Yikes now that CHX scam pump and dump is over

Whats the new shitcoin of the month?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-15 at 11.13.59 PM.png (736x351, 44K)

SNTR hopefully

Mft

you should already know by now
LTO

Im thinking more of holding eth still the upgrade

This is the shitcoin most CHX discorders moved over to
Fuck off

Buying the correction all the way down on CHX. If you still can't see that this is going to 1 bil market cap after seeing their platform, partnership and AMAs you should seriously consider getting out of the crypto space.

I have to admit this shit pumps hard. Im looking for a quick flip before the next announcement. I heard Sascha say he's gonna announce one partner every week? In that case I have like 1 week to flip more chx

Kek, who sold the bottom? You can admit it here.

honestly look into KNC the chart screams 'buy me'

REEE WHY ISIT MOONING SO FUCKING HARD ARE YOU KIDDING ME

THIS IS FUCKING MANIPULATION WHY ISNT THE SEC DOING ANYTHING

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 1.40.08 AM.png (749x353, 44K)

NO NO NO NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 20190216_014829.jpg (720x875, 127K)

I MADE THIS THREAD TO MANIPULATE YOU KEKS HOW THE FUCK DID I GET PLAYED REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERES THE REVERSE BART

God hates faggots, OP. Remember that next time you have the urge to suck cock and/or make a thread like this.

Attached: 1550033686741m.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

I COULD HAVE MADE OFF WITH 3K MORE OWNIES IM REALLY GONNA OFF MYSELF IF THE REVERSE BART DOESNT COME. GIMME BACK MY OWNIES SASCHA IS A JEW

Mom, I sure like having my full stack of (d)ownies safe and sound on my Ledger! Feels good, you little bitch.

Attached: DyQne1bWkAADzR0.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

*Mmmm, not Mom. Fucking autocorrect! Btw posting from my phone!

why do I have a flash spike on my Blockfolio charts?
Did I miss the pump?
Should I have set my sell limits to 1 chx/eth?

The one to 500 Eth per Chx earlier today? Timeline glitch probably. Doesn't show on the actual idex chart but they do have that listed as the high. Just a glimpse into the future.

It’s dumping phew

should have listened to me

Lmao you virgin pajeet nigger, CHX is not "dumping" it's called a correction, the market can't go up forever. CHX is gonna fucking moon and leave you in the dust linkie, suck a dick.

Sorry I bought 1 CHX for 500 ETH on accident.

Not to get all /x/-tier, but does anyone else find it suspicious that by the time spike was off off the 12 hour blockfolio chart the dump was nearing the bottom, then a giant green dildo appeared a few hours later? They are trying to get your dOwnies for cheap, people, wake up!

Exactly, CHX hits a high and falls maybe 4-5 cents, then pumps again higher and repeats. Been following it since around 8 cents and it keeps the pattern, even the charts show it.

Their “platform” that launched yesterday was a non functional website with a bunch of broken links. KNC on the other hand is legit.

I wonder how long it will take for it to pump to 0.35 and then retrace to 0.30. I've seen this "ITS DUMPLINGG!!" thread pattern three or four times now.

Oh if only you knew how wrong you are.

OWW MY BALLS

OP based rètard CHX mooning soon

chx will be $10 billion marketcap in 2-5 years

You've ruined my life I hope you feel good.

explain this logic

Bat

Where did he say that? In the TG?

X-Cash

Attached: D184AF92-8A15-4867-8842-A7A9E38AFC17.jpg (1024x680, 315K)

what are you talking about? its down like 4 cents from ath.

That’s still being shilled here?

>tfw you are in the normal/public discord PnD channel and the people who organized the discord already dumped on you but are telling you to still hold on for another pump and keep shilling.

Just like last time... the secret PnD groups dumped CHX and it had virtually no effect. Few days after a small dip and it was up even more.