CHX IS A FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP

I said it here first, dump all before Sascha and his jewish gang dumps on you

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 12.15.34 AM.png (1034x346, 123K)

Sage this gay thread. I have to post a picture though.

Attached: 20190216_014829.jpg (720x875, 127K)

Companies onboarding. It was a ~$20k purchase which is 1% of a $2mm company tokenizing their assets. Just the first of many coming soon.

Holy fuck. I thought it was a glitch. This would make total sense. Jeez the price is going to fucking sky rocket in the next few weeks.

Probably too soon for that. That was just a brutal assfucking from the market makers to teach people a lesson about selling before $10B MC.

1-3$ pr token end of April.

SAUCE user, gibs please

So comfy. So obvious. I'm buying more.

Attached: tumblr_llqcmihIFO1qzvw5po1_400.jpg (335x594, 83K)

CHX and QNT = retirement and fuck you if I'm wrong

Is there a proof they have tokenized this much?
I'm interested by STO platforms but too many scams in this sector.

Of course there is no proof. It's a scam. The guy livestreams from his mom's basement and is almost certainly Jewish

Found the bottom seller...

No, it was just a glitch. They fixed it in a few minutes

Where did you hear this?

Raul?

Did you all miss the partnership reveal? This shit is going to blast to the moon. Of pluto.

idiot

Lol, how can you be so fucking retarded? Your poor parents probably regret the decision to not abort.

another one or just the announcement from last wednesday?

A company specialized in raising investor money, that raised billoins from private investors before. USA financial law compliant. Confirmed by the company itself.

"Just" a reveal yeah.

Im a Link marine, but im thinking on switching to chx... Can anyone help me with the breadcrumbs? im a little lost, thanks

it's a pump and dump that has 100 pajeets in the discord shilling on here

I'll give you a breadcrumb. Look at the posts above you saying the partnership is a big deal. Now look up said partner's publicly available SEC records and note that they have recently shrunk down to a studio apartment sized office, have almost no cash left, only three clients, and that their principal got suspended by FINRA last year.

CHX is the most hilariously retarded scam since bittttcoonnnnnneeeect.

5 month long P&D. Brainlet... the only pajeets are those fudding this 24/7 to get a cheap bag

They have clients and not partnerships, this is what most of you don't understand. They use the word partnership because it makes the two companies appear equals, but really they're using OWN's services. For the recently announced partnership, it doesn't matter if that company is small. Their goal is to hustle and bring more clients into OWN's platform for a commission, essentially. The whole point of the project is based on sales. Sascha and his crew will easily be able to shill the platform to companies looking to get into the space. The reason they don't have many announcements yet is because that OWN platform is also done on a white-label basis. That is, companies looking to get into STOs will deal with a third-party who is going to use OWN's product. But OWN's product uses CHX for every transaction and lockups, etc. which is where we make money. But they also make money on giving strategy advice and other consulting services. But they haven't even officially launched yet, because we're waiting for mainnet. Many companies don't want to invest into half-finished products, but in six weeks the full launch will happen and partners (clients) will start flooding the service.

If you think it's a pump and dump scam, consider again: The whole product of OWN is about closing sales. CHX is not the next Ethereum or Bitcoin. The more companies are using their services, the more CHX will be worth.

chx will make all of us millionaires

You've ruined my life.

yea partnering with a broker-dealer registered with the SEC makes it a scam you fucking brainlet.

Attached: help.jpg (1252x704, 104K)

is 1k enough to make it frens?

Son of a bitch lasagna.

2klet here feels bad. Foreheadman lost my money.