Btt Thread

Why no btt threads? Justin sun is my hero

Attached: 7F25A3F6-3A02-461B-B54A-5E4DD5BE2164.jpg (183x275, 6K)

When are we going to pump? What is the goal?
Currently holding 100k

then
>bought the pump
>bagheld the dump
now
>wenmoon?

PUMP-A-TRONNED.

We unironically need reddit to buy our bags

Post your wallpapers

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (5760x3840, 1.04M)

the goal is 7.7k sats right now. strap in. its happening tonight.

nah...clearly on an uptrend...it already bounced off the 9k btt/usdt 38% fib level

Does ta even work for newly listed coins?

Attached: 245867421368721.jpg (299x168, 11K)

All future price action is priced into the very first 1 min candle.

he a qt

cup n handle failed
whales dumping hardcore
but still there is some hope support at 25 is holding pretty well we may break up soon or free fall into 22/20

it's true, the very best traders harvest this information and do microsecond analysis of order flow and depth. that's why you can never find such information after the fact and need to scrape it yourself.. I've already said too much

user can you elaborate further?

biz actually needs to get its shit together and brigade the fuck out of Reddit to pump BTT up into the 40+ sats and dump on all the plebbs.

Can we be coordinated enough to pull this off? Where do we start?

God I just want to live the life, fucking hookers while doing coke on my boat. Why the fuck do I have to plan brigades on another internet meme forum to pump worthless imaginery internet tokens onto some other poor idiot. FML.

> the epiphany

If we all cross our arms the price with start slowing increasing...

25 broke. 18 seems to be the next level of support no?
Is there any chance for a reversal now?

The ratios by which price action is distributed from and into consolidation, are fractal....in all timeframes.

Attached: 4D79E28C-F1D7-41E1-A3B4-B98BEAA413AF.png (1280x709, 756K)

Just sold after bagholding from 32 to get in on ONG. I'm hoping it can pump while BTT keeps dumping and I can get in cheap.

Based on your post time... you bought the top again?

Up about 2% so far but I don't have any hope.

I wanted to all in on BTT at 12 sats but my transaction didn't clear on coinbase at the time and I couldn't withstand the FOMO when it did clear...oh well...i'm destined to stay poor.

Fucking POS!

any minute now, justin sun will make a hype tweet and this shit will go to 100 sats

Of course Justin Sun will make this shit moon uncontrollably.

If BTT rises in value, the airdrops you get from buying/holding Tron will obviously become more valuable as well. Meaning an increase in BTT value will also increase the value of TRX.

Don't for a second think Justin isn't making this pump again hard.

Why ONG???

> Stiff Related.

Attached: Stiffed_Vision.jpg (500x282, 115K)