Unibright (UBT) is a sleeping giant

The last time I posted on Jow Forums was more than 10 months ago.

I keep receiving emails, messages and tweets about "QNT" and interoperability. I ask them, has Quant shown that they can work with world renown companies and save them millions of dollars USING their "Technology". The answer has been repeatedly; not yet.

Yet, QNT is 40-50million dollars in cap.

Unibright is focused on Interoperability and is agnostic. The market cap is 2-3million dollars. Now, what have they accomplished? Just look at the list of their partners and the deep connections they have with the regulators.

Last month, Unibright also became an official partner of the European Blockchain Foundation (EBF). The EBF is a non-profit organization that aims to connect governments, corporations and EU-citizens with blockchain technology. EBF has ties with the government in The Netherlands, the European Parliament, as well as to organizations like the ESA. One of their goals is to a create a blockchain friendly ecosystem in Europe by closely working with regulators.

Look at LTO's total tokens vs circulating supply and compare that with UBT. UBT has 0 coins left to "unlock" i.e. dump on you.

Partnerships. Well, people like that they work with CHX because both are focusing on SMEs market, but Unibright's partnerships will blow your mind.

This is the last one: Read:
"Deutsche Bahn AG, a Germany-based, biggest railway operator in Europe, is all set to tokenize its ecosystem with the help of Unibright’s blockchain solution. The project includes working on the workshop content for an internal entrepreneurship program, through which the Deutsche Bahn (DB)’s ecosystem will be tokenized via blockchain technology.

The Background

DB is the biggest railways operator in Europe, earning the highest revenue in the industry worldwide during 2015. It has a grand customer base of around 2 billion every year. The company offers tickets, both standard and personalized, via website, app and ticket machine."

Attached: ffff.jpg (1200x643, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/unibright-unlocks-new-possibilities-for-blockchain-integration-cm934743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Microsoft and Lufthansa supported UBT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.25.44 AM.png (2086x1102, 457K)

Here is Forbes article mentioning Unibright

Here is an article on Unibright on NASDAQ:

nasdaq.com/article/unibright-unlocks-new-possibilities-for-blockchain-integration-cm934743

"Unibright is taking its more than 15 years of business integration, enterprise resource planning consultancy and software development experience to the blockchain domain. It has created a unified framework for blockchain-based business integration where business workflows can be presented visually and smart contracts can be generated automatically.

Unibright's team of developers possess over 20-plus years of experience in business integration. Recognizing that many enterprises have a strong interest in blockchain technology but are uncertain in how to effectively employ it, Unibright wants to help"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.33.54 AM.png (1198x1076, 1.01M)

“Pls buy my bags”
- OP

desu the same stuff was said about LTO before it pumped into oblivion

>shilling a sponsored article.
Desperate unibright shills come out in full force to push there shitcoin with content they wrote and paid for

Don’t compare this shit coin to LTO. How fucking desperate are you

LOL

UBT is a shitcoin of the highest order, the telegram was full of pajeets back last summer.

Imagine being this deluded

I know you guys are all balls deep in LTO and trying to FUD UBT so I'm asking you to please enlighten us. Provide ACTUAL information as opposed to "desu panjeet shitcoin deluded"? I'm providing actual info and you can't have any counter argument?

Your coin's market cap is ~45 million dollars (you realize in 5 months, troll bridge will be 0% and the ICO investors will dump on you). UBT's total circulation is $3-4 million. ICO investors already sold. This is LITERALLY CHX and QNT.

LTO posts about minions and "wen binance" jokes whereas UBT is meeting with European Parliament (similar level of professionalism we saw with QNT).

GRAPH 1: is CHX's graph. Look at the initial dump (which LTO didnt have) followed by a period of long stabilization and accumulation before heading back up.

GRAPH 2: UBT (next post)

Attached: chx.png (1846x916, 134K)

This is Unibright (UBT)'s chart.

Do you see any similarities??

Attached: QNT.png (1620x920, 126K)

Why is OP lying about the mcap tough

The only other project that I have seen with this level of professionalism and connection with regulators was QNT. Look at this photo.

Last month, Unibright also became an official partner of the European Blockchain Foundation (EBF). The EBF is a non-profit organization that aims to connect governments, corporations and EU-citizens with blockchain technology. EBF has ties with the government in The Netherlands, the European Parliament, as well as to organizations like the ESA. One of their goals is to a create a blockchain friendly ecosystem in Europe by closely working with regulators.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 2.23.00 AM.png (1192x948, 1.23M)

this

just jump on and make a few quick gains
stop being married to shitcoins

lel almost bought this right after ICO, dodged a bullet there

Attached: 1505044598628.jpg (800x610, 72K)

Attached: virgin.png (1720x822, 1.74M)

I read that as steaming pile of shit...

Would of been right if so.

If LTO didn't pump for shit in the mania phase, then why the fuck are you investing in Unibright, which is the same damn project... another erc-20 workflow shit token

It's clear that the market doesn't give a fuck about these types of projects

> guys shitcoin # 2,438 does everything shitcoin # 432 does except with lower market cap.

shit coin or not, easily 10x the next two months!

When are you fucking retards gonna realize that all those projects success and partnerships are unrelated to tokens. They will either create new chains for their clients or fuck you in the ass with poor tokenomics. If you want to get involved in their success buy some real shares, else if you believe in cryptos just buy bitcoin.

Ps: real funds manager here.