4e11-b090-8d3b76edc1aa_1.29fb32a4075d3a78d3e928d56.jpg (1500x2000, 316K)

oh right I forgot we are in clownworld timeline
well some weird minor changes are to be expected

Psy-op

the Vishnu predicted this.

Attached: fruit-of-the-loom-logo-history_555f4ac2263b0_w1500.jpg (1500x780, 277K)

This is beyond pathetic now.

kek this is ridiculous, everybody knows it had a fucking cornucopia
I wonder who is fucking with us and why?

why do you think he stayed user so long? He obviously has protection and state sponsorship at this point.

Attached: creg at work.png (922x604, 962K)

Think about it brainlet.

Why does he need to broadcast this on Twitter instead of just instructing lawyers?

Because he's just creating noise and won't actually do anything as usual. Remember that time he promised to take everyone calling him Faketoshi to court? That happened, right? Along with countless other bullshit.

And tie that in with his verifiable connections to Australian Federal Police and you begin to see what he's really up to.

does it seem like bsv/csw is getting more and more supporters?

Attached: 1514721692512.jpg (634x845, 105K)

They're actually dropping month on month on social media, but I expect he'll be paying for a few hundred sock puppet accounts every day to try and push his numbers back up, if he hasn't started doing that anyway. He fakes everything else, so why expect his followers to be any different?

Attached: fakefollowers.jpg (842x173, 23K)

>Autistic man known as Craig S Wright or "faketoshi" found dead in what seems to be an accidental torture followed by an accidental bullet through his head.

Had to check

Attached: qw589382fc.jpg (191x300, 11K)

>satoshi the patent troll

satoshi is...evil?!
It all makes sense now..

Not sure if this is bullish.

This Greg guy is hugely autistic. Look at his beta typing abilities. Such a fag

you can patent all you want. if you dont have the money to go after the violators it doesnt mean shit. its up to you to enforce your own patent. jp morgan has god tier money, theyll bleed this boy dry quick

This, reveals his faketoshi persona

Holy fugg

Attached: FruitOfTheLink.png (1300x1500, 871K)