How old is too old to make it?

Financially it's 30
with women it's 23

Financially it's 30 because in it's 20's the male brain is the best combination of youthful spirit / daringness mixed into the work life

with women it's 23 because at that age women already have a DECADE OF FUCKING UNDER THEIR BELT 2 TIMES A WEEK. And if you try to date an 18 year old she already has 5 years of fuking weekly under her belt; you might fake being a non virgin since 18 year old females are slightly retarded but above 23 you will give serial killer vibes and get charged with rape

Attached: dowjfghjghnload.png (233x216, 8K)

Attached: 1537596421906.png (909x440, 62K)

looks like my previous thread affected you so much you had to literally save that image as a reminder that the facts i stated are not true....except the problem is that i made it and i have a diploma in sociology....so i know my shit real well

I have no clue what you are talking about you fucking loser

Attached: 1530592722686.png (1032x1242, 303K)

classic boomer shitter. yeah coz 18 year olds get real wet seeing the boomer's grey hairs

>Coping this hard

GTFO insecure manlet

Stop pulling literal shit out of your arse, OP.

>be me
>29 yo
>now starting to seriously consider starting a business
>more confident with women than I've ever been

How about some fucking evidence lol. Imagine actually believing your own conjecture is actual fact.

Degree in sociology... enjoy working in a museum lmao

Are you me?

I can't wait for my 30s.

>with women it's 23

Buddy, I'm 57 and I can have any chick I want.

Attached: cf2681df962d47208aa7cc5db6a9ef64.jpg (1211x1823, 283K)

well KFC was started when the Colnel was over 60 years old....so.

>47
Op here. Just end it all

What man dream with a old grandpa in his youth?
What woman want a old grandpa if she can get chad?
Its just cope at the end

Can both sides of this special Olympics argument stop and take a look at their lives. Also, I'm aware that I'm at least twice as retarded as all of you combined for stopping by and pointing out you're retarded.

>I'm a retard with the ability to call others retards
congratulations.

/thread

One of my uncles who is nearing 50 just had a his first child a few months ago with a woman who is equally as old. Shit can happen at any time bro that is the nature of life.

It is never too old to make it.

Having a child is making it now? Wow i might as well go collect dog shit. Its wat your uncle does all day

if you're 55 today with a net worth of zero, it's still not too late to buy chainlink and pamper yourself for retirement

only the good looking have had the regular fucking alreay that age. there’s plenty of average women who don’t get that much D or none at all...just saying for pure sanity

Op here. I am rich and i can tell you the crypto meme is all over. Its too late now. End it

you have a useless degree in sociology. You aren't qualified for anything except cleaning toilets.

And yet i am rich and set for life, while you have to work for another 50 years. I wasted hundred of hours on sociology but at least its nit 50 years. Enjoy cuck

(OP)
I was a sperg without much action till my mid twenties. and then picked up a few "action taking" morals from (rather cringy) pick up videos and pretty soon fucked a new women every 2 months.
Especially since you can fuck 18 year olds on tinder...getting laid gets exponentially easier as you get older, my friend.
t. 34yo

tl;dr you're wrong, no offense

Attached: vincent_cassel_1956.jpeg_north_1200x_white.jpg (1200x600, 522K)

fucks 6 times a year and thinks hes hot shit, kek absolute state of bizlets

>fucks 6 times a year and thinks hes hot shit

I don't.
I said you can get laid more than before past 23, in direct contrast to OP's assertion.
Work on your temper.

>be me
>be 31
>0 women fucked
And will remain like this until I grab my balls and actually approach a girl.

image is accurate to my life.
Its true that women do like guys in their 30's but if they don't even know you are interested in them (ie. don't approach), then it doesn't matter.

IBM founder was like 55 too I believe. Average age of successful silicon valley ipo is 45 age of starting. Dont fall for the young billionaire 20 something meme. It's not that many of them but because it's so shocking they stand out in your memory and seem overrepresented.

having children is what it's all about. if you aren't doing this, you aren't winning.

This is really bad cope.

I sure would hate to make it at 35 and only have like 30 good years to enjoy it

>implying
Women love older men what women look for in a partner is different to men .Men look for looks or fertility it's why so many women struggle to date at age 30.You see women and men age at different rates .By 30 a woman is ancient her eggs ar almost cooked ,by 30 most men have there life together they have things women like like omeny,muscle,confidence a social group etc etc.Women do like looks but a woman looks for a provider overall,She may fuck handsome men but how many will settle for her knowing they can do better?There is a reason why crazy cat lady is a thing.

Attached: martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>women

who cares lol, go to fit if you care, fit is laughably bad at getting laid as biz is laughably bad at getting money

once a woman passes 23 she's done
realistically once she crosses her teens (13-19) she's really damaged goods especially nowdays since they start banging Tyrones from like 13

Jow Forums is the world's secret weapon to combat global warming. just wait for all the glowing threads convincing Jow Forums to invest in temperature.

My sister didn't lose her virginity until she turned 24 its not impossible (don't ask me how I know this)

Major major cope. Who gives a shit if some post prime slut settles with you?

Women smv peaks at 17-20 and male smv peaks at 26-32. There’s no fucking way male smv peaks at 40, and for most men their peak is shit.

Op here. I spoke the truth. They hate me but they know i am right. Reminds me of a certain German guy

>sociology

this board is not for you

that's the kind of look that attracts everything from high school girls to 40 year old milfs

women have no comparison for it

I lost my virginity at 28 when a 6/10 girl raped me at a work conference. After that I became Chad.

However I had a good job and my finances in order.

>After that I became Chad.

no. after that you became a Hermit neet. who ever thaught that female rape could affect a male so badly?

When you start asking this question, you got too old to make it.

>Argument from authority
You probably aren't a very good scientist and albeit making such a rookie mistake your confidence makes it very likely you are suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect.

Good job op, you managed to bait these retards two days in a row with 30yo boomer remix. Best bait in months.

Attached: stillgotthemoves.jpg (1032x1242, 323K)

>Best bait in months.
what bait?

>Dunning Kruger effect
we studied that; i am not of genius level IQ -BUT- my iq is higher than the number of partners your sister had; so thats fuckin high.

come on now you losing fuck? when will your losing streak end? you will just give up and wage another day. 50 more years to go. I am already retired. some boomer here boasted he is worth $250k. is that boomer even competing with me?

i just want to save you guys the hassle and the hustle

pretty sure nobody fucked my ugly sister kek

> I'm 29
> 14 months ago I made $12/hr
> 13 months ago started making 42K/yr+bonuses of about 3K total
> Now waiting on a final offer quoted at mid to upper 50s+bonuses
6 months to 30, trying my best to make it

Op here. By making it in my case i mean havin a net worth above half a mil and passive income in thousands a month. Makin it = free from wage slaving. I only a bit older than you. I am eyeing a villa worth 1.2 million euros.

That's cool..in my opinion it should be measured by where you started in life. I already am in higher tax bracket than either of my parents, and am eyeing houses where as neither could ever buy one. My idea of making it is a comfy retirement and being in a better position than I was born in. I do think/hope I'll have a networth of a million by 40.