How many you think

How many here you think would literally hero themselves when LINK reaches $400 and they have 0 LINK?

Attached: 3D4BA555-7AE1-4922-B1B2-E19C25171DB2.png (200x200, 20K)

Jow Forums should start a link board, let you fuckers jerk each other off in peace.Seriously how many bots shill link here?

more than one, user. more than one.

Attached: khqxxo.jpg (400x400, 110K)

I would consider it

Everyone on biz has link already and anyone who says otherwise is a newfag about to be converted or a fudder who owns pleanty of link.

Linkies need to migrate to other boards to spread the gospel of lord sergay

>bots can solve captchas
Retard

Yes i can

I am not a robot- Checked
---start of post---
I am actually a robot- Checked
Dirty humans bfto- Checked
Link $1keoy- Checked
/thread- Checked
---end of post---

It's the key to the 4th industrial revolution retard. Of course there is AI on biz shilling it.

How would I hero myself? Why not just pat myself on my back and call it a day.

There is nobody on this board for any significant portion of time that does not have at least a suicide stack, except those with literal downs syndrome. Those with downs syndrome won't let the price gains bother themselves too much. They'll keep focusing on shit like xrp and btt.

Been browsing this board for 2 years almost daily. I've read the whitepaper in 2017, i wasn't convinced then and the link craze was even bigger then. I have never bought a single link.

I refuse to be one of those tards who gives in because of "the memes" like the 90% of you who bought this shit token. It's this amount of gullible shit that makes it so easy to scam people. Set the goals so unrealistically high that there are people here still not selling after going 300%. Having these kind of idiots in is ideal for your pnd scam.

t. nopants

See

This will never happen, it's a useless utility token the same caliber as BAT, watch it collapse in fire like all the other utility tokens when security tokens begin to flood the market and stablecoin really get a foothold.

A currency is either general purpose or it's trash, enjoy your Chuck E. cheese token.

Can't believe some of you will be holding hoping for $400 LOLLLLLLLL

All I ask for is $40. Once it hits that I immediately cash out unlike you deluded fucks

Attached: 1518294490929.jpg (634x425, 218K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

It's all organic you tit.

>I'm not a robot

If this ever reaches $2 I'm literally selling 50% of my stack. Good luck with your hodl until $400

Zero linkys and this faggot will an hero

They won't kill themselves, they subconsciously seek suffering and would refuse to prove you right.

Ill kill myself at 10$. That's how sure am I that this piece of shit will never accomplish anything.

Yes, not immediately, only when they realize that this will be the last bitcoin type moon mission in this lifetime.

Based nopants poster